440's Photomode Gallery - Forza 3 *Update 6/18/2010* Hemi Challenger

• Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 1,195 comments
I suggest you post your FM2 shots up in the Xbox 360 forum 440 Charger, because I don't want you to get into trouble. However if you do this, you could always alert people when you have a new FM2 update, by posting up a URL link in a future reply.

Sup Dudes! Been a loooooooong time! And yes, I know this is Forza 3, but I wanted to share it with you guys. I thought you might enjoy it. :) Oh, and as usual, you must click and open to see this full size or you won't get the full effect.

Welcome back! :) The latest shot looks amazing, you did a great job on editing it. Hope to see you entering future GT5 competitions. 👍

Great to be seeing you Nic 👍

Looks like you haven't forgotten your old technique, it looks as good as ever! So, do you think you'll be around more often when GT5 arrives? How did your website project turn out?

Oh, and I guess that tutorial got sucked up in a black hole eh? :lol:

Anyway, I really hope we'll get to see you more often somewhere in the future :cheers:

Last edited:
I can't express how impressed I am. Your work always makes me speechless, but this picture is something really special. The idea behind the shot is pure awesomeness and the execution is very good. Composition is great, as are brightness / contrast and lighting. Well done, 440 CHARGER. 👍

That glowing edge is so sexy, which you also did the same effect on Bram's Rx-7. The rim is not as sharp as I prefer, but it is a stunning piece nevertheless.

Loving the smudging! It's funny how it goes past you untill you have glued all the bits together and actually see how brilliant your way of smudging is. I'd love to play FM3, but I think I nearly would not play any XBOX seeing university is keeping me busy. Love the image Nic! 👍

Wow, thanks for all of the comments! I didn't think this was as great as you all are saying, but I reckon it must be pretty good. There's more shots from this session if I get time!

Looking at your Nissan 350 in NY shot, for a second, I thought it was from GT5.. very very lean lines, and no pixellation, like you get sometimes, amazing shot!!

Another Hemi Challenger from Forza 3. This one has a bit of different taste though... The GT5 screen shots have me very anxious to get my hands on the new photo mode. Can't wait!

Can you say sexy?

Great action and composition. I think if you were able to make the color shapes on the car into smooth vector elements it would be even greater.

Back