-=Floyd's Gallery=- Jaguar XKR-R @ El Capitan

lookin good man, though i disagree with GT4_Rule. the lack of color in the first 2 shots make it look very realistic and the 3rd shot is just plain beautiful :)

Dead_Poetic
Oh im sorry i should have already looked...my fault...

Ok i got it, how about a Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR-4, a Toyota Supra Twin Turbo, and a Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo, in a group shot....if you want to add in an RX-7 you can...but i think itd be pretty hard to do three, let alone four...if you dont want to do a group shot, then just do the VR-4 at some night track...

Racing or in a phototravel shot? I can easily take them all three in phototravel 👍

You know Pink. I still can't forget the pic that you have 3 Toyota GT-ONE's in a line. Man I wish you can show me how to do it.

"Three Muscetiers":

img0000bx6.jpg

img0002if6.jpg

Although I'm not statisfied with this, I'm pretty happy to the fact I've never done three cars in one shot 👍

In picture one, I focused on cleaning up the 300ZX, as I don't know how the add the Supra's shadow in the Nissan's window, I've added a window tint instead 👍

In picture two, I took the cars in different camera angles and tried in that way it's nearly impossible to see that they're in different angles, I'm not statisfied with the smudge on the 3000GT, but as I suck at smudging a black car, I didn't do it. I added some softglow instead.

Hope you like 'em, especially you, D_P ;)

I still think my best update should be the M3 GTR shots 👍

Leave some comments,

Pink! That second photo is exactly what i was looking for, absolutely beautiful shot, beautiful rim choices...awesome angles...awesome colors...you killed it man....awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow i didnt kno that gimp was this good. I had it for a while and was confused with the workings of the program. Your tuturials really helped out alot.
Thanks pink.

Future

Pink_the_Floyd
Thanks, I've just discovered this car, I'll be holding photo sessions of it 👍
Can you take more pics like this? I think a majority of the people on GTP know how much I like Japanese Sport cars, sepcially the holy 300ZX TT :D :drool: MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pink_the_Floyd

Pink my man, you've done it again!

Looks bloody teriffic! They're angled beautifully and are a perfectly matching group of cars, keep it up.

As said before, you've become quite good at performing multiple-car photos and you should persue doing many more; this pic is one of your best yet!

Thanks you guys, does me really good to hear all this stuff:

"OMG OMG OMG SEXY!"

"Bloody terrific!"

:lol:

BTW, 'Cus you like that car so much Yoda, I'll take as my next update.

It'll be the NISMO 300ZX :mischievous:

RALLI||ART 3000GT:

img0004im6.jpg

img0005qh0.jpg

Enjoy 👍

I could've done a better job on the decals but I'm pretty happy, I also tinited front and read lights 👍

Next: NISMO 300ZX

I like that 3000GT, you could've tried to blend the stickers in some more, but I guess that's good enough for mostly a copy and paste logo.

Nice work...really nice! Try working on the stickers. U have talent mate, bring more soon:)

Nice car buddy, the stickers are a little off but thats about all I see thats flawed. Next time I know it will be flawless like a Princess Cut Diamond. Keep it up bro.

Back