TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Matt it was not a show you know, it was motorsport racing. But I am going to Goodwood FOS 06, which is a car show part motorsport racing.

Ok guys here is a little preview of the RT12 part 1.

rt12p8fk.jpg

Anyway work could begin on the summer requests this Sunday, and if not then. Well sometime in the week guys.

And to make the wait for the next 2 PGR3, a little bit less painful (Hopfully it is painful for you guys lol). Here is 5 more photos from that racing day at Thruxton:

Time for another part 1, this time the first true supercar in my mind. Aswell as in other minds.

Lamborghini

Click for full size image

Master_Yoda
O god! Your pics are beutiful man! Keep it up.
:cheers:
Thanxs a lot, I take it you were typing your comment up when I posted up the Miura P400 SV. And here is my 1500 remix, I tried to give it a comic book feel to it.

comic book 1500

PLmatt91
Dude, you're an update whore!

Nice pics though.
Thanxs for the comment. Here is the 2nd part of the RT12.

Ok here is the 2nd part of the RT12.

Ruf

Ok guys no more updates until after the next week or 2 buds.

I LOVE the in car view. I'm still working on trying to get that view with no luck :( any tips and suggestions would greatly be appreciated

but LOVE RUF's...keep up the good work đź‘Ť :)

You know that in car view is from PGR3, there is a glitch to get in car views in GT4. But I cannot remember how to do it in GT4.

And thanxs for the comment.

What can I say? So many updates, so many quality. I loved the M3 and the RUF RT12 pics. Nice photos of that racing meeting. keep up ypur excelent work!

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
You know that in car view is from PGR3, there is a glitch to get in car views in GT4. But I cannot remember how to do it in GT4.

And thanxs for the comment.

OH, PGR3....my bad I was thinking GT4 when looking at the pics...sorry :crazy: :dunce:

Ermac26
OH, PGR3....my bad I was thinking GT4 when looking at the pics...sorry :crazy: :dunce:
Don't worry, your not the first to be tricked. So many other people have been tricked, including gabibyte.

Thanxs a lot NTX1982, the reason guys I am not doing any new GT4 or PGR3 shots until after next week or 2. Is well so I can have a bit of a rest aka break, before the summer requests.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Don't worry, your not the first to be tricked. So many other people have been tricked, including gabibyte.

Thanxs a lot NTX1982, the reason guys I am not doing any new GT4 or PGR3 shots until after next week or 2. Is well so I can have a bit of a rest aka break, before the summer requests.

Lol, I don't feel bad anymore...Great idea to take a break before the summer requests. when your requests are open, let me know and I'll submit one to ya

Ermac26
Lol, I don't feel bad anymore...Great idea to take a break before the summer requests. when your requests are open, let me know and I'll submit one to ya
The next request spot looks like it will not be open for a while, the next request spot is most likely to open like during my Birthday.

Or maybe during halloween, but I think the main request spot people be aiming for is either for the first person to get the first reply on page 100 or the closest. Or the 2k post, also there may be a request spot open during fireworks night.

And of course there will be request spots, for this Christmas and 07 new years day. But the last request spot will be before GT5 is out, or just after it has come out.

Thanxs a lot, and it goes better in a line then the Enzo. Ok I see if i can get some sleep now.

I am going to be doing some drifting in PGR3 with ANK, today. And don't worry I save the replay, so i can get some shots from mine and ANK's fun drifting game at a later date guys.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan

hehe. I thought they were REAL photos put on GT4 backgrounds or something, because of the astonishing quality. Ill be waiting for the 360 price to go down before i even start thinking of buying one, but i'm hoping GT5 will have better quality...and Ferraris, Porsches and Lambos :)

:drool: Those PGR3 shot just keep getting better and better! I like all the shots you have taken, but the ruf parts 1 and 2 are fantastic. I particularly like the in-car shots. đź‘Ť Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

lmracer
very good job on the PGR3 screens.. i love the interior shots and looking at the gauges! :D
Its fun isn't it.

gabibyte
hehe. I thought they were REAL photos put on GT4 backgrounds or something, because of the astonishing quality. Ill be waiting for the 360 price to go down before i even start thinking of buying one, but i'm hoping GT5 will have better quality...and Ferraris, Porsches and Lambos :)
I hope GT5 has better graphics, and Ferrari's Lambo's and Porsches. But one thing is sure, there will be add on packs for GT5 most likely.

magburner
:drool: Those PGR3 shot just keep getting better and better! I like all the shots you have taken, but the ruf parts 1 and 2 are fantastic. I particularly like the in-car shots. đź‘Ť Keep 'em coming! :dopey:
I do seem to be getting the hang of it, i still reckon the 2nd shot in Enzo Part 2 is my best shot in PGR3 at the moment.

mavi
damn that in-car picture is very nice! I really love it :) please check my latest update if you have the time.
I try and drop by in a minute, but if i don't. Well I be sure to drop by in the week Mavi.

Good news guys Forza 2 will have a photomode, so look out for TDU and Forza 2 shots in the future.

Gallery News - 16th May 06

Ok guys sorry if the reviews are yet to be posted up, but I keep not getting any time to write them up. So they are delayed for the meantime, anyway my gallery will be fully returning to your screens next week.

So the first update for next week, will either be the summer request shots. Or 1/2 cars from GT4 and 1/2 cars from PGR3 before the summer requests.

But one of the cars that will get shot in PGR3 next is the Noble M14. Also I am looking to do some drifting shots with ANK next weekend buds.

Ok guys I am back from that break, and the lastest update is part 1 of the Ford GT.

Ford

Here is the 1st part of the Noble M14, also I see Div was having a check about. So good for him, I,m glad he had a good look around yet again.

Also the M14 has been a hard car to get good shots of. But I,m glad I got some nice shots tooken, also those colors in the first shot mainly happened from within the game.

Noble

Thanxs for the comment Brix, but I hope you get a long drink for like when you ready to view the past 69 pages.

Back