TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Good work... I like the first two thumbnails best.

It seems you really love the blur and glow effects. I'm not sure I'd put them on every shot but that's your style.

Great TVR shots, I like how you show your love and dedication to the name TVR. I am pleased to see your update and looking forward to more down the road. Once again great stuff...

For your dedication you deserve some rep.

Foly Huck! That update is very well tought out, because every single shot looks unique, and spectacular! +rep!
Thanks a lot Rayquaza for having a look at my latest update.

Good work... I like the first two thumbnails best.

It seems you really love the blur and glow effects. I'm not sure I'd put them on every shot but that's your style.
You got to remember not every shot has a glow or blur effect, only the angles that deserve glow and blur effects, however I am not in love with glow or blur effects, since that is not my true style.

Great update man, high quality straight through.
Thank you Fyffe for the feedback.

looking good TVR!! your hard work has finally paid off.
Thanks a lot jgda9rs, but like I have said it is my pride and joy update.

Great TVR shots, I like how you show your love and dedication to the name TVR. I am pleased to see your update and looking forward to more down the road. Once again great stuff...

For your dedication you deserve some rep.
Thank you for the rep DLRgain, also I am glad you think that.

this update is just amazing! i can't begin to wonder how long you have been collecting and editing these shots for. I particularly like the first thumbnail.

Come on over if you get a chance and check some of my shots :)
Well the time frame should have been 3 months, but because of reasons it dropped to a month.

I was pretty sure that I had written a comment on this but I obviously haven't. But these are pretty darn amazing. Good to see someone celebrating a good british car company. Ashame about TVR being mucked around at the moment though. Brillaint shots love the Griffith and Tuscan shots. Great work. Please check out my gallery if you have time.

Wow! This deserves a long comment:

1. What a nice anlge. The reflections on the hood look marvelous. I also like the very glowy street in the background.
2. I still like this shot very much and think that this was your best preview image.
3. Wow! Very good cleanup. Those must be the sweetest eyes ever seen on this site.
4. Nice to see three altered shots in one. Love the middle one most.
5. This shot isn't really my favourite but the background is nice and clean.
6. Very nice rainshot. I like the fact that it's still bright and looks like a short rainfall in the summer where the driver of this cabriolet got suprised.
7. A beast trimmed like a beauty. Looks like a shot from heaven with a nice glow effect. Cool!
8. Like this angle very much. Maybe a little bit more contrast and colour would do this shot a favour.
9. Sweet! 👍
10. Nice blur but around the edges of the car the "ghost" is visibile which I don't really like.
11. Very clean shot once again. I love the reflections on the hood. Give this picture the special touch.
12. Love the big contrast here. First battle shot: great how the cerbera follows that red tvr like a hunter.
13. Also this is a very nice battle shot. Doesn't look like the V8S is going to stand much of a chance here...
14. Your most interesting picture in this update man. Really love the dark red tone to it. Makes it look evil.
15. Love the colours of the cerbera here.
16. BW rocks: this shot also. Damn nice anlge once more. I also like the fact that the car looks like its moving. 👍
17. Sweet nr. 2! 👍
18. The V8S has never looked so good in a shot. Lovely reflections and again a nice angle (especially on the car).

Well, now my hands are tired and I must say that this update is great in all ways. Great variety of shots and cars. Love the fact that you used different methods to edit. Some of these shots are your very best mate. You can call this your pride and joy...

A very nice tribute to TVR!!! So many good cars!!!
Those shots are great, really hard to choose a favourite. You really have done a beautiful work in this update, very good indeed mate.
Always bringing good shots to GTP, and this one is no exception:tup:

I was pretty sure that I had written a comment on this but I obviously haven't. But these are pretty darn amazing. Good to see someone celebrating a good british car company. Ashame about TVR being mucked around at the moment though. Brillaint shots love the Griffith and Tuscan shots. Great work. Please check out my gallery if you have time.
Thanks a lot for dropping by speedster, however I was going to let people know I was doing a special update for TVR cars, but I did not want to tell anyone before I posted it up in case someone would post up a TVR 60th anniversary update.

Wow! This deserves a long comment:

1. What a nice anlge. The reflections on the hood look marvelous. I also like the very glowy street in the background.
2. I still like this shot very much and think that this was your best preview image.
3. Wow! Very good cleanup. Those must be the sweetest eyes ever seen on this site.
4. Nice to see three altered shots in one. Love the middle one most.
5. This shot isn't really my favourite but the background is nice and clean.
6. Very nice rainshot. I like the fact that it's still bright and looks like a short rainfall in the summer where the driver of this cabriolet got suprised.
7. A beast trimmed like a beauty. Looks like a shot from heaven with a nice glow effect. Cool!
8. Like this angle very much. Maybe a little bit more contrast and colour would do this shot a favour.
9. Sweet! 👍
10. Nice blur but around the edges of the car the "ghost" is visibile which I don't really like.
11. Very clean shot once again. I love the reflections on the hood. Give this picture the special touch.
12. Love the big contrast here. First battle shot: great how the cerbera follows that red tvr like a hunter.
13. Also this is a very nice battle shot. Doesn't look like the V8S is going to stand much of a chance here...
14. Your most interesting picture in this update man. Really love the dark red tone to it. Makes it look evil.
15. Love the colours of the cerbera here.
16. BW rocks: this shot also. Damn nice anlge once more. I also like the fact that the car looks like its moving. 👍
17. Sweet nr. 2! 👍
18. The V8S has never looked so good in a shot. Lovely reflections and again a nice angle (especially on the car).

Well, now my hands are tired and I must say that this update is great in all ways. Great variety of shots and cars. Love the fact that you used different methods to edit. Some of these shots are your very best mate. You can call this your pride and joy...
Thanks for the feedback on each shot, but did you see the shots in the logo, which you can click on to see the full sizes.

A very nice tribute to TVR!!! So many good cars!!!
Those shots are great, really hard to choose a favourite. You really have done a beautiful work in this update, very good indeed mate.
Always bringing good shots to GTP, and this one is no exception:tup:
Thanks again for having another look at my gallery NTX, but now the next update from me will be the requests, which I must look ahead and take what I have learned from working on my latest update.

Ah I now have witnessed the logo shots. They're all great as well. The best imo is the cerbera. Beautiful reflections, colours and a nice sense of speed. 👍

Ah I now have witnessed the logo shots. They're all great as well. The best imo is the cerbera. Beautiful reflections, colours and a nice sense of speed. 👍
Thanks for the feedback on those as well Freddy.

Some great shots there. I didnt know you had tutorials here, nice:tup:
Thanks for the comment Slick, it is my first guide, but I have more planned for the future. Anyway when I do a tour of where I live and where I do my work, I will also show some of my favourite shots I worked on through my HDTV.

That's what I call an update!

I can't imagine the time you took to edit all of those pics.

Although you used many different techniques to deal with them, they still get a sense of belinging with each other (don't know if you understand what I'm saying, but it's good :) ).

Some of them really appealed to me, like the Tuscan on the big pic, the reflections and the tones you got are really sweet, the 'foggy' 350, which really sets a mood, and the white Speed12, which is a car I love, and in that color makes it seem tame-possible. :)

+rep to you, for putting such an effort on this update, and the theme behind it.

i gotta say, i love it. great work pretty neat way to celebrate a car manufacturers big 60
Thank you GT40 MKII, but I did not want to let down TVR cars.

That's what I call an update!

I can't imagine the time you took to edit all of those pics.

Although you used many different techniques to deal with them, they still get a sense of belinging with each other (don't know if you understand what I'm saying, but it's good :) ).

Some of them really appealed to me, like the Tuscan on the big pic, the reflections and the tones you got are really sweet, the 'foggy' 350, which really sets a mood, and the white Speed12, which is a car I love, and in that color makes it seem tame-possible. :)

+rep to you, for putting such an effort on this update, and the theme behind it.
Thanks a lot for the feedback and long comment, as well as rep boost.

Very nice pics men!! 👍
Long time no see, anyway here is a little peak at two of my past two latest updates from my PGR3 and TDU Gallery guys:

Remember if you cannot find my PGR3 gallery, there is a link in my signature and the first post of this gallery.

-----

News on all of my Photomode work

By 2008, I will be working with Photomode on 6 games:

PS3 and PS2 Games

GT4
GT5

Xbox 360 Games

PGR3
PGR4 - Will start to use in late 2007.
TDU
Forza Motorsport 2 - Will start to use in May.

Sorry I haven't commented here for so long.

Anyway, your TVR update is amazing. So many shots and they all are looking good. You have a very unique style which really suits TVR's imo. I like the dark tone of your shots, also the colours. That is a great way to celebrate the anniversary of a great car company. Keep up the awesome work TVR. 👍

Sorry the comment isn't very big or in depth, I am tired and needing to go to bed. I must say though, looking at your future photo work. You sure are going to be busy. :D

Sorry I haven't commented here for so long.

Anyway, your TVR update is amazing. So many shots and they all are looking good. You have a very unique style which really suits TVR's imo. I like the dark tone of your shots, also the colours. That is a great way to celebrate the anniversary of a great car company. Keep up the awesome work TVR. 👍

Sorry the comment isn't very big or in depth, I am tired and needing to go to bed. I must say though, looking at your future photo work. You sure are going to be busy. :D
Thank you for the feedback Drift, anyway I think I will have a hard time pleasing alexwrc with his request for the European PS3 launch.

The 60th anniversary shots are awesome. a lot of your pics are so unique and thats what i like about them, soft and high contrast just looks so great.

Long time no see, anyway here is a little peak at two of my past two latest updates from my PGR3 and TDU Gallery guys:

Remember if you cannot find my PGR3 gallery, there is a link in my signature and the first post of this gallery.

-----

News on all of my Photomode work

By 2008, I will be working with Photomode on 6 games:

PS3 and PS2 Games

GT4
GT5

Xbox 360 Games

PGR3
PGR4 - Will start to use in late 2007.
TDU
Forza Motorsport 2 - Will start to use in May.
I've seen the first shot somewhere, I think you sent it to me, but the second one is new to me, and it looks great. The steering wheel is also awesome.

EDIT: I just checked your TVR update, and there isn't a single shot I don't like, they are all awesome, great job. +rep for awesome pics.👍

The 60th anniversary shots are awesome. a lot of your pics are so unique and thats what i like about them, soft and high contrast just looks so great.
Thanks for the comment TeamDiablo, also it has been a while, since you last visited.

I've seen the first shot somewhere, I think you sent it to me, but the second one is new to me, and it looks great. The steering wheel is also awesome.

EDIT: I just checked your TVR update, and there isn't a single shot I don't like, they are all awesome, great job. +rep for awesome pics.👍
Thanks for the feedback Perfect Balance, also it is a shame you retired from Photomode.

----

Next Request spots opening

The opening time for the next request spots will be opening on the 18th of March and closing on the 25th of March, however there are only 4 request spots going. But once all the request spots have been taken, then you will have to wait till the 8th of April for your request, however only one person is allowed to request one car.

Wow dude!!
You progressed very differently than usual people do. That sounded a bit arrogant towards the rest but...lol sorry. But dude those background modifications you do, with the sky making it look so creepy! And especially the 1st and 2nd McLaren SLR shot on post 2404. It's verrry good.

I have those kind of, imaginations too when I have an idea what my pic should look like. It's really my style, but I never have been able to put it onto the picture as good as this!

I'll learned from this visit to your gallery ;) So thanks. Nice gallery dude!! I like your style! Exceeded my expectations by far!👍

Edit: Ok lemme request something too then ;) Not a particular car, but more of a theme. A long highway trip to the beach in Italy in any style covertible. Maybe a bit...realistic like...a very ordinary convertible. Or a nice cheap old one :) Summer holidays 👍

Wow!

some of those shots are beasty!

I'm getting TDU soon so I'll be trying to compete with you !

Keeep it up:)

Wow dude!!
You progressed very differently than usual people do. That sounded a bit arrogant towards the rest but...lol sorry. But dude those background modifications you do, with the sky making it look so creepy! And especially the 1st and 2nd McLaren SLR shot on post 2404. It's verrry good.

I have those kind of, imaginations too when I have an idea what my pic should look like. It's really my style, but I never have been able to put it onto the picture as good as this!

I'll learned from this visit to your gallery ;) So thanks. Nice gallery dude!! I like your style! Exceeded my expectations by far!👍

Edit: Ok lemme request something too then ;) Not a particular car, but more of a theme. A long highway trip to the beach in Italy in any style covertible. Maybe a bit...realistic like...a very ordinary convertible. Or a nice cheap old one :) Summer holidays 👍
Thanks a lot for he long feedback and comment.

CCX
Wow!

some of those shots are beasty!

I'm getting TDU soon so I'll be trying to compete with you !

Keeep it up:)
It has been a while since you visited here, but thank you for the reply to my latest update. Anyway here is Favourite Car Photos I have taken in real life and then edited, to help you lot pass the time:

Remember I have more Goodwood FOS 05, 06 and MPH 06 photos in my DeviantArt gallery, which can be found through my signature.

Hot wheels TVR!!! Love the Bugatti, simply one hell of a car. Looking forward to see the next update...so bring it up.
:cheers:

Back