Jay ~ New Update! 20/7/7 - Polyphony Formula GT - Razo West Silvia - Audi Nuvolari

• Thread starter Jay.
  • 92 comments
what a coincidence! i just posted my 400R update not too long ago, and now i see this! they're looking good, specially the one drifting on the hairpin. the RUF RGT challenge updates look pretty darn good too! though my favorite out of all the new ones are the last three photos of the R390 update, the black ones. such awesome angles. bring some more man! i'm hoping to see some editted work from you some day :D but take your time. we're always here to help if you need any.

what a coincidence! i just posted my 400R update not too long ago, and now i see this! they're looking good, specially the one drifting on the hairpin. the RUF RGT challenge updates look pretty darn good too! though my favorite out of all the new ones are the last three photos of the R390 update, the black ones. such awesome angles. bring some more man! i'm hoping to see some editted work from you some day :D but take your time. we're always here to help if you need any.

Cheers mate,
I've only just got hold of Photoshop, so when I'm happy with my edits I'll post them.

TVR&Ferrari Fan - Thanks, Glad you like them.

This is my first Photoshop edit.
I've only had it a week and this took a couple of days.

Any advise, insults... whatever.
Please let me know what you think.

Thanks guys.

that's pretty good for a first time i must say, though it could be a little bit brighter. update looks great though. keep pushing! you're in the right track.

nice updates man!

I have to say that first 400R is sweet, nice angle.

Your first edited pic is cool, could have been brighter, though.

just remember to relax. These things take time.

Jgda9rs & Vince - Cheers guys. 👍
I'm just gonna take my time and practice.
They should get better as time goes on.
Nismo 400R is one of my favorite sets so far.

Hey, that's one heck of a start...

I think your first R390 shot is one of my all-time favourites. Incredibely engaging... The whole RUF set is superb, too - brilliant colours and perfect contrast.

The GNX shot is pretty good, for a start. Though, I'd recommend blurring the background a little less. I mean, the radial blur is great, but it looks like you gaussian-blurred it later on, too. The surroundings of the car could be a little brighter, too, but it's a great start 👍

Thanks Gingiba.

Real glad you liked them.

Thanks a lot for the great advice.

I'll see what I can pull out for my next update.

Latest update is a few of my comp entries.

Hope you like? ;)

Please leave comments, advice, criticisms or insults.

I will not be offended. (Much!) :irked:

man, this latest update is hot. i have to give you that. i dont think they're editted, but shutter speed and brightness and the angles +action are greatly captured. specially the s2000 and the supra has some pretty good angles. the first one kinda reminds me of the video 'drift bible'.

Thanx Eric.
Thanx Adrian, the first shot, RX7 Drift, is lightly edited to enhance the colours & contrast etc.
The other two are unedited. All three are some of my favorite shots so far.

Just wanna say...sweet S2000 shot, quite simple, but beautiful mate!!!
Well done:)

Very nice dude! Start working on some bigger pic's ;) Use them photoshop skills, they help :) The S2000 shot is really great! I love how you've used the desaturated effect there :) Also your banners are good too. But the supra isnt that good (no-offence). It kinda looks more like a Celica there :dunce: Gimme a pic to chop too :D

Thanx NTX, S2000 shot is one of my favorites so far.

Cheers TL, S2000 shot is not edited, it's just camera settings in photomode.

:)

This pic would have been my Photomode 2.0 Competition entry.
I decided to enter the PMC division instead.
Click on image to see larger version.

Nissan Fairlady 280Z

Please let me know what you think.

Also check Speeds Gallery by clicking the link in my sig.

Quite good!!! Really has 2.0 written all over it:)
Still, good to have U on PMC, enjoy the Tournament and try to improve even more mate:tup:

Thanx Zaine - that was my entryin the Driftmode 2.0 Competition, but it didn't even make it to the top ten. :(

Krame & NTX - Thanx guys. I wasn't sure if the 280Z was good enough for the 2.0 Comp. so I entered PMC instead.

PS. If you like the S2000 enough you might want to vote for it in the Photomode Comp Week 109 when Mog gets round to finishing the poll.

So whatever happened to our idea? :D

It's coming TL.
Give me a day or so and you'll have some pics to work with.
I'll PM some pics as soon as pos.

Bad news, I've been ill. :ill:
Good news, I just won WRS Week 111 in Division 3. Yay! :)

These pics have been moved from post #1 to allow for Gallery Index Updates.

1965 Shelby Mustang GT350R
Click on pics for larger image!

My latest Tourney entry.

Gallery Special
Speedster502's 50th Update!
Do your part for the planet, just by taking a look.

CHECK THIS OUT! > < CHECK THIS OUT!

A couple of pics I've been working with on my few days off work.
Both lightly edited, (until I get more confident with photoshop).

I'm working on motion blurs mainly at the moment,
So comments and advice on these two pics would be greatly appreciated. :)

If you like what you see, Please leave a comment!

Back