TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
If this is for a Pancake Day request, I have to skip the Pancake Day request openings, but I give you first dibs on of the spots for the next request spots.

----

How the layout will work for the joint update

In the week, I will give the joint update a temporary presentation, until I have recovered most of my sleep next week.

Ok here it is the joint update, which has taken up most of mine and jgda9rs's time. But before you start looking remember, this is just a temporary presentation.

Main Joint Piece (1st shot mine and the 2nd shot is Jgdar9rs's)

Click for full size image

TVR&FF Shots

Note: 2nd one is Jgdar9rs's unedited shot, edited by me.

Jgda9rs Shots

Note: 1st one is my unedited shot, edited by Jgdar9rs

Nice job guys. You did a great job with the rain. It matches the weather I am getting around here. They all look great and professional You two did an awesome job on this update.

Great rainy update; all the elements in the photo fit together well. It reminds me of a weekend getaway with weather that went wrong.

Well done! 👍
Things like this are always good to see.
Thanks a lot freddy.

nice job guys 👍 i like the colaberation

Great rainy update; all the elements in the photo fit together well. It reminds me of a weekend getaway with weather that went wrong.
Glad you like the rain, but if you are wondering, I am still planning to post up a rain guide soon.

thanks man :D those updates took a while. a long while to finish.
We had a couple of delays, but at least we finished. However I would like to do more joint updates with you in the future, because joint updates, don't only just improves people's skills, but it improves the community sprit of bond and representing, however it mainly improves the trust between everyone.

But I would like to just say, more people should look to do joint updates together, because it is mainly fun.

Nice job guys. You did a great job with the rain. It matches the weather I am getting around here. They all look great and professional You two did an awesome job on this update.
I'm glad you like the update, but just to let you know I am in talks with someone to do another joint update soon. However if the person agrees then I will let you lot know soon.

It is a great update with unique style
those colour is a bit crazy but they look wonderful
that both main joint piece are great, good tone and nice rain effect

Damn, that rain is looking REAL! Very intense. 👍

How do you guys did it? Love the photos, awesome work guys.

PS: TVR&FF, do the rain tutorial. :)

Damn, that rain is looking REAL! Very intense. 👍

How do you guys did it? Love the photos, awesome work guys.

PS: TVR&FF, do the rain tutorial. :)
I've been planning the rain guide for a while, but I first hinted about a rain guide back in November, however things came up, which delayed it.

@ franz Thank you very much Franz.

Oh my!!!!! This is amazing!!! Look at the rain shots!! They are both beautiful, great rain effect.
The other Mercedes shots are also with a great quality, U guys really mean business. Well done:)

Wow, once again brilliant shots all round from both of you. The weather edits are the best though, they look like something you'd see in an advert for the car.

'A storm is approaching'....

Oh my!!!!! This is amazing!!! Look at the rain shots!! They are both beautiful, great rain effect.
The other Mercedes shots are also with a great quality, U guys really mean business. Well done:)
Thank you NTX, anyway the next update I have planned is still in Work in process and it should be up next month, so don't expect to see me much in here from now on until March. But I am a bit behind on this up and coming update due to work, but it should be up in time for the Geneva Motorshow.

Wow, once again brilliant shots all round from both of you. The weather edits are the best though, they look like something you'd see in an advert for the car.

'A storm is approaching'....
What do you think about the first shot under TVR&FF Shots Moglet? Since you are one of the best clean up people around the Photomode scene.

----

Dates I will be away

Maybe April for A1 GP at Brands Hatch
Maybe on June the 9th for DTM at Brands Hatch
Maybe in September for the WTCC at Brands Hatch

Note: Maybe's depends on how much money I have left over from other stuff.

5th or 6th of May - BTCC at Thruxton
16th of June - MotorExpo
23rd of June - Goodwood FOS 07
25th of August - British GT and F3 at Thruxton
November - MPH 07
16th of December - At Race of Champions at Wembley Stadium

Also on the 23rd of March, I will not be on much, due to me getting my PS3.

It is a shame it was not the Earls Court one, anyway here is a preview at my next update, which will not be up until March.

img0017rsqa9.jpg

Work in Process: I've still got a lot of work to do on the full size shot, however I have already spent 2 hours of work on it.

Well done, the TVR is looking good so far. Love the details of the headlights, great camera caption.
keep up your work in progress, I think it will come out a great update:tup:

Interesting duet versions. The SLR could need some water from the tyres to be more real. A nice overal look btw :D

Salu2.alexwrc
I want to improve my rain shots in the future, since that is my aim, however stuff does bring a deadline on to updates.

@ jgda9rs Thanks a lot jgda9rs.

@ NTX1982 My aim with that shot is to make it the main piece of my next update, which means trying to clean it up more then the other shots of the next update.

However I will still be doing a good amount of cleaning up on the other shots. Also if you can see, I've tried to add some custom shadows to the shot, but I still have to change some of the shadows, since I am using a real life image of a TVR Tuscan as reference.

Ok guys, before the next update is posted up, here is one more preview.

img0029rsbw6.jpg

Note: I had a nightmare yesterday with the same sky lighting, but the full size image was done before it, so you may get the same nightmare as me.

----

Also remember the joint update by me and jgda9rs, I posted up on the 15th can be found here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2574787&postcount=2404

----

Rain Guide

Here it is the delayed Rain Guide, which now can be viewed by you lot.

Step 1

First you will need a good image, but this is the image I used this one:

Step 2

Now you have a image to use, next you will need to click on the image you are using in Layers, once that is done press on Create a new layer in layers, which should create a new layer with the same size as the image you are using.

Step 3

Next you will need to click on the new layer, now you have done that, you will have to go to:

Filter > Render > Clouds

Once that is done the clouds should have a black background, if not go back to the blank layer and change it to black by using Paint bucket tool, and then do Filter > Render and then clouds again, which should make it have a black background.

Step 4

Now that is done, next you will need to still see the rendered cloud and have it still selected in layers, now you need to go to:

Filter > Noise > Add Noise

Once you are in there, you will need settings like this:

Note: You can use other settings if you want, but this is a good setting to use.

Step 5

With the noise added, keep the rendered clouds with noise layer still selected and go to:

Filter > Blur > Motion Blur

Now you are in, comes the part, which makes it look like rain. But if you want to use some settings like I use, then here is some I used:

Note: Remember you will need to use other angles and Distance to work with your shots.

Step 6

With the rain added, now you will need to blend the rain into the shot, which can be done through this method, first click on the blend tab in layers and then change the blend to Screen.

Once that is done you can either change the Opacity and fill if you want, but these are the settings I used:

Note: Also you can change the curves, level and Brightness levels of either the rain in one layer or the image in the other layer.

Step 7

With the rain added to the shot, all you will need to do now is save the image, but this is how my shot came out:

Note: This is just an example piece of the kind of work I do with rain. However I am finding ways at different times to improve the rain, when it is blended into the shot.

This preview of the TVR is very good. Love the background colors, gives a great feeling of a stormy day, I also wanna say that the car reflections are very real, goes really well with the background.
Well done mate. Congrats for the rain guide, its really well explained, I will try to make some "rainy" shots also, because it gives a great realistic look to the shots.
:cheers:

Back