TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Can I request this one: BMW GTR Race Car in Circuit de La Sarthe:)

BTW bring more updates soon:)

Gallery News - 17th August

I have decided to delay the next update till the weekend, but I will start working on the requests this weekend as well.

NO!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
i just saw the skyline update and its awesome! very very cool!
I have been busy with other stuff today, like work. So that's why I have to delay it till the weekend, and I work twice on Friday, but thanks for dropping by FallenAngel.

NTX's BMW M3 GTR Race Car photomode treat
To: NTX - From: TVR&FF

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

You must wait for yours George Morley.

Gallery news - 20th August

Who ever can get the first reply of page 100, or the closet after me, can request 2 cars.

WOW!!! So much quality on the BMW update:) Thanks TVR, its simply amazing...that 1st wallpaper is my new desktop!! ( wallpaper )
I love the colors, love the contrast, the pics are very clean and that battle shot is really cool!! Once again a great update!! Thanks for doing my request:)

WOW!!! So much quality on the BMW update:) Thanks TVR, its simply amazing...that 1st wallpaper is my new desktop!! ( wallpaper )
I love the colors, love the contrast, the pics are very clean and that battle shot is really cool!! Once again a great update!! Thanks for doing my request:)
Sorry if I picked the wrong track, but thanks, anyway what do you think of the 2nd wallpaper?

@ Dead_Poetic Thanks Dead Poetic.

@ LGforce Thanks, but I am glad you dropped by, because it’s been a while since you last dropped by.

@ Pink_the_Floyd It's not dark on my monitor, then again a part of it is meant to look dark, because I went for a dark arty texture look. But thanks for you're comment.

@ NTX1982 Thanks for another comment.

@ Cod_Father What is you're favourite wallpaper shot?

@ .*StReeTz*. Thank you

Anyway, the next update after the George's 500L request, will be the BMW M5.

----

George Morley's Fiat 500L photomode treat
To: George Morley - From: TVR&FF

Click for wallpaper

Click for wallpaper

Thanks, anyway what do you think of these shots?

*1st wallpaper
*2nd wallpaper
*2nd and 3rd thumbnails

I think that the first wallpaper is very awesome, really creative looking, but still really cool. The second wallpaper could be cleaner in my opinion, but it has a really cool composition. The second thumnail is awesome man, just looks really nice....and the third thumbnail could also be a little cleaner, but i still love it! I really like the first and last thumnails too, they have really good angles...but the roofline on both of those images are really blurry looking, maybe its just the in game blur...anyways, all in all i really enjoyed this update man...

The first one (the wallpaper) looks very nice and creative, I love the second one, I'm making it my wallpaper 👍

The thumbnails are all very good aswell, especilly the last one, thanks for completing my request :)👍

the first wallpaper is very cool! the 2nd one is okay. i really like the framing on the first, second and last shot. the 3rd shot's framing is getting old (i dont mean in ur gallery but its getting old in general). very cool update 👍

Simply fantastic:) A classic car, with great quality in all shots. I must say again that your wallpapers are awesome, WOW .
I also like the contrast U give to your shots, they make the car look even better. Congrats!

Back