PLmatt91's TT Gallery | NEW UPDATE :: 5.2.06 :: Trick*Star ZX-10R

• Thread starter PLmatt91
  • 142 comments
Update 11

Suzuki GSX 1300R Hayabusa '05

My last update for a while. Don't know why. I don't play TT often any more, I'm playing GT4 again :D lol Haha. Please comment if you like this update 👍​

Nice 'Busa, Matt.
The blur looks great, maybe a bit of gaussian blur to get rid of those dots, though.
Other than that, what can I say, beautiful update, some huge ass pipes on that bad boy.

kaede - Thanks man. I like it too.

lmracer - Thank you lots LM. Those pipes are big though, but to tell you the truth, after riding the bike, it's a disgrace to Suzuki. It's only meant for the straight, that's all I'll say. And yeah, maybe in another 5 days or 6, don't know. I'll probably PM you about it or so.

Vonie - Yeah, the blur looks like garbage. I rushed on it. I hate the bike. Only meant for the straights, no corners. Thanks Vonie, I'm glad you like it :)

my faves,
3rd pic- I like the bike in the center there, and the sidewayz wheelies are badass.

4th pic-crisp bike and a blurred background, mmmm, me love you long time.

5th pic-the bike looks mean as hell, you could start a cook-out on the pipes man, bltchin.

6th pic-other than the cool setting and having the background look awesome, i really noticed something about this pic. The bike looks super crisp and reflective, and the red didnt turn out bland like some other reds do in the game, it blended well and kept its shine, nice work on this update matt.

mavi - Glad you like 'em, thanks mavi!

440cuda9sec - Whoa, big comment :lol: Thanks 440cuda. I'm happy you like those pics.

mprata - Ahahahah thanks mprata, no need to write :P

Great looking busa Matt. The first shot is my favorite because of the sharp detail in such close proximity to very blurry objects close to the camera. It cause the eye to really focus on the bike, and it really stands out.👍

440 CHARGER
Great looking busa Matt. The first shot is my favorite because of the sharp detail in such close proximity to very blurry objects close to the camera. It cause the eye to really focus on the bike, and it really stands out.👍

Thanks 440, I am very glad you noticed that. I edited the picture for a really good focus on it. You're good :P

i kinda like this one but, does anyone else notice the brake rotors arent running through the calipers? theres something similiar and the gsxr1000rm as well. the rotors are too small and the calipers dont appear to bite them.

[empty space]
i kinda like this one but, does anyone else notice the brake rotors arent running through the calipers? theres something similiar and the gsxr1000rm as well. the rotors are too small and the calipers dont appear to bite them.

Thanks, I see what you mean.

Update 12

Trick * Star ZX-10R Suzuka 8H '05

Yeah, I got tired of these pics after the second one, these may suck. I might try and start finishing TT up now instead of pics, so don't look for another update too soon.​

PLmatt91
Update 12

Yeah, I got tired of these pics after the second one, these may suck. I might try and start finishing TT up now instead of pics, so don't look for another update too soon.​

I think they came out great !! Those are some awesome shots!
I always look forward to checking out the galleries on here, so
hopefully you'll still update when you can!!

the ambience isnt as exciting to look at as the bike is. the dull tones dont do it for me 👎 that bike needs to be in bright surroundings. but the profile and the leaning pics have pretty good view angles on them. so those are decent. dont worry about pleasing us though. finnishing the game would be cool, so im rooting for ya'

Djdel002
I think they came out great !! Those are some awesome shots!
I always look forward to checking out the galleries on here, so
hopefully you'll still update when you can!!

Thanks Djdel, I tried my best on this one, but since I'm editing car photo's again, I think I'm losing my magic touch for the motorcycle updates :indiff: I'll still update time to time, just not as often.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Nice updates, I am tempted to go back and put down a new pre-order of TT.

Thanks, and don't think TT is an awesome game like GT4, it's boring as hell now to me.

lmracer
the ambience isnt as exciting to look at as the bike is. the dull tones dont do it for me 👎 that bike needs to be in bright surroundings. but the profile and the leaning pics have pretty good view angles on them. so those are decent. dont worry about pleasing us though. finnishing the game would be cool, so im rooting for ya'

Yeah, it's not great. I tried to go for a realstic feel, but nothing. Thanks for the comment 👍

Not your best :P, but still great 👍 I really like 3 or 4 pictures.
By the way, if you're not feeling to take some pictures i wouldn't advise you to do it, as they will be WAYYYYYYY better if you really feel the update you know? At least is that way with me :D.

:cheers:

mprata
Not your best :P, but still great 👍 I really like 3 or 4 pictures.
By the way, if you're not feeling to take some pictures i wouldn't advise you to do it, as they will be WAYYYYYYY better if you really feel the update you know? At least is that way with me :D.

:cheers:

I understand what you mean, but I was in the mood taking pictures, just not to edit them that much. I'll hold off on these pics for a while probably. I want them to come out nicer :) Thanks.

yo cracka, update good dis be is, em bikes is like sweet lookin bra', yeah yo, dat bike be like *scurrrrrrtttttt*, fa rizzle, yo, its off da chain yo, yo be like it be is cool cuz stand out da colors be yo, da green is off da hizzouse. Good be job you did is.

440cuda9sec
yo cracka, update good dis be is, em bikes is like sweet lookin bra', yeah yo, dat bike be like *scurrrrrrtttttt*, fa rizzle, yo, its off da chain yo, yo be like it be is cool cuz stand out da colors be yo, da green is off da hizzouse. Good be job you did is.

Okay, uhhh, thanks. I don't get the rest of that, but ok.

Latest Posts

Back