TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
The PGR3 shot is very unique TVR, nice done!! The Alfa shot has a very beautiful glow, nice done!!
Next time I post I will choose my favourite two pics of your gallery, so until then...Cheers:)

The PGR3 shot is very unique TVR, nice done!! The Alfa shot has a very beautiful glow, nice done!!
Next time I post I will choose my favourite two pics of your gallery, so until then...Cheers:)
You need to pick five please, because not only does it give you a chance to win a request, but it gives me good feedback on what I should aim for. Anyway before I go off to bed, if no one takes the last request spot for New Year's Day, then I will be offering it too someone.

But thank you NTX.

OK, request: Carnival Yellow Honda Beat! (I love that car)

I still think the box looks weird, maybe flatter and more perspective to make it look realistic, and that titanium takes the focus off the images. Nice pics though!

OK, request: Carnival Yellow Honda Beat! (I love that car)

I still think the box looks weird, maybe flatter and more perspective to make it look realistic, and that titanium takes the focus off the images. Nice pics though!
I didn't pick the type of angle you are talking, because it makes things confusing, but the angle I picked for the box is a wide angle, just like wide angle lenses looking at a box from above at 90 degrees or 120.

However if I picked the type of angle you're thinking of, then it would have to look like the pieces of paper are acting like a stair case. But I was trying to get a cardboard look to the box, but those types of textures are never easy, however I am trying to improve version 4.0 of my near 3D cube style. But I am also looking into using different types of shapes in the future.

I didn't pick the type of angle you are talking, because it makes things confusing, but the angle I picked for the box is a wide angle, just like wide angle lenses looking at a box from above at 90 degrees or 120.

But if I picked the type of angle you're thinking of, then it would have to look like the pieces of paper are acting like a stair case. However here is V1.0, V2.0 and V3.0 both compared together:

V1.0

(Feedback was mixed, but most people got confused by this)

V2.0

(Feedback was mainly suited to people still getting confused.)

Start of V3.0 style: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2487787&postcount=2183

(Feedback went better then the previous two styles and it looked better and had better perspective, while taking way longer to put together.)

Also to show you what I mean by the V3.0 style looking more real then 2.0 and 1.0, while having real perspective of a near 3D cube since a near 3D cube style cannot be done through any posts, I will show you how I look at my 3.0 style with a real world box at the angle of the 3.0 cube style I use later on.

But just to repeat I am still aiming to take the near 3D cube style of the next level. However I will not be giving away anything until I have finished V4.0.

----

@ detroit_racer I check you're gallery out for any new updates later on.

good to see kyou still pumping them out :)
I cannot remember you, but maybe you did visit my gallery in its early age.

That's quite a nice picture of an Alfa, though its tad too soft for me. The B&W is good though!
I wanted to do better, but I hold my hands up way above my head, while still saying:

It's not my best at all."

----

Also guys there are 4 New Year Day request spots running in my PGR3 gallery, but MiniCooper you're request has been accepted.

Hey TVR! Well I had a quick look at your latest updates and I have to say that you have improved a lot since I was here last time. Nice to see you're still very busy doing your shots. The GTone shots are just stunning. I really like the special effects you added to the shot where it goes around the corner with the black clouds in the background! 👍

Keep up your good work. And thanks for visiting my gallery once more...

Hey TVR! Well I had a quick look at your latest updates and I have to say that you have improved a lot since I was here last time. Nice to see you're still very busy doing your shots. The GTone shots are just stunning. I really like the special effects you added to the shot where it goes around the corner with the black clouds in the background! 👍

Keep up your good work. And thanks for visiting my gallery once more...
When I get my next piece of hardware for £1,000 to £2,000, then I can improve even more, but I have been looking at the same type of hardware like the £1,000 to £2,000 thing I was talking about but still at £100 to £200.

But guys I may even make a printable GT4 Calendar for 2007 and then give one away to 5 lucky people depending on how much it costs in printer ink. Anyway thank you Freddy, but I plan to still be here come 2008, even if I make it into pro football (Soccer). However the question is will these old timers still be around come 2008:

Franz
You
Krame
vr6gti72
Revolution
440 CHARGER
Greycap
Fyffe

Cod_Father
PERFECT BALANCE
LGforce
[empty space]
Sejtur
Div is back

But the people in Bold are the one's who gave me a reason to show up on the scene a long time ago. However I miss Fletch, who was one of the other people to give me a reason to first show up on the scene a long time ago.

----

When will this gallery become Two years old

September 2007

I like that one
Too many people got confused with it, but then again some monitors do display other things different, however if I went back to that style of near 3D cube, then I may have the solution.

TVR it has been a while again since i visited your gallery, but i can see your still improving in both of your galleries. great 👍 keep it up...oh i will be here for a long time, because when Gt5 come out i will still try to make my Gt4 pics looks like 440...lol

TVR it has been a while again since i visited your gallery, but i can see your still improving in both of your galleries. great 👍 keep it up...oh i will be here for a long time, because when Gt5 come out i will still try to make my Gt4 pics looks like 440...lol
When GT5 does come out, I will still be doing GT4 shots until I have worked om 98% of all the cars. But when GT5 comes out, I have big plans for the use of its Photomode upgrades.

Anyway, Thank you LGforce for you're comment, but Christmas Day will be busy for me.

Well TVR, these are my "nominations" to your gallery best shots. But let me say, that U have so many great shots, thats really hard to choose. Hope U like my selection. Cheers and keep up your great work. Merry Christmas:tup:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4641/img0011c2rs7nc.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6335/wrcimpreza5rs3rk.jpg

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/898/c802rsnl5.jpg

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=evo7km4.jpg

Well TVR, these are my "nominations" to your gallery best shots. But let me say, that U have so many great shots, thats really hard to choose. Hope U like my selection. Cheers and keep up your great work. Merry Christmas:tup:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4641/img0011c2rs7nc.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6335/wrcimpreza5rs3rk.jpg

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/898/c802rsnl5.jpg

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=evo7km4.jpg

Thanks a lot, but there is just 4 more spots for one person to win a special GT4 Photomode request. Anyway the GTP Christmas Special Photomode shoot is up in my PGR3 gallery now guys.

But here is the first request:

Present contains the better piece

Bonus Shots
jaguaretypefordrift5ar3.jpg

ohh....those are beautiful shots! totally inspiring. they made me wanna fire up the ps2, and the pgr3 pics makes me wanna get an xbox even more. actually, i am pretty close to making my mind up on getting one. thanks for the ferrari photo's!! they're very nice!! must i say the christmas theme presentation is amazing!! you've done great work!

ohh....those are beautiful shots! totally inspiring. they made me wanna fire up the ps2, and the pgr3 pics makes me wanna get an xbox even more. actually, i am pretty close to making my mind up on getting one. thanks for the ferrari photo's!! they're very nice!! must i say the christmas theme presentation is amazing!! you've done great work!

Nice shots, and Merry CHristmas!
Thank you, but please post this in my PGR3 gallery, as nice Christmas present.

@ MatttheTuner Thanks for you're feedback, anyway enjoy Christmas.

Contains the better piece

Bonus Shots

----

Anyway the 3 flavour version's, which everyone gets, has bigger versions.​

Woohoo, thanks for the great present TVR. :D Love the shots, they all have something different and they all look good. I really like the shot with the tunnel in the bonus shots. The new update looks cool too, nice job on the presentation on both. Awesome work TVR, must of taken you awhile to do all this. 👍

Happy Holidays, hope you have a great New Year. :)

I am going to leave a comment and request in you PGR3 gallery now.

Wow, nice shots. I really like the Jaguar back a few posts. Well done mate! Thanks for the comment in my gallery as well. The 300C is awesome as well.

Woohoo, thanks for the great present TVR. :D Love the shots, they all have something different and they all look good. I really like the shot with the tunnel in the bonus shots. The new update looks cool too, nice job on the presentation on both. Awesome work TVR, must of taken you awhile to do all this. 👍

Happy Holidays, hope you have a great New Year. :)

I am going to leave a comment and request in you PGR3 gallery now.
I took over 8 hours from getting them from the game, to getting them Photoshop. But the E-Type took over 2 hours of work just on the Photoshopping. But all of my PGR3 Christmas Requests in my PGR3 gallery took over 4 hours in Photoshop, with 2 of those hours being taken on the main piece of the GTP Christmas Photomode shoot in my PGR3 gallery.

Also the PGR3 shots took over 2 hours in-game to get a good base.

I'm totally speechless about these shots. great job!
Those Photomode shots are showing, what I can do if I put my mind to it.

Wow, nice shots. I really like the Jaguar back a few posts. Well done mate! Thanks for the comment in my gallery as well. The 300C is awesome as well.
Thanks a lot *StReeTz*.

----

Bonus Shots

As for your PGR3 update, it's pretty nice. I really like that mustang, just looks so fierce. Well done mate.

Edit: Just saw the latest Christmas update. The first showcase B&W photo is awesome man! Good work!

As for your PGR3 update, it's pretty nice. I really like that mustang, just looks so fierce. Well done mate.

Edit: Just saw the latest Christmas update. The first showcase B&W photo is awesome man! Good work!
Thank you for you're comment and feedback.

Excellent shots of the 300C, TVR! The featured picture is very balanced.
Thanks a lot GT4_Rule, anyway all of the requests are up in my PGR3 gallery now, featuring these 4 cars:

Ferrari F50 GT
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R
Koenigsegg CCR
Pagani Zonda F

-----

Bonus Shots

----

Anyway that is all of the requests for Christmas Day folks.​

These two new updates are awesome TVR, along with the others you have done some very nice work. Love the reflections in the Fiat shots, the sky looks very cool too. Great Chaser shot also. Excellent work. 👍👍

Very Nice christmas pics... The punto has amazing reflections... Great job! 👍
Long time no see in here, anyway thank you for commenting.

These two new updates are awesome TVR, along with the others you have done some very nice work. Love the reflections in the Fiat shots, the sky looks very cool too. Great Chaser shot also. Excellent work. 👍👍
Thanks a lot Drift.

2nd Bonus Shot! 👍

Me too, the second bonus shot is for me!
Thank you *StReeTz* and GT4_Rule, anyway if anyone is yet to check out my PGR3 gallery for the first time, or is yet to see my PGR3 gallery for the Christmas requests and update, then please check it out soon.

Latest Posts

Back