/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
Nice blur pic man, The car looks awesome. I agree with PLmatt, and 440 Charger, the blur looks a little high, but the effect is still good. Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Other than the blur being high which you already know, I think its an awesome shot!!! Its a really nice scenic shot, yet bold and powerful. Nice work 👍!

PLmatt91
Hmm, the blur looks like it's going in the wrong direction, as if it's pointing up, not towards the tunnel (Where I think it should be) But other than that, good job. It's sharper!

I agree,, but I still like the shot a lot:tup:

Thanks for the comments everyobdy. I couldnt stand how messed up the blur was so I redid it. Better?

r32stune102jw.jpg

PLmatt91
Well, a little bit, but it's still not going towards the tunnel. You should bring it down more.

Cant do anything more. Its like that cause I had to just add more radial blur on top of the messed up one. Since I didnt save the unblured version.

:drool: Nice title, and the blur is awesome! You don't see too many 'lights on' blurs around here, so kudos for that! The car looks smooooooth, and the lighting is fantastic, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Edit: did you add noise to the sky? It looks great! 👍

:D

Perfect. How did you get the blur to become to nice and sharp like that? When I try my blurs now, it doesn't come near close to that sharp. Mine is dull and smooth.

Thanks for the comments. Glad people enjoy this one better than the skyline shot. :D

PLmatt91
:D

Perfect. How did you get the blur to become to nice and sharp like that? When I try my blurs now, it doesn't come near close to that sharp. Mine is dull and smooth.

You have to use noise filters. On that picture I used a lot of noise on the road, and just a little bit on the sky. Thats what makes it sharp.

Yeah,, the Nissan looks awesome:drool,, Like it that you fixed it mate:tup:
That Subie pic:drool::drool: Fantastic work,, great angle,, and fantastic lighting on top of the car,, and that darkness at the bottom of the car really contrasts which each other,, Awesome work:)
Keep em coming:dopey:

Back