-=Floyd's Gallery=- Jaguar XKR-R @ El Capitan

"Knightrider"

img0003rp8.jpg

Chose creativity this week, hope you like it 👍

It was a TV soap in the '80's with David Hasselhoff. He used to have this black Trans-Am whixh could speak and had like these, lights going left to right and back on the front hood.

He was like the almighty car, 'cus he could do anything, he was fast and if he had to climb a mountain, he just said "OK" and spikes came out of the tire and stuff to go up.

I used to watch it as a little boy but I still remember the car and the song.

Thanks BTW for the comments,

Dead_Poetic
idk what the knightrider is, but cool shot, its not all that awesome to me though, but still creative...
GT4_Rule
Idk a knightrider is as well but it looks pretty cool.

Man, those posts make me feel... ummm... old... :scared:

Nice work Pink! Can you Gimp a General Lee? 👍 And I hope nobody goes and asks what a General Lee is... :lol:

Pink_the_Floyd
It was a TV soap in the '80's with David Hasselhoff. He used to have this black Trans-Am whixh could speak and had like these, lights going left to right and back on the front hood.

He was like the almighty car, 'cus he could do anything, he was fast and if he had to climb a mountain, he just said "OK" and spikes came out of the tire and stuff to go up.

I used to watch it as a little boy but I still remember the car and the song.

Thanks BTW for the comments,

That pic brings back memories....I used to love watching that show. After a hard day in kindergarten...coloring. It was always nice to come home and watch nightrider.

Supra photoshoot session in America:

img0000ul9.jpg

img0001go4.jpg

img0002nb6.jpg

I need some new ideas as this update was plain boring to do, blurring and stuff.

I might become a creative Gimp Pro in here :lol:

it looks like the supra is caining it along the boardwalk! great pics

Nice update. The knightrider pics are cool, but technically would have been closer if you had use the Iroc and coloured it black;)

Don't worry about people not knowing what knightrider is, there's a movie being made right now so it will be common knowledge again.

I also liked Airwolf :D

ill be honest, pink. the first one doesnt look very good at all, the hood is just too out of place, the second one is preobably really good for gimp, but could be sooo much better if you had photoshop, but i really like that last one, it looks awesome in my opinion...

Latest Posts

Back