TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
JFM92_GTRacer
Reminds me of Top Gear when the Evo kept up with the Lambo. :lol:

I think he intended that.
Very nice! I love the idea of getting those 2 cars to battle eachother like in Topgear! Great choice, and well they look very clean...offcourse;)
Awsome update:tup:!!

Niels
I think he intended that.
Very nice! I love the idea of getting those 2 cars to battle eachother like in Topgear! Great choice, and well they look very clean...offcourse;)
Awsome update:tup:!!
I did indeed intend to recreate that battle, i try and get some more shots of this near strange battle to some.

GT4_Rule
Niceeeeeee
Thanxs a lot, anyone can still use any of my work as desktop wallpapers. Also no update on the prints of my gallery shots of yet.

JFM92_GTRacer
Reminds me of Top Gear when the Evo kept up with the Lambo. :lol:
I loved that battle, thats why i recreated it.

PLmatt91
That Evo set is pretty nice :sly:
It is indeed, but look out the Nardo update in the future Matt.

Master_Yoda
Boy do i love Evo's :drool:.... not as much as a STi though :drool:

Very nice work TVR!
They are nice to own, when you have a family. But remember the FQ-400 has bad turbo lag.

Shame there is no Impreza's that go past 170MPH on the market to buy, that are not tuned by any tuning firms.

djskyline701
i love the shot with lancer and the lambo thats a great shot, but i love the 1st mines lancer, the reflections on it are beautiful
I enjoyed working on the Mines Evo a lot. There such fun cars to drive in.

Yay,, some more Pgr3 pics,, always love it whe you take them,, first shot is yet again fantastic:drool: A lancer keeping up with a Lambo:crazy:
But again,, 2nd shot is amazing,, I love it whenyou show the cockpit of a car:D
Fantastic work mate:tup:

Thanxs again buddy, but it is not easy trying to get the lighting right in PGR3. But even if it is a challenge to get the right lighting in most of my shots, it is still a fun challenge.

Thanxs a lot, I nearly picked the wrong color before the face off. But I watched the battle from Top Gear again, just to make sure i picked the right color.

Before I took the shots. And since I am feeling nice, i post the 2nd part of the Atom 2 up later on folks.

👍 Those eve shots look fantastic! Great angle on the evo/lambo battle pic too! Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

mavi
nice Evo you got:)

that picture with the lambo is awsome man!!

the pics of the Mines Evo are beautiful! good job :D
Thanxs a lot, it was fun working on the Mines Evo.

Dick Steel
Very nice battle pics 👍
I like doing face off's a lot now Steel.

magburner
👍 Those eve shots look fantastic! Great angle on the evo/lambo battle pic too! Keep 'em coming! :dopey:
Its not Christmas Eve or New Years eve yet, or are you talking about your own holiday called Summers Eve lol. Anyway thanxs for the comment on the face off.

-----

Anyway here is the 2nd part of the Atom 2 Supercharged, later on I post up the 2nd part of the GTO.

Ariel

Click for full size image

Here is the first part of the M3.

BMW

As you will have seen, I have just been testing out some more new settings. But I try to make the 2nd part much more cleaner guys.

:drool: I remember see the Atom on Topgear, what an awesome car! I'm loving the detail on the car, i particularly like the look of the tires, they look very realistic! 👍

The M3 is great too, I like the drifting pic, and the blue pic. 👍 The first XJR-9 pic is sweet too! The lines of the car look very smooth! Great stuff! Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

magburner
:drool: I remember see the Atom on Topgear, what an awesome car! I'm loving the detail on the car, i particularly like the look of the tires, they look very realistic! 👍

The M3 is great too, I like the drifting pic, and the blue pic. 👍 The first XJR-9 pic is sweet too! The lines of the car look very smooth! Great stuff! Keep 'em coming! :dopey:
Thanxs a lot, the atom on Top Gear was the not supercharged version. Thanxs a lot about the M3, I liked how the first pic came out.

But I tried to blur and smooth down some of the jagged edges, and in the first pic of the XJR-9. Well I tried to give it a look like one of those manga robots.

Ok here is part 2 of the GTO, sorry if it is a bit later. But at least it is up now guys.

Pontiac

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Guys since TDU has a photomode, it will offer more photomode options I reckon. One of the options when looking at the car, is it allows you to open the doors and windows.

And I think TDU will offer a pop the hood and boot options as well. But remember I said guess what car it is, so i may use the S7 TT or not.
It's just doors and windows man, but keep up the great work.

Thanxs a lot McLaren for your kind comments, and also thanxs GT4_Rule for your comment aswell. The XJR-9 does look mean indeed, maybe Jaguar will return to LeMans someday mate.

Hey TVR,
I've been looking through your gallery this evening and I'm really enjoying your PGR3 pics. I'd really like to see some pics of the Bently Continental GT which I've been seeing creeping into some of the other pics, but no full pics of it itself. If its not too much trouble that is :)

Revolution.
Hey TVR,
I've been looking through your gallery this evening and I'm really enjoying your PGR3 pics. I'd really like to see some pics of the Bently Continental GT which I've been seeing creeping into some of the other pics, but no full pics of it itself. If its not too much trouble that is :)
I will be doing the Continental GT sometime, but not yet. Anyway just come back from Thruxton, it was very cold and wet.

But I did not mind.

Thanxs matt, ok here is the first bunch of photos from the BARC club racing meeting. Which I went to see at Thruxton, in the cold rain.

Also the photos were cropped, and were tooken with my Dad's spare 3 mega Pixel compact camera. So sorry if there not in a higher amount of detail, but I am trying to save up for a Nikon D50 DSLR.

Here is the 2nd part of the Jaguar XJR-9.

Jaguar

Also here are 2 more photos from that racing day at Thruxton:

blech! i dont care much for that green hue everywhere in the xjr-9 pic. it makes the car look an ugly brown. it would be better if you could extract the green in the trees, but preserve the normal vehicle colors.

neat race day pics though :) that lotus is sweeeet.

The funny thing is, its not even a green hue. But its a green curve mod I did.

But thanxs for the comments again.

Back