TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
It has got a photomode, but no upload to USB feature at this moment in time. Since Microsoft don't want it to do it yet, but I have to extract the shots from my memory card.

But I am looking to get a device which acts like a hub for the HDD on my 360. And glad you like the 2nd part, but what shot do you like the most in the 2nd part.

Ok here is the RX7 part 1 of 3, so enjoy. Sorry if Part 1 is a small size, but there will 2 shots in part 2.

Then 3 shots most likely in part 3 guys, anyway part 1 of another car in GT4 will be up later on guys.

Mazda

Click on small image, for full size shot

Oh and sorry if I have been a bit rusty in photoshopping GT4 shots of late, but since summer is nearly here. Well let’s just say, that is one of the reasons.

One more thing, I see if i can make the 1280x912 size version available soon folks.

WOOT WOOT ROTARY POWER!!

Great job! im lovin tho's pic's and the thumbnail shot is hella tight!
I like how you have the FC and FD battleing it out.. Cant wait for the rest!

I call that RX7 battle face off: Big Brother Vs Little Brother. Anyway here is the first part of the Mines Evo.

And thanxs for the comment Turbo.

Mines

Click on small image, for wallpaper size

Click on small image, for wallpaper size

Anyway I,m off to start work on a new PGR3 shots update.

Thanxs a lot, what do you think of the last shot Niels. Since I tried to give the last shot a muddy one.

Oh look another 1st part of another car in PGR3. But don't worry the 2nd parts should or could be up this Wednesday or Thursday buds.

Ferrari

Italian Face off

Ok the next step for how my gallery shows updates in is well: Banners. Hopfully, since that is the plan for my gallery.

Gallery News - 2nd May 06

Work will begin on the summer requests next week, in other news there will be one 2nd part up on Wednesday. Followed by the rest of the 2nd parts on this Thursday mates.

Anyway as a little teaser towards the 2nd part of the Enzo, which will be the 2nd part on Wednesday. Well here is a small preview of one of the shots:

enzop7al.jpg

And yes that really is one of the peices for the 2nd part of the Enzo.

That is from the Enzo 2nd part.

Master_Yoda
I' really digging your work there TVR! and that Italian face off, is just short of perfect! :cheers:
Shame at that angle the cars do not use the light and polygons right. But I reckon your have to wait till the 2nd part of the Enzo.

Before you see one of my best PGR3 shots, oh and soon I must challenge for the perfect quote from you. Also did you check the last lot of pages buddy.

One last thing, what does everyone think of the sneak peak. And if you want to know one person who runs there own photomode gallery got an first exclusive look at the full shot, of that sneak peak image buds.

But can you find out who it was lol. :sly:

It has been a while - You've been busy man! I like the look of the green-look Aston Martin, its different, and really stands out. 👍 The drifiting Pao has a nice feel to it too, the reflections and lighting are superb! 👍

I have to say that the PGR3 shots are awesome! I was a big fan of the first two games, and the third game look unbelieveable! The cockpit views are... :drool: If only GT4 had in-car views like that! Here's an Idea, why don't you try a blur pic with the dash showing? I think it would look amazing, what d'ya say? :D Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

I give it a try, but what do you think of the sneak peak shot Mag. Anyway what is everyones list of top 5 GT4 shots, which they like the most in my gallery.

And if you want you can do a list of the 5 PGR3 images you like the most in my gallery. Oh and Mag you be glad to know, I plan to do a new update for the DBR9.

One last thing I always type down any photomode setting, which i use in PGR3. But in GT4 it is a different matter, since I can remember my GT4 photomode settings.

:dunce: Silly me! I was too busy looking back a few pages and forgot to look at this one! I must say, the Mines shots are fantastic, the gold coloured one of the fender, is great! 👍

I like the pontiac shots, they are so clear, its unreal! The dash looks awesome, and the battle pic is great too. As for the Enzo... I'm going to have to :drool: again. It looks good in black, and the B+W theme goes nicely with the shots. I like the drifting shot too. The tyre marks on the road are great, and tell a tale all of their own. It makes the drift look more convincing, as the line you took into the corner is clearly visible. 👍 Nice tail lights! They are very detailed, Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

V8 Vs V8 in other words. Thanxs for the comments yet again guys, also throttlehappy I did the drifting just for you. Its so tempting to shread the tyres on an Enzo isn't it.

Ok here is the 2nd part of the Enzo. Oh and this Thursday I update this 2nd part with an extra image folks.

Ferrari

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
It has got a photomode, but no upload to USB feature at this moment in time. Since Microsoft don't want it to do it yet, but I have to extract the shots from my memory card.

But I am looking to get a device which acts like a hub for the HDD on my 360. And glad you like the 2nd part, but what shot do you like the most in the 2nd part.

Of the 2nd part I love the pic from the inside of the car,, I always love games were you can be in the cockpit of the car,, That pic makes me want to have that game myself:)
But lets talk about your latest updates,, you've been busy:tup:
Of the Mazda update I love the 2nd pic best,, I love the way the sky contrasts with the car,, makes the car stand out:D
And of the Mine's update I love the first and 3th pic best,, great job on those:tup:
Again on the Pontica update I like the inside car pic,, but the 2nd pic,, were it's battling with the Audi is fantastic,, blew me away,, great job:)
And the drifting Enzo:drool:
Of the 2nd part of the Enzo,, I love the pic of the motor,,

Awesome work on all your updates,, keep em cooming:dopey:

I must say i reckon the 2nd shot of the Enzo in the 2nd part, is one my best PGR3 shot yet. Thats as close as I have got a shot to real life in PGR3, as I have of late.

And thanxs for the comments, and I be glad to pay for any keyboard cleaning bill or repair bill. Since you drooled over your keyboard yet again. Which is always great to see buddy.

Jesus Christ! That Enzo is smooth! Excuse my blasphemy, I really like those two pics, they are amazing - The engine bay pic looks awesome! BTW does the engine vibrate when the car is moving? If this is PGR3, what is GT5 gonna look like? :eek: Great Pics, Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

magburner
Jesus Christ! That Enzo is smooth! Excuse my blasphemy, I really like those two pics, they are amazing - The engine bay pic looks awesome! BTW does the engine vibrate when the car is moving? If this is PGR3, what is GT5 gonna look like? :eek: Great Pics, Keep 'em coming! :dopey:
BC the creators of PGR3 are working on PGR4 sometime, and are also working on PGR mobile. And I will sometime Gerco, but not at the moment. And also thanxs for the comments.

Ok there will not be a part 3, but there is a small part 2. Sorry for the sizes of the images.

Mazda

Ok the 2nd part of the Mines Evo will be up later on buds. And also sorry if there a bit dark for you, but I wanted to show off the city lights more.

The GT4 pictures look very nice, but they don't compare to the PGR3 shots which are amazing. actually they are better than amazing. The graphics the detail the lightning are perfect. Outstanding shots as always.

Love the last pic of the 2nd Enzo part:drool:

The GT4 pictures are awsome too, plus I have never been able to get cool photo's at that phototravel locations. Somehow the lighting just blocks me more than it helps me. Very nice!

Aaww man,, those Rx7 pics look amazing,, returning back again to your gallery,, I was planning on not too drool,, But seeing the 3th and 2nd pics of the Rx-7 and The Enzo ,,, I can't help myself,,
:drool: Awesome work;)

Back