/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
Thanks guys. Funny thing is I spent less time on the subie shot than the skyline one. I made the "run from the sun" shot before the skyline one, i jst forgot to post it up.

Well, I've been feeling kinda uninspired lately. So I'm asking for some requests or suggestions on what I should do next to get me excited in taking pics again.

Rally Car Shoot : Renault 5 Turbo Maxi Rally car vs Peugeot 205 T16 Rally car (@some dusty or snow rally circuit)

Lotus Carlton(Ring) , Proto Spirra(tsukuba) , Alpine A110 (Paris) :sly:

"Mountain Run"

sti736ym.jpg

I love that shot Krame! Infact, i love your gallery. I love your old style, when you first started. I think they look better. But thats just me.

Looks great man 👍
I think the road blur is nice
but the Hongkong's one is little better
because the noise is more merging the road texture
not your fault thou but you can try something to solve it :)

Vonie: Thanks man. I really loved how the colors and tone came out too.

PLmatt91: Thanks! I was suprised hoe nice my idea came out.

NTX1982: Thanks! :)

FireEmblem62: Thanks. I think the suspension looks like that cause its going uphill a little.

garnettrules21: Thanks man, I appreciate it. :)

panozdude_85: Your damn right the impreza is an awesome car.:) Thanks for the comment man.

lmracer: Thanks, I try.:D

LGforce: Thanks!

Master_Yoda: Thanks yoda. I really glad you like my work. Could you give me some examples of what you liked better before.

GT4_Rule: Thanks!

franz: Thanks a lot franz. I see what your talking about. When I was looking at it I saw how the noise on the road looked like it was on top of the road instead of part of it.

Back