TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Great work TVR&FF! The second one is my favourite. Looks almost like a painting, very cool. Also really like the third one, really nice reflection on the road. Just brilliant work, keep it up. :) 👍

That rain is cool! I also like the rims you've chosen, I'll try them next time. The style of the presentation remembers me the vertical chinesse symbols.

Salu2.alexwrc

i love the Mini set. my favorite i think is the first and the second one. the first one looks like it had just stopped raining and the sun is beginning to shine. the second one has that sort of drama and coldness to it due to the rain effect. great work!!

PS: Before i forget, the Lambo police car is crazy. hope to see more of that thing..
Thank you for your feedback.

That's such an improvement over the past update
nice rain effect with good amount of glow 👍
Thanks Franz, I must remember to use these settings more.

Very nice TVR 👍
Long time no see in here, anyway thank you.

Awesome work,, I love every single pic:drool: Especially the first one:)
Thanks for visiting Cascada, its always a pleasure to see you visiting.

Great work TVR&FF! The second one is my favourite. Looks almost like a painting, very cool. Also really like the third one, really nice reflection on the road. Just brilliant work, keep it up. :) 👍
Thank you Drift, I am happy how the first two turned out.

That rain is cool! I also like the rims you've chosen, I'll try them next time. The style of the presentation remembers me the vertical chinesse symbols.

Salu2.alexwrc
I like using the rain effect, but I will keep trying to improve the rain effect.

----

News from my PGR3 gallery

The Honda NSX GT2 Turbo street version is up in my PGR3 gallery now folks. But if you want to see what I mean, then this is what your missing out on in my PGR3 gallery:

Click on each thumbnail
----

The next update should be up at the weekend or next week, but I know I don't do as many updates as I us to do. However I am aiming for quality over quantity.

that rear wing on that car is so big. like, uber big. maybe it's just the angle.
i love the pictures though. specially the second one where the inside detail of the car is visible. i love those kinds of shots.

Your PGR3 gallery is sweet TVR&FF. I will have to remember to stop by more often. I just find it hard trying to keep up with all the great galleries. Keep it up, looking forward to the update. 👍

Check out my update if you can, got the S2000 vs Trueno Photo Travel set up. Would be nice to hear you thoughts. :)

that rear wing on that car is so big. like, uber big. maybe it's just the angle.
i love the pictures though. specially the second one where the inside detail of the car is visible. i love those kinds of shots.
Thank you for looking at those two shots.

Goddamn fine pics mate:drool: I have to check ur PGR3 gallery more often:D Awesome
Please do if you get anytime, also thanks.

Your PGR3 gallery is sweet TVR&FF. I will have to remember to stop by more often. I just find it hard trying to keep up with all the great galleries. Keep it up, looking forward to the update. 👍

Check out my update if you can, got the S2000 vs Trueno Photo Travel set up. Would be nice to hear you thoughts. :)
Thanks Drift, but I know what you mean by so many galleries.

In few words: Incredible updates!!! The PGR3 shots are sooooo good!! Well done:)
Keep up mate, waiting for more!!

OMG, I didn't even comment on this update :eek:

Really really nice TVR, awesome reflections in all of the shots, the second reminds me of Seoul somehow :)

Very nice job 👍

Key info to seeing each full size image

To see the full image in the first thumbnail, click anyway between the start of the car nut on the left thumbnail to anyway to the left of the image, with out clicking on the top thumbnail.

To see the full image in top thumbnail, click anyway in the car body on the top thumbnail, with out touching either the left or bottom right thumbnail.

To see the full image in the bottom right thumbnail, click on anything past the left headlight on the bottom right thumbnail with out touching anything on the top image.

----
I know this is confusing, but I am hoping to make this my new way to show off updates. Anyway this is just a tester update to test out this new way to show off updates, but I am going to try and change the shape to something else in the future, if I stick to this.

And guys I wanted to get rid of the white background, but for some reason I cannot, unless anyone knows how to. But if someone does know please tell me how.

Wow! I love that car man. It must be great game eh? the PGR3?

Jeezies, i wanna see more... haha

Blackhound
Thank you Blackhound, but if you want to see more, then you will need to check out my PGR3 gallery out.

Excellent shots, especially the second and third ones. 👍
Thanks GT4_Rule, also thanks for looking at the full update in my PGR3 gallery.

In few words: Incredible updates!!! The PGR3 shots are sooooo good!! Well done:)
Keep up mate, waiting for more!!
Thanks, but those PGR3 shots are showing what I should be able to do in GTHD, but better then PGR3 hopefully. Also next week is when you may see my next TDU photomode update up in my PGR3 gallery, which is also a TDU gallery.

Wild wild NSX. That rims, that wing... I love that! And the shots are nice too, as the tuned car.

Salu2.alexwrc
Thank you for your feedback Alex.

OMG, I didn't even comment on this update :eek:

Really really nice TVR, awesome reflections in all of the shots, the second reminds me of Seoul somehow :)

Very nice job 👍
Don't worry, at least you found it now Ultrashot.​

Thats an interesting way of presenting you shots TVR&FF. I can't seem to get the shot with the smallest thumbnail to open. The other two look good though, I like the rain one, very nice. 👍

Thats an interesting way of presenting you shots TVR&FF. I can't seem to get the shot with the smallest thumbnail to open. The other two look good though, I like the rain one, very nice. 👍
It was my first attempt, it will take a while to speed up creating this way to show off updates, since it took me about an 1-2 hours to think of the idea and then to take it to the Photoshop stage.

However I tried to aim for a different shape, but would take a while to get done. However here is a way to help you to see the other full size image, of like where to click for each full size image:

Key info

Each of these 3 thumbnails with a full image shows a box around each part of where you should be aiming to click.

Extra info:

First thumbnail is for the first full size image and thumbnail.
The 2nd thumbnail is for the 2nd full size image and thumbnail.
The third thumbnail is for the 2nd full size image and thumbnail.

----

But remember it could take a while to load each of those 3 thumbnails.

Cool, I got the first image. They look good, and like I said before, it is a very interesting and unique way of presenting them. Should look much better when you change that white colour. 👍

Nice update! The rain is a very cool effect, but I also like the last one with the lighting on the main straight. The cube is also interesting, but I still don't know how split them in angled parts. Emmm, I'm starting to have and idea... but I don't know to explain it in words. I'll try to do something in PS then.

Salu2.alexwrc

Nice update! The rain is a very cool effect, but I also like the last one with the lighting on the main straight. The cube is also interesting, but I still don't know how split them in angled parts. Emmm, I'm starting to have and idea... but I don't know to explain it in words. I'll try to do something in PS then.

Salu2.alexwrc
I did that as way in hoping it can give people more ideas of how they can take there showing off updates to the next stage.

But I did try 3 different sections, which are easier to click on, however when I did it in a preview test it looked like it cannot be done with options for replying to stuff on this forum.

However if we could use flash in are replies, then it would work I reckon, also with flash you could of seen maybe a full 3D cube, which you can move around.

----

Also I know it is confusing, but I did post those 3 help thumbnails up to help out people, also you got to remember it could take a while to load.

----

@ Arathorn Thanks for visiting Arathorn.

Thats what I call inovation!! Well done TVR, U are doing a revolution here at GTP!!!
Thank you, also the near 3D came to me, when I was at work. But when I started thinking, how I can take my updates to the next stage, I was thinking about it for an hour.

However I am going to look to take it to the next stage in the next couple of months. Also I am still looking to sometime do custom blurs for the backgrounds in the next couple of months, and one more thing I am still aiming to setup a online photomode shoot in GTHD, but only when it comes out.

Very interesting, it seems since Alex began with his first design, ideas are coming up on an explosive rate here at GTP...Very nice idea TVR 👍

Definetly Bram,, :) Everybody seems to pop up with the Alex style and then they give their own twist to it:) Which is nice:) Anyways,, about the update TVR:) The shots are very nice but I said that earlier,, I like the presentation:) Very nice mate,, and I hope to see a new update soon:)

Thanks to the latest following people:

Ultrashot
Cascada
Drift2XS
GT4_Rule

Anyway here is the next update.

----

Click on each thumbnail - Extra info on how to see each full size version more easily:

To see the first far left image in its full size, you will need to click any where up to the badge.

To see the image to the right of the far left image in other words the 2nd thumbnail you will need to click anywhere past the badge.

To see the 3rd image, which is in the bottom of the box, you will need to click any where past the rim. But the best place to click on is the headlight.

And for the last image, which is the far right one, just click anywhere on the right image.

Note: If anyone gets confused, then I will post some help thumbnails up. However I am 95% most likely going to stick with this near 3D cube style, while tweaking it in my next update.

----

The effect on the near 3D opened cube is just an effect for the near 3D cube. However I may have to tweak the background colour some more with this effect applied.

----

Update: I will be looking to make future images bigger in this style in future updates.

I like the new way you post your pics. a bit confusing :confused: but very interesting none the less. your pics came out great, love the high contrast. cant wait for your next update

It is confusing, but I am going to be working on making it easier to click on each thumbnail. However it does take time to do each of parts of the 3D cube with thumbnails, which look like printed out photos.

----

Help links

http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenhunter28qe3.jpg
For help to see the first thumbnail

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5646/screenhunter29br6.jpg
For help to see the 2nd thumbnail

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2115/screenhunter30eg8.jpg
For help to see the thumbnail in the bottom of the near 3D cube

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2343/screenhunter31ad4.jpg
For help to see the last thumbnail on the far right

Back