TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
GT4_Rule
Oh alright then.

Have any hints to as what your next update will contain? :)
I don't want to say, because that would spoiler the treat. However, looking at the time now, I will not have time today to start work on a new update.

Ok guys time for a new update, and this time it's the Quattro.

Audi

Click for wallpaper size

Click for wallpaper size

TVR and Ferrari Fan, youve just made me an Audi Quattro fan...awesome pics!!!

They are sooo clean, perfect lighting, and the reflections are good too! Keep this up man...

Perfect shots...I´m glad U decided to do a update. Your style is fantastic and your shots must be seen! The wallpaper shots are my favourites, congrats!

@ Dead_Poetic Thanks, but I would have liked to make the lines even cleaner, by using the smudge tool. However I have to use Blur tool to clean up the lines for the mean time.

@ NTX Thanks for you're comment, I hope more and more people who have not visited at all visit my gallery. Also it like I will not have to start GT4 from the start, once I start playing GT4 on the PS3.

Since the PlayStation 3 has a virtual PlayStation2 memory card on the PS3 Hard Drive. Which must mean, the upload to USB device mode, will have no problems on the PlayStation 3 by the looks of it.

wow, great pics, i love all the pics in this update especially the one with with the snow, Great Job
thumbsup2lf.gif
:)👍

@ djskyline701 Thanks, I'm glad how the snow came out.

@ PLmatt91 Thanks for you're comment Matt.

Ok, now its time for another update.

----

Shredding Jordan's Tyres :sly:

Click for wallpaper size

Click for wallpaper size

Someone takes Jordan's car for a joyride....and then they crash it.

Love this update. Great contrast and colors. Great quality (as usual) and that car is one of my favourites. Once again U know how to bring to GTP fantastic shots!!

Damn dude, give these updates a rest, please!! You have a new update every couple hours. Any ways, this is a nice set, some are a little too dark for my taste.

NTX1982
Love this update. Great contrast and colors. Great quality (as usual) and that car is one of my favourites. Once again U know how to bring to GTP fantastic shots!!
Thanks NTX, however I am glad I could bring this style to GTP.

@PLmatt91 So you forget about the time difference then lol.

@Dead_Poetic Thank you for you're comment.

@GT4_Rule Thanks, but what's you're favourite Quattro shot?

----

Ok one more update for this week guys.

Nismo

Click for wallpaper size

Click for wallpaper size

You have a very Enjoyable style TVR. I'm always looking at your gallery. just never commenting. Mean arent i?.

Great stuff, i love high contrast :)

Thanks guys, but after the 19th August, I will be accepting 2 requests. However, I will not be accepting these cars:

2CV
MX5

And if you guys like this, please check out the following links in my signature:

*My DeviantArt gallery
*MotorSport photos (With Goodwood FOS 06 photos)
*My PGR3 gallery

And one more thing, there is a link to my TT gallery in the first page.

Beautiful and full of style. The Nismo wallpapers are fantastic, more two to my colection. The 1st thumb pic is also fantastic. Incredible is how to describe your work at GTP.

Glad you could drop by Sejtur, I've missed you from my gallery. Anyway, you know you can take one of the request spots Sejtur.

Request accepted, but I will start work on the request after this weekend George. Anyway, if anyone is yet to look in my PGR3 gallery or motorsport photos topic, then please look folks.

awesome photos man
Thanks GTfreak, anyway the work will begin on the next update later on, but for the mean time here is my Creative Competition Week 7 entry:

Click for wallpaper

What I tried to aim for in this entry:

An old look

ya, i saw that. its way better than my entry but ill bet you 10 bucks mine took way longer to make. i havent really edited that much before so it took me around an hour to take the license plate off and another to get the lines out. anyways great job. wicked nice pics.

Um... can I like request somthing? :D

BTW THAT GTR IS HOT!
You've have exceed you're requests until after October, which is when I will be opening 5 request spots before I sell my PS2 in October Yoda.

Where is everyone?

Still there..just not posting!:P
I know there viewing, but I expected more from the people who viewed.

ya, i saw that. its way better than my entry but ill bet you 10 bucks mine took way longer to make. i havent really edited that much before so it took me around an hour to take the license plate off and another to get the lines out. anyways great job. wicked nice pics.
Thanks for you're comment.

Back