TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
I hate gothic stuff, so my aim is not to set that, but my aim with a preview from my PGR3 gallery like in post 2211 was to show off most of the sky, like a majestic look.

Also you're request has been accepted.

Thanks for you're feedback, but next Tuesday I may say who I want to work with to achieve a Christmas Photomode shoot in this style:

I take 4 shots and someone who I am working works on my non edited shots, while the other person takes 4 shots, and then I edited there unedited shots. But if the person I pick does not reply back to my PM by Thursday GMT (London) time, then I will just do a Christmas special not related to the requests on my own.

However I did yesterday finish the GTP Christmas special PGR3 Photomode shoot with:

GJB93 and MistaX

Also expect the GTP Christmas special PGR3 Photomode shoot to be up on Christmas Day in my PGR3 gallery, while seeing the requests for Christmas to be up in my GT4 gallery.

But before I go off to check up on my orders for Christmas presents, there is four PGR3 Christmas request spots running in my PGR3 gallery.

i actually saw some of your photo's from a different forum. i think they must have been from PGR3. very nice work. how about a pic of a Ferrari from that game for me ? :D

Because I like requests and I love Christmas, I want to request the Fiat Punto HGT, ok TVR??
Cheers and happy holidays:)

i actually saw some of your photo's from a different forum. i think they must have been from PGR3. very nice work. how about a pic of a Ferrari from that game for me ? :D
To take one of the Christmas PGR3 requests, you will need to requests it in my PGR3 gallery, also NTX you’re request has been accepted.

Request: How about a 300c :D

Nice shots 'round here by the way TVR :)
You're request has been accepted, anyway I am going to start work on the Christmas requests later on, so they should be ready for 6am Christmas Day (GMT - London). Anyway thank you GJB.

Ok if I do a Christmas photo mode shoot now, I would do it this way:

Someone picks a car and track and then they take two shots and then I take two shots with the same car and track. Next I edit both sets of shots.

But if I do a Christmas Photomode shoot, then I will pick someone later. Anyway here is the VX220 update

Click on each piece of paper, hint: Press on the middle parts of the pieces paper for easy clicking.

----

Sorry if they are small resolutions with no borders, but I am not happy how the 3rd one turned out in a higher resolution, which is why, I made it a much smaller resolution.

----

Update on the 3 remaining New Year's Day request spots

They will expire on the 20th December 06 now guys, so if you want to request any car from GT4, then please do.

Theres that unique presentation style again. Haven't seen it in awhile. :) Some unique images too, I like the first one. Very interesting, the last one is nice too. Pitty you had to make them smaller. Nice work, different. Which is always good to see. 👍

Theres that unique presentation style again. Haven't seen it in awhile. :) Some unique images too, I like the first one. Very interesting, the last one is nice too. Pitty you had to make them smaller. Nice work, different. Which is always good to see. 👍
Thank you Drift, anyway the guide for my near 3D Cube presentation should be up sometime in January, also the rain guide should be up next week.

Anyway the RS4 has just gone up in my PGR3 gallery, but while on the subject about my other gallery, there is three more request going in there for Christmas, and well they expire on Monday at around 11am (GMT - London).

Great shots there, great action and last shot is the best one!
About a request, i have one. a Red '85 Mazda RX-7 :)

The car I have in mind is a Dodge Viper GTS.

TVR, could you get a Mazdaspeed 6, for me? Please? :D

----

Both of you're request have been accepted, anyway there is just one more New Year's Day request remaining.

----

More News

With 50,000 views only 10,000 views away, I will be doing a special update once 50,000 has been reached.

I love the high contrast style of your VX220 shots, especially the one where it has been brightened so much it looks like it's been snowing on the roads!

The shot with the exhaust shooting the flame from it also works really well and the composition stood out to me too.

However, I still don't like that cube preview thing. It just looks weird to me. :scared:

I love the high contrast style of your VX220 shots, especially the one where it has been brightened so much it looks like it's been snowing on the roads!

The shot with the exhaust shooting the flame from it also works really well and the composition stood out to me too.

However, I still don't like that cube preview thing. It just looks weird to me. :scared:
It's my way of presenting things, and how can a cube look werid to you, or is it just scaring you lol. But thank you for you're feedback.

It's my way of presenting things, and how can a cube look werid to you, or is it just scaring you lol. But thank you for you're feedback.

Hehe, i just think that the photos look a little weird stacked up on end in a metal effect box... They appear to be floating in there.

It's scary... ;)

Cool shots TVR. They have a nice diffuse glow to them and I like the last one with the Opel.

And I have to agree with Moglet too. Not to put down your presentation or anything, but it seems to detract from your images. It's just kind of hard to look at for me. I think you could come up with something a little more attractive, unless you really like the distinctive style. Anyway, nice job on the images.👍

Cool shots TVR. They have a nice diffuse glow to them and I like the last one with the Opel.

And I have to agree with Moglet too. Not to put down your presentation or anything, but it seems to detract from your images. It's just kind of hard to look at for me. I think you could come up with something a little more attractive, unless you really like the distinctive style. Anyway, nice job on the images.👍
I am planning a way to take the near 3D cube style to the next level, but it will take time before it shows up. Also it is a Vauxhall.

But the paper is meant to look like the bottom bit, which you cannot see is less thin then, the top.

@ DLRgian Thank for the feedback from you.

@ GT4_Rule GT4 thanks for commenting in here and my PGR3 gallery.

@ alexwrc I wanted to do better with the VX220.

----

What you are missing my PGR3 gallery:

http://img327.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rs45wn0.jpg
http://img63.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rs44uy3.jpg
http://img327.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rs42fe1.jpg

Direct link to the rest of those shots:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2513666&postcount=279

----

Remember there is a VX220 update up on page 112.

The VX220 update is so beautiful TVR, all the shots have different syles, but all of them are so well done!!!! I love it!!!
Your PGR3 shots are also very, very good!!! U are the men!!!
Cheers mate, and happy holidays:)

The VX220 update is so beautiful TVR, all the shots have different syles, but all of them are so well done!!!! I love it!!!
Your PGR3 shots are also very, very good!!! U are the men!!!
Cheers mate, and happy holidays:)
Thanks NTX, anyway there is three more Christmas request spots going in my PGR3 gallery, but they expire in 6 hours time. Also here is a shot from one of my future PGR3 updates, which will shot up in my PGR3 gallery sometime next month:

But to help some of you pass the time here is a little remix:

gt2qr3.jpg

I know it's not my best, but I haven't done a remix in a while.

wow. i love these updates. specially the onboard shot and the audi. very nice!!
Anyway there may be a new GT4 update up on either Saturday or Sunday, but if you guys are lucky before the weekend, then they may be up on Thursday.

----

Merry Christmas everyone

cool. will be looking forward to that. i gotta get started on my christmas holiday tribute too.

Like TVR said, Merry Christmas everyone!!

Gallery News - Vote for the 5 shots you like in my gallery

Pick 5 shots of mine you like, and if 2 people I pick agree with you're selection, then you will get two free GT4 car requests.

And maybe a bonus request for my PGR3 gallery.

----

How many can enter: The First 5
How to vote: In here with links to the shots you like.
Who will be judging me: Still pending
How long will it take for me to get my prize: Still pending
How many winners can there be: There will be just one, but the runner up will get to request one car in GT4.
-----

Update on the rain guide

It will still come out in January folks.

----

News on my next update after Christmas

The next update not related to the busy Christmas period, will be:

The Dodge Charger RT/440 - Up: January

Back