Gibsons Gallery

• Thread starter gibson
  • 14 comments
Pretty small shots... you may want to untick the "resize image?" box when uploading the pictures to ImageShack. When you're at it, also tick the "remove size/resolution bar from thumbnail?" box. Just to make the posts look a bit better! :)

Other than that, the wheel choice for that Camaro is pretty unorthodox, the shots are good in general, show us more! 👍

- R -

'01 Honda NSX Concept

Specs:
HP- 398
Torque- 315
Exhaust/Intake- Semi-Racing
Racing Chip? Yes
N/A Tune- Stage 2
Port polish
Tyres- S2's
Brakes- Racing
Brake Controller- Equiped
Suspention- Semi-Racing
Clutch- 3 Plate
Flywheel- Racing
Wing? Yes
LSD- Full Custom
Stage 1 lightening
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brake controller settings
Front- 24
Rear- 24

Suspention settings
Front Rear
Spring rate 11.7 9.0

Ride height 101 125

Shocks 7 7

Camber angle 2.0 1.5

Driving aids

Oversteer- 10

Understeer- 10

Traction control- 5

Wing

Front- 30

Rear- 30

LSD

Inital torque- 60

Accel.- 60

Decce.l-60

Welcome to GTplanet mate.
Huum Well firstly you angles are very good and you have potential but you need to use a photo editing software i.e Photoshop or GIMP to brighten up your pictures also while brightening the pictures add some contrast. I like the way you post youre settings as well I presume these are tuned settings If they are you might be intrested int he Tuning Garage use the search function to find it and post youre settings there if you want. Nice work if you have time have a look at my gallery after all looking at others improve your work and gives you inspiration.

'63 Z06 "Mickey"-Sold

Specs:
HP- 608
Torque- 457
Exhaust/Intake- Racing
Tyres- N3's/R1's
Brakes- Racing
Brake Controller- Equiped
Suspention- Racing
Transmission- Full Custom
Wing? Yes
LSD- Full Custom
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brake controller settings
Front- 24
Rear- 24

Suspention settings
Front Rear
Spring rate 8.0 8.0

Ride height 70 80

Bound 9 9

Rebound 9 9

Camber angle 2.0 1.0

Toe Angle 0 0

Stabilizers 6 6

Driving aids

Oversteer- 10

Understeer- 10

Traction control- 5

Wing

Front- 25

Rear- 35

LSD

Inital torque- 60

Accel.- 60

Deccel.-60

I named this car Mickey because Mickey Thompson drive one like it in the 1960's and this reminded me of it.

That last shot is really small. Try some (more) brightness and contrasting, it will look so much better. Also editing out the watermark makes your pictures way more organized.

The NSX shots are very sweet i love the 'classic style' look of the corvette photos, i cannot wait for future photos. 👍

I had these pictures for a while. I thought i would show ya! Car: ''67 XR7 Race Cougar.

My almost stock (Race intake/exhaust and N1's) XR7.

2 Volvos.

2 Nissan Drift cars.

And last but not least, my old 'vette and plymouth

Back