TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
The photos are great themself, I specially like the crazy contrast of white and dark things in the first one. I repeat the same about the cube, you know :). It's pretty confusing yep, but I'm very confident about your ideas. You only need to find out the correct tool and method, because your skills have been demonstrated yet!

Salu2.alexwrc

Very unique presentation, can't wait to see what future ones are like. Very interesting photos also. I like the third and fourth one the most, great colours and like the glow of the brake lights in the last image.

Fantastic work TVR. 👍

I am glad I was able to help you too, always keen to help out where I can. :)

The photos are great themself, I specially like the crazy contrast of white and dark things in the first one. I repeat the same about the cube, you know :). It's pretty confusing yep, but I'm very confident about your ideas. You only need to find out the correct tool and method, because your skills have been demonstrated yet!

Salu2.alexwrc
Thanks Alex, however in my head I may of thought how I can make it easier. But you will have to wait until UltraShots treat to come up before you see it, and then once I have made it way easy to click on, then I will be looking to take it to the next stage.

WOW that 3d presantation is unique...nice job TVR...:)
Long time no see in here, anyway thank you.

Very unique presentation, can't wait to see what future ones are like. Very interesting photos also. I like the third and fourth one the most, great colours and like the glow of the brake lights in the last image.

Fantastic work TVR. 👍

I am glad I was able to help you too, always keen to help out where I can. :)
Thank you for your feedback, anyway the Shelby Cobra Concept will be showing up in my PGR3 gallery sometime this week guys. Also one of the two cars, which will be part of Ultrashots treat in here, will be the Prius.

But don't worry the other car will be a great treat, so if you thought the 2nd car will also be a slow one, then think again.

Sorry I haven't been by here lately - been real busy.

Anyway I LOVE the shots. They make the car look great. The color is very unique. The presentation is very confusing (as said before), especially if you've never used one before (i would assume). But the shots are exquisite!

Sorry I haven't been by here lately - been real busy.

Anyway I LOVE the shots. They make the car look great. The color is very unique. The presentation is very confusing (as said before), especially if you've never used one before (i would assume). But the shots are exquisite!
Well I think I have cracked it now to make it easier, but if anyone wants to see what I mean, then head over to my PGR3 gallery now please. Anyway thank you, but what was your favourite shot out of the four.

Also I was glad how the last one came out.

i love the presentation, but the pictures are not really my taste. though they look good. i love the one pic with the guy driving with the roof down in the rain. i could only imagine what it would be like.

Thanks for your feedback.

----

Gallery News - Related to Rain guide

Good news I may bring back that idea to review some other galleries real soon, anyway onto some other good news, and well the rain guide should be ready and primed in 2-4 weeks time guys.

Also I am still deciding what capture card I should get to record footage, but I am looking at HD Capture cards.

----

This is one of the shots from my latest update in my PGR3 gallery:

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7435/shelbycobraconcept4ez2.jpg

Also if you thought that looked nice, then look at two of these car photos I took:

http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=porsche911carrera4svc0.jpg
http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zondafohohdcffyl0.jpg

But if you want to see more real life car photos from me, then check here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2483615#post2483615

Ultra compact! The car makes possible that spectacular effect, pretty curious to see. I'm going to take a quick look to your PGR gallery now.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thank you jgda9rs, but it is really hard to get a great looking PGR3 shot.

Ultra compact! The car makes possible that spectacular effect, pretty curious to see. I'm going to take a quick look to your PGR gallery now.

Salu2.alexwrc
Thanks Alex, anyway here is a preview of the VX220, which may come before or after UltraShot's treat:

img0011rscn5.jpg

Work in Process

The final product of that shot will come in 3 or 4 flavours most likely.

For some reason, I find that "PREVIEW!" scribbled onto the car funny. Maybe I'm going nuts.
Maybe or maybe something’s make you laugh.

Looking forward to seeing what Bram's treat is, your next update looks interesting also. Love your work TVR, keep it up. 👍
Thanks for your feedback Drift, it’s always a pleasure.

I don't get this "treat" thing :confused:

In the "threat" way, the "thread" way or the "treat" way?
Treat in giving your requests to you in the near 3D cube presentation.

Ok as a extra treat, here is a preview of UltraShot's requests:

Work in process

And if that is not plenty, then here is a preview of the Sagaris, which will be going up into my PGR3 gallery:

No editing was done in this shot.

Weird, I have account at DA. Oh well, now you have the picture itself.

Its good even without edits but you can do more to the picture to make it sparkle :sly:

Thanks for your comments you two.

To: UltraShot - From: TVR&FF
Here is your present for getting the 2,000 post in my gallery

Click on each piece of paper

Extra's

----

I was going to post this up earlier, but I was too busy playing Gears of War. Anyway I will be working on the guide for the rain effect sometime next week, so don't expect many updates next week folks.​

much easier to me. i'm not very smart hehehe. i mean, the pictures are easier to recognize, and you actually have a clue of what you're looking at. and the way the latest one is presented, it just makes it look like a very organized box of pictures. very nice. but that's just me, either way looks great. i wish i knew how to do that sort of stuff.

much easier to me. i'm not very smart hehehe. i mean, the pictures are easier to recognize, and you actually have a clue of what you're looking at. and the way the latest one is presented, it just makes it look like a very organized box of pictures. very nice. but that's just me, either way looks great. i wish i knew how to do that sort of stuff.
Don't worry I plan to also do a guide for the near 3D cube in 2 different types.

Back