TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Style!! Pure style!! The wallpapers, once again, are wonderful, specially the 2nd shot, looks so real!! Also, I love the contrast, simply great!
Once again, cool updates!!!

Thank you for your friendly comments again guys, anyway there may be a new update up this weekend folks.

daan
An update at 1:02am and another one at 1:37am? Could you not have put them both in the same post instead of post whoring your own gallery?

Your gallery has 1696 replies, but you have well over half of them.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,696
Username Posts
TVR&Ferrari_Fan 857
Master_Yoda 43
Fletch 39
Fyffe 37

Sweet! I'm in 2nd! hah Fletch you shall never catch me :)

EDIT: Sorry for double post!!!! PLEASE DONT KILL ME DAAN!!!

The big ones are quite marvellous, the low saturation works very well in making the shots look pleasing to the eye. I'm not saying that the small pictures are bad either, but they have nothing to say against their bigger brothers.

- R -

GT4_Rule
But TVR&FF fan being the owner of the gallery, isn't he supposed to post the most? :confused:
I would expect him to post the most as its his gallery, but he's posted over twice as often as the owners of the other big galleries. TVR&FF posts part 1 of an update and then half an hour later, posts part 2.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1969605#post1969605

That link shows what I mean. He posts to say he's going to post an update. 23 minutes later, he posts it in a seperate post. Another post for another update 2 hours later. A thanks post 14 minutes after that. And yet another update an hour and 4 minutes after that. 29 minutes later, it's another update. 27 minutes later, it's yet another update. And then another thanks 9 minutes later. That's 8 posts in under 5 hours. 8 posts instead of how many? 3? 4?

These are the other big galleries
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,630
Username Posts
sejtur 453
G-T-4-Fan 103
Greycap 61
PERFECT BALANCE 49
keef 49

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,531
Username Posts
Krame 381
PLmatt91 47
Vonie 45
FaLLeNAn9eL 45

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,425
Username Posts
vr6gti72 478
kennythebomb 76
PERFECT BALANCE 64
*McLaren* 46
Master_Yoda 35

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,718
Username Posts
TVR&Ferrari_Fan 860
Master_Yoda 45
Fletch 39
Fyffe 37

But, enough of this discussion, lets get this back to being a gallery.

Well it looks like I will not have any time, for doing any new updates today. But I try to get an update up on Thursday folks.

Here is my entry for Creative Competition Week 4 guys:

Click for wallpaper size

I was nearly going to enter this insted, but I changed my mind folks:

Oh and one more thing, the preview shot of the DBR9 is up in my PGR3 gallery.

Hmm, I'm not really liking this one. It looks sort of weird to me. It's not up to your usual standards...but I do agree that it is from a nice angle.

It’s a different type of art style, but do you guys like the entry, which I did not enter?

Anyway the task that I set myself was to mainly show up the boxes.

Gallery News - 6th July 06

The next open request spot will be on my Birthday, which is on the 8th Oct 06. Anyway I may allow 5 people to ask me to remix there shots?

But if I do, then it won't be for a while guys?

----

When I will next have a break from my gallery

15th Aug 06 - 29th Aug 06

Sorry if my next break will be a bit long, but like the old saying goes:

"Everyone does need a break buds."

It was a bit challenging to think up ideas, but once I thought up an idea, my creative juices flowed. Anyway I may do a brand new update, just before Goodwood Festive of Speed NTX.

Oh and thank you NTX.

Hello TVR!

I indeed didn´t come along for a while. ;) You made a lot of nice pics in the meantime.
BTW, your choice of the creative comp entry was the right one IMHO. Its just more... creative. 👍

Prost! :cheers:

so many HOT machines in the photos!!! Must have been a busy day...:)
BTW I love that Lancia Stratus rally car, I didn´t knew that car existed, so beautiful:)

Thanks NTX, anyway some new news:

Gallery News - 1st Aug 06

I will most likely be selling my PS2 sometime in October 06, since the PlayStation 3 comes out in Nov 06. And why do you ask, I have a feeling the photo mode upload from GT4 will work on the PS3.

But I know it’s a risk selling my PS2 a month before the PS3, because I never know if I will get one on Nov 17th. However, I did pre-order my PS3 in May or June 06 like a week before GameStation stopped taking pre-orders.

And even a day after GameStation started taking pre-orders.

----

Anyway my next update will not be up till Sept 06 guys, but I may even decide to cut my GT4 photo mode break, and start work on my next update next week?

P.S: I may also sell my PS2 in mid September even?

You're selling the PS2? :nervous:

Are you sure that GT4 will work on PS3 as well as the USB connection thing?

Well, have fun with the PS3. You're one rich, lucky bastard :D

I know it's risky, but I'm selling it yet, you know. But you got, there is a time, when people need to sell there PlayStation 2’s.

Also I trust Sony 200% on getting the USB mode of the photo mode, to work on the PlayStation 3. Because remember the PS3 has a USB slot and card readers on the 60GB model, which I am getting.

However I reckon Sony will want to see GT4’s photo mode to fully work on the PlayStation 3, which includes the USB upload mode. But if they don’t get it working, then I would try to borrow my brothers PlayStation 2, since my Brother is also getting a PlayStation 3.

I was gonna do the exact same thing as you. But when I found out the GT5 was not oging to be out till later 07... or early 08.. or whatever.. I cancelled my pre-order of the 60gig... and i'm thinking about buying a car.

Master_Yoda
I was gonna do the exact same thing as you. But when I found out the GT5 was not oging to be out till later 07... or early 08.. or whatever.. I cancelled my pre-order of the 60gig... and i'm thinking about buying a car.

Buy a new car, ftw! I'm not even going to get PS3 until the price goes, like to $150 :lol: I don't care if it's a year after GT5 came out, there's no way I'd spend a half of grand on a new Playstation.

PLmatt91
Buy a new car, ftw! I'm not even going to get PS3 until the price goes, like to $150 :lol: I don't care if it's a year after GT5 came out, there's no way I'd spend a half of grand on a new Playstation.
No, i'm gonna buy the PS3 when gT5 comes out, but i'm thinking of buy a car when i get my license.. or turn 16.

GT4_Rule
Nice, two PS3s in the house...

Why can't you two just share and save $600?
My brother has his own house.

Update on the next update

I may start work on the next update today folks?

Back