TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Hay Fyffe, I bet your thinking "you,ve been on a long break lol". Anyway I will start work on the requests in the week guys.

I think the lighting in the first M14 shot is related to the sunset, and also thanxs GT4_Rule. But in the 2nd part of the GT I will get an shot of the engine, and I am glad you drooled again De@tthwi§ho0.

Anyway work may begin on a GT4 update later on folks.

Edit: 22:21

At the moment my memory card is messing about with me.

Ok guys here is 2 preview shots of Ford GT Part 2.

gtpe4fe.jpg
gt4pe23rq.jpg

Also at the moment my 360 memory card is messing about.

I think my 360 memory card may be a bit unwell today lol, anyway here is the 2nd part of the Ford GT.

Ford

Click for full size image

And thanxs for the comment Fyffe, I am glad i finally got the 2nd part of the GT sorted out buddy.

Ok just noticed something when I took the shots, while in the garage for the M14 and the GT it seems the shots did not mess up today. But when I was taking shots during the face off's, it was more of a challenge.

While I transfered it from my 360 memory card to my PC. Anyway here is the 2nd part of the Noble M14.

Noble

One more thing I try and clean the 1st shot up more later on guys.

My aim for the Ford face off, was to get more people to use it as there wallpaper if they want. But Fyffe I wonder if PGR3 is jelous of me, because I am starting to produce better PGR3 shots now mate.

Also thanxs again Fyffe.

Here is the 1st part of the Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R Nur, and also my memory card is messing about again.

Nissan

Ok I may do a GT4 update before the summer requests are posted up in the week guys. Anyway here is the 1st part of the TVR Typhon.

TVR

You have so right your shots are just getting better and better:tup:
love that B&W skyline shot.
My next update will be Skyline, I did shoot yesterday and I'm going edit them tonight:)

:cheers:

Edit: And that TVR looks awesome. great color on that one:tup:

Glad you like them Fyffe, it shows how over time people do get better at photomode in either PGR3 or GT4. But one thing that annoys me about the Skyline in PGR3, is well you cannot do much drifting in it.

Also I am glad you like the supercharged Typhon.

Nice pics here, TVR 👍👍
The PGR ones make me wanna go out and buy an xBox360, although my head tells me to wait for the PS3 and GT5 to lob :P
Anyhoo, well done :)

Very shiny, very good, artistic, in short very good even though I'm not a big fan of PGR3. Just a big 👍 for that!

- R -

You've been busy,, Here's what I liked best: First shot of the Gt, Noble,, 2nd shot of Noble,, First shot of the Skyline,, and First shot of the Tvr:drool:,, That lighting is just awesome,, Great action too,, keep em coming:dopey:

Revolution.
Nice pics here, TVR 👍👍
The PGR ones make me wanna go out and buy an xBox360, although my head tells me to wait for the PS3 and GT5 to lob :P
Anyhoo, well done :)
I bet your get both a PS3 and a 360, and glad you like them.

@ Greycap I,m happy your digging it.

@ NTX1982 Thanxs, its been a while since you said wow bud.

@ De@tthwi§ho0 I will keep them coming and thanxs, also I am just glad i made you drool.

Hey, I was browsin through your gallery and I love your work. Later, I'll find some more specific things to talk about, but for now, you've inspired me. I saw a shot where you only see the outline of the car, and so this gave me an idea, which will manifest itself tommorow afternoon. (don't know if using manifest there is grammatically correct, but w/e)

Thanxs guys, and I am glad I inspired you G.Boss. Also Yoda, I am glad you like the Skyline.

But at the moment my 360 memory card is messing about again, and I swear my memory card does not like me taking high exposure & near high brightness shots.

Hopfully BC will add a upload to USB device mode into the photomode, next month guys. Oh and one last thing I cannot belive the gallery has already reached 71 pages.

I can't wait for GT5 as well krame, but I just wonder who will get the first 100 page post. Or the closest to 100 page, which would mean a photomode request because of it.

Ok here is 2 drift shots I did with someone online.

Drifting fun mk1

Anyway I will have to delay the 2nd part of the Typhon the Skyline R34 GT-R Nur until after the summer requests.

Since the game does not like transfering nice looking shots much, it does not mind default settings shots or just over default settings shots. But once I take shots with a good amount of exposure and brightness.

Then it becomes a different matter. Hopfully BC can add a upload to USB device feature into the photomode next month, since it not having one of those options has been getting too me a fair bit today guys.

Back