TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
But I do like to see you drool in my gallery, has anyone got a paper towel ready lol.

@Niels What is your fav shot in the 2nd part.

@gabibyte I think i lost count, when you last dropped by. Anyway thanxs for the comments.

But here is the 2nd part of the Mines Evo.

Mines

Click for full size image

1st shot is the most original, but there's a very pixelated reflection of the engine there. The second shot in part 2: the contrast is stunning, the reflections are awsome and I just love that shot:dopey: So overall I like the last one best.

For the RX-7 I like the last one best too. For the mines you just posted, I like the first 3 very very much. B&W pictures always need more contrast than colored ones, little tip;) The best is the 3rd one I think, it just looks soo damn fresh, together with the white snow and all:) They're very clean too btw, didn't notice it at all cause it's so subtle, nice job on that too!

Niels
1st shot is the most original, but there's a very pixelated reflection of the engine there. The second shot in part 2: the contrast is stunning, the reflections are awsome and I just love that shot:dopey: So overall I like the last one best.

For the RX-7 I like the last one best too. For the mines you just posted, I like the first 3 very very much. B&W pictures always need more contrast than colored ones, little tip;) The best is the 3rd one I think, it just looks soo damn fresh, together with the white snow and all:) They're very clean too btw, didn't notice it at all cause it's so subtle, nice job on that too!
I already know about the contrast thing, i don't use it all the time. I just pick it what it looks more better with, during a arty angle. And would you say the 2nd shot in part 2 of the Enzo is my best PGR3 shot yet.

Because I reckon the 2nd shot of the Enzo in part 2, is my best PGR3 shot yet. And thanxs for the comment.

Yeah you're right, I think it is your best too:tup: It's sitting there in the shadows, waiting to be released on the track. Kinda reminds me to the GT3 intro with the Castrol Supra in the beginning.

Ok there may be a new PGR3 shots update up later on. But the next GT4 shots update could be up this weekend guys.

The both parts of the Enzo is awesome great shots. The Mazda part is really cool I like those shots alot:tup: and the first shot in Mines part 2 is great.

:cheers:

Thanxs for your comments again Fyffe. But if I do a new PGR3 shots update up later on, what car do you lot think I may be using?

What a gallery U have here!! The recent updates are awesome, specially the Enzo set. I also like the Mines Evo pics, they are very good, with cool reflections and lightning. I want to see more from U, bring more:)

NTX1982
What a gallery U have here!! The recent updates are awesome, specially the Enzo set. I also like the Mines Evo pics, they are very good, with cool reflections and lightning. I want to see more from U, bring more:)
I will bring more, as long as i get my gallery viewed at. Aswell as my gallery getting replies. But some months I will have breaks and do other stuff.

One more thing thanxs for the comment, and if you want you could view all the past pages.

Theres no BMW in PGR3 yet, I however did post a list of the cars in PGR3 about 2-4 pages ago.

Guys since TDU has a photomode, it will offer more photomode options I reckon. One of the options when looking at the car, is it allows you to open the doors and windows.

And I think TDU will offer a pop the hood and boot options as well. But remember I said guess what car it is, so i may use the S7 TT or not.

Very nice pics man! The second mazda pic is superb, as is the Mines! I'm a big mines, fan, so you get a big 👍 for this update! :great shots and nice lighting! :dopey:

magburner
Very nice pics man! The second mazda pic is superb, as is the Mines! I'm a big mines, fan, so you get a big 👍 for this update! :great shots and nice lighting! :dopey:
Thanxs a lot Mag, you be glad to hear the Mines Skyline will be used in one of my future updates.

Thanxs for your comments, oh and let me help you clean some of that drool up lol. Anyway I,m off for a summer jog and run in this hot weather, but work should begin on a car in PGR3 once I get back folks.

Ok here is part 1 of the Atom 2 Supercharged. Part 2 should be up this Friday or maybe this weekend guys, also part 1 of the Lancer Evolution VIII FQ-400 will be up later on guys.

Ariel

The great track day cars face off - Click for full size image

Ok here is the 1st part of the FQ400, the 2nd part may be up either this Friday or this weekend buds.

Mitsubishi

Fyffe
Awesome shots man! The two big ones are my favorites:tup:

:cheers:
You’re talking about the 1st shot in the Atom 2 and the EVO. Also those thumbnails are full size aswell Fyffe. And garnettrules21 if you look back there is other PGR3 shots up, but I have a lot of updating to do on my car map at page 1.

Anyway I am still planning to buy TT, but once it comes down in price. And I will also wait to get TT, once my money is sorted. Even if I am getting a Sky HD Set top box, some more things.

Don't expect any TDU shots, until Sept 06 most likely. Since TDU, has well been pushed back till Sept 06. And don't expect any updates on Saturday, since I am at Thruxton for there club meeting.

Which is well, motorsports. Right I,m off to start work on my comp entry for head 2 head comp.

the texture on the FQ400 look wierd. :odd: i dont like it. maybe on your second update it will be moving and look better.. :) on the other hand, the ariel looks awesome! cant wait for part 2 of that! :mischievous:

lmracer
the texture on the FQ400 look wierd. :odd: i dont like it. maybe on your second update it will be moving and look better.. :) on the other hand, the ariel looks awesome! cant wait for part 2 of that! :mischievous:
Remember the FQ-400 is a strange car to put up against supercars to some. But the reason the color looks werid to you is well, it is the color it’s in. Remember its in some type of dark grey, plus it is in the shadows getting out of the sun lm.

Also the car map on page 1 has been updated at long last guys. One last thing to make it a near painful wait (Hopfully a painful wait for you lot) for the 2nd part of the FQ-400, here is a preview.

Preview - FQ400

fq400p8aq.jpg

Since I am being nice i will treat you lot, to well the 2nd part of the FQ-400.

Mitsubishi

i love the shot with lancer and the lambo thats a great shot, but i love the 1st mines lancer, the reflections on it are beautiful

Latest Posts

Back