440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
That Blue skyline shot O_O looks so great! Nice scale model cars too, i have quite a few too :) Really sweet shots!

Those Skylines shots are suburb (hehe, that's my new amazed word) :D I love the first one, the blur is awesome. Really like the effect it has on the buildings. Did you just use motion blur?

The second one is also very nice, great job on cleaning it. The colours look fantastic.

I really like the latest update, very cool and very different. I was thinking of taking some shots of my models, maybe I will give it a try.

Great work Charger, look forward to your next masterpiece. 👍

these latest updates own!! i love the first skyline shot. the colors, the blur, everything. the 2nd one looks awesome too. nice model cars btw :)

Awesome? Beautiful that is 👍

What camera are you using? The quality is amazing 👍

Thanks. I used 2 different cameras. The shot with 2 trucks was taken with a Cannon EOS 20D, and the first shot was taken with a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-F717. They actually turned out really grainy, and I could'nt seem to get away from it. Especially the Sony. But the Sony has a wider angle lense, and I wanted a sort of Macro shot. But anyway, glad you like them.

And Drift2XS, I used the radial blur filter. It gives the same effect as the motion blur filter. Thanks, glad you like them.👍

I'm looking out for a good camera myself, I'll keep an eye out for a 20D 👍

I was planning on buying a 350D or the new 400D but they're expensive as hell, for my kind of age that is at least...

Thanks TVR. I'm glad to be a part of PGR3. My Gamertag is Nic84.👍
I can give you a free 48 hour Xbox Live Gold trial code, but I don't know if it will work in the US, however I reckon you could help promote the Xbox 360 forum some more, by adding your own PGR3 gallery to the Xbox 360 forum just like my TDU & PGR3 gallery.

Anyway you should look to buy Forza Motorsport 2, because a while ago they said it will have a Photomode.

Thanks Ultrashot. Im not completely sure I like the photomode in PGR3, but what I really do enjoy is how there are no jagged edges and cleanup only takes a couple of minutes for some very minor pixelation issues. The thing I don't like about it is the wheels. They look wonderful and 3 deminsional when you have the car posed and are sitting still, but the spinning wheels pretty much look exactly the same on every car, and they don't really show any special shapes or features of the wheel. So I rekon I will just have to do the wheel blurring myself. But other than that, wow, is this game beautiful.

And TVR, I am definetely going to get Forza Motorsport 2. I had the original Forza on xbox and I really enjoyed it. And the fact that it has a photomode too is very nice. Then you could do a lot of car customization with the paint and body kits and stuff and you can really make a unique shot. I just hope the car customization screen is a little easier to use than the original Forza. But anyway, I am looking forward to it. And I might start a gallery over in the PGR3 forums I suppose.👍

I already tought, those shots couldn't be from GT4 because they are just too beautiful :drool: Especially the first! keep it up!

Wow those are some great shots man. The first one is real nice, the stance makes it look real mean. The front of that car is great as well, awesome headlights. The paint is very nice looking too, it came out well in the photo. The second shot is real nice too. The fact that it has two extremes, very blurry and very sharp, makes it different and looks great. Great update. I wish I could play PGR3 and Forza, unfortunately I'm not made of money and only have a PS2 :grumpy:. I thought I would never see the day that GT4 stopped looking so realistic :crazy:.

Thanks Ultrashot. Im not completely sure I like the photomode in PGR3, but what I really do enjoy is how there are no jagged edges and cleanup only takes a couple of minutes for some very minor pixelation issues. The thing I don't like about it is the wheels. They look wonderful and 3 deminsional when you have the car posed and are sitting still, but the spinning wheels pretty much look exactly the same on every car, and they don't really show any special shapes or features of the wheel. So I rekon I will just have to do the wheel blurring myself. But other than that, wow, is this game beautiful.

And TVR, I am definetely going to get Forza Motorsport 2. I had the original Forza on xbox and I really enjoyed it. And the fact that it has a photomode too is very nice. Then you could do a lot of car customization with the paint and body kits and stuff and you can really make a unique shot. I just hope the car customization screen is a little easier to use than the original Forza. But anyway, I am looking forward to it. And I might start a gallery over in the PGR3 forums I suppose.👍
440 Charger there are jagged edges in PGR3, you are just yet to find them, anyway I hope you will visit my TDU & PGR3 gallery some and look at the 3 PGR3 preview shots in my GT4 gallery.

@ .*StReeTz*. It comes down to the setting he uses, if he gets any blurry shots.

Nice PGR3 shots so wish I had this game as it does look cool but sadly only have a PS2 which restricts that. My favourite PGR shot is the first Murcielago dont know why but something just draws me to that car. I mean I like the Sagaris too but the Lambo is top on my rankings. Great work look forward to seeing more of these PGR3 shots. If you have time swing by my gallery.

wow. those are awesome shots. it's got that touch of reality on it, except for the paint. it makes the car look a bit toyish if you know what i mean. other than that, great shots. and a great car.

Those PGR3 photos are sweet 👍
I agree ingame wheel blur looks a bit boring, but it looks fantastic when stands still, which is totally opposite to GT4 ... very odd! Anyhow I think the glow is a bit too much

LOL @ PB :lol: but he's right though. :P 440's opponents in the comps will be very thankful that you can't compete with PGR3 shots there. ;)

Keep it up! 👍

440 CHARGER + PGR3 = We're doomed.
Perfect Balance your not doomed or anyone, because he has only just started. But I reckon it will take 440 Charger another 5 months before he finds the right type of settings, because that is how long it took me.

Last link doesn't work for me, and the presentation has a little offset between 1st and 2nd thumbnail. I don't know if it's my pc :P

Great work 440, I love the soft look very much. The better resolution of PGR makes a difference with GT4. What could you do with it? :odd: haha.

Salu2.alexwrc

The creators of PGR3 really know how to make their wheels look good. Great work 440 👍

btw, Have you ever tried plonking a PGR3 car into a GT4 location, around other GT4 cars? That could turn out quite interesting :)

Wow, you know i always wondered how great your shots would look once you got your hands on a next-gen game. They are simply perfect. Wow.

Heh, I finally sat down at a friend's and tried this a few days ago, and while I was really disappointed with the handling (unsurprising, it is PGR), I was thinking about how I'd be half-tempted to buy a system because of the photo possibilities. And it's ironic the controls bother me, because I hardly play GT for anything else besides photos anymore! But the fact a Speed 12 was relatively easy to drive made me question the game. I also find it ironic that when GT was first ear-marked for a Photo Mode, a lot of people groaned, and now there's a few games running to catch up. I still think it was a great idea 👍

That all being said, these are some fantastic shots! I tried to drive as many non-GT cars as possible with my time with it, and you've captured them nicely. Particularly the first Murc shot; I could print that out and fool every single person I know into thinking it's a real shot. Utterly fabulous, 440!

Thanks everyone. I apprecitate the comments. And I agree with TVR that you do have to get some settings properly adjusted before you can take really nice pictures. I took some shots with an Enzo Ferrari the other day and while they all looked good on the screen, when I got them to my computer they were really pixelated and dark. I don't know if it's just red cars or what, but they didn't look good.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for the comments, I am sure I will get some more PGR3 shots posted up soon. And Slip, I haven't played PGR3 much at all for the playing part. While it does look and sound incredibly realistic at times, the handling leaves much to be desired. But it's still fun.👍

Thanks everyone. I apprecitate the comments. And I agree with TVR that you do have to get some settings properly adjusted before you can take really nice pictures. I took some shots with an Enzo Ferrari the other day and while they all looked good on the screen, when I got them to my computer they were really pixelated and dark. I don't know if it's just red cars or what, but they didn't look good.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for the comments, I am sure I will get some more PGR3 shots posted up soon. And Slip, I haven't played PGR3 much at all for the playing part. While it does look and sound incredibly realistic at times, the handling leaves much to be desired. But it's still fun.👍
If you impress me with your next PGR3 update, I may share some settings with you, and tell you what I think are the best colour cars for different tracks.

that scooby shot is awesome it looks sooooo real!! 👍

How did you get the rims to look like that???

Back