TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Gallery News - 21st November

Don't expect any updates this week, because I have been having problems with my internet connection running through my router in the past two days. But well the problem is the DNS light has been going off for the past 2 minutes of every day 90% of the time, which means I have problems connecting to the internet most of the time.

However if it gets fixed by today, then you could see a new update up on either tonight, Wednesday or Thursday guys. Also just to remind you the rain guide will be started on Thursday.

-----

Christmas requests being taken

There will be 4 request spots up for grabs, which allows 1 car for each spot. Also I will be taking 4 requests in my PGR3 gallery for Christmas as well.

Great update TVR, you have a nice style. The presentation is alot easier to navigate now, really interesting and unique too. 👍

Check out my new update if you have time, it's a little different too. I added an animation to my presentation. Would like to hear what you think. :)

Thanks for all of your feedback, anyway I was looking to post the guide up the rain guide for this weekend, however since the phone line connecting up to my router has gone faulty, I will have to leave the guide until next week folks.

Also guys if you look I have posted, when the 4 request spots expire.

Gotta love your recent work TVR!!! The Prius set is very good..nice details!! The "black beast" shots are just phenomenal:) WOW!!! Cheers mate:)

I want to request the Jaguar E Type, you should be able to get some very nice shots with that one. 👍 I would take some shots of mine, but the one that I got is a very disgusting colour imo. :)

I want to request the Jaguar E Type, you should be able to get some very nice shots with that one. 👍 I would take some shots of mine, but the one that I got is a very disgusting colour imo. :)
You're request has been accepted, anyway there are just 3 more requests remaining.

----

Update on my router problem

The problem seems to be the line going up to my bedroom, which should be fixed by this afternoon or tonight folks.

----

News from my PGR3 and TDU gallery

With the upload website for TDU's website nearly finished, you could soon be seeing my next TDU update up by either next week or the week after that.

Update on my internet connection problems

Well I am still working on getting my PC to connect to the internet, however the line has been fixed, but for the mean time I will still have to use my Dad's internet connection.

----

Anyway to help you lot pass the time, while I am trying to fix my internet connection, here is 2 preview shots of the VX220 with a bonus shot of a real life car. However before that, I would just like to remind you lot, the Christmas request spots if not taken, will expire in a weeks time.

Preview shots of the VX220 update

img0009an0.jpg
img00125sq0.jpg

Shots still a work in process

Bonus Shot (Aston Martin DB5) - http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4646/db5ub3.jpg

Very cool ... the first one is very nice
I believe you have alter the hue on the trees for the 2nd shot to give autumn look and it looks great
you may think about making some infrared style

I love the preview of VX220! 👍

And is that DB5 shot from a real life car show? Its beautful.
Thank you GT4_Rule, but the DB5 shot is still a work in process lol.

Artsy stuff! I like.👍
Thanks for dropping by vr6gti72.

Very cool ... the first one is very nice
I believe you have alter the hue on the trees for the 2nd shot to give autumn look and it looks great
you may think about making some infrared style
Thank you Franz, also long time no see in here.

----

I will be giving people an extra 2 days, after the 12th Dec 06 to take one of the Christmas request spots. But I hope the last 3 request spots will not be left along to expire.

--

Gallery News

I am going to be investing in something to improve my artwork and GT4 photomode work, however the thing I am investing in will cost over £1,000 most likely.

Nice shots TVR, I really like the DB5 shot. Great looking car. 👍

Thats a lot of money, are you getting Photoshop or somehting? :)
I want to keep it secret until I get it, in case someone else gets the same thing before me. Anyway thanks for you're comment, but guys I do not want the last three spots to go to waste.

But before the VX220 update, here is a preview from my PGR3 gallery:

From what game is that db5.. it looks too damn real. :shock:
It's a real life car photo, but that is why I said bonus preview shot. However I will be trying to use the same settings from that DB5 shot in my future work.

----

Gallery News

With Christmas nearly here, I will be also doing a special Christmas update, so expect Christmas Day to be busy for me. But guys just to let you lot know, next November, my brother is getting married. However my Brother made his best friend his best man, because he thought it would be too much pressure for me.

But what does this all mean, well it means I will not be on GTP much next November.

hey man. i love what you have been doing in here. the photos are super fresh. all with overtones of gothic darkness. very cool. thanks for refering me to the galleries. morgan rear quarter =👍

i will request at this time a toms chaser with an emphisis on the front end with the rest of the car in dark shadows. try to extract lots of color. cool. thanks.

hey man. i love what you have been doing in here. the photos are super fresh. all with overtones of gothic darkness. very cool. thanks for refering me to the galleries. morgan rear quarter =👍

i will request at this time a toms chaser with an emphisis on the front end with the rest of the car in dark shadows. try to extract lots of color. cool. thanks.
I hate gothic stuff, so my aim is not to set that, but my aim with a preview from my PGR3 gallery like in post 2211 was to show off most of the sky, like a majestic look.

Also you're request has been accepted.

Classy pic! The car seem to radiate out of the darkness.
Thanks for you're feedback, but next Tuesday I may say who I want to work with to achieve a Christmas Photomode shoot in this style:

I take 4 shots and someone who I am working works on my non edited shots, while the other person takes 4 shots, and then I edited there unedited shots. But if the person I pick does not reply back to my PM by Thursday GMT (London) time, then I will just do a Christmas special not related to the requests on my own.

However I did yesterday finish the GTP Christmas special PGR3 Photomode shoot with:

GJB93 and MistaX

Also expect the GTP Christmas special PGR3 Photomode shoot to be up on Christmas Day in my PGR3 gallery, while seeing the requests for Christmas to be up in my GT4 gallery.

But before I go off to check up on my orders for Christmas presents, there is four PGR3 Christmas request spots running in my PGR3 gallery.

waiting paitently for my request... im getting excited. i havent made a request for like a year 👍
The last time you made a request was for my PGR3 gallery work, anyway there is just 3 days to go till the last request expires.

Back