Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,379 comments
allso1.jpg

fromthemci2.jpg

and the guitar tabs book for Evanescence - Fallen

Well i haven't posted in this thread before so i'll make my contributions here.I recently have my birthday presents from my brother and my sister.So here it is:

828756113_12a51e6b21.jpg

My new skate shoes.Etnies Kingpin

828756153_5806e0ccda.jpg

A new bag.Just what i needed *yawn* a Nike backpack.Like i have more bags better than this :lol: (i'll always have my trusty Eastpak bag! ;) )

Just ordered a Sky+ box. It's now £99 plus a £30 fitting fee but Sky have removed the £10 per month subscription fee. I can now record all the games when the football season starts.

dlsix1.jpg

NovaB.gif

A Praktica 35mm SLR camera off eBay for only 7 quid including postage and packing.

I can't wait! :D

Mark T: Hopefully Sky+ will also be my next purchase, thats killer now the subscription fee has gone.
:)

Not necessarially the latest purchases, but the latest picture of a purchase in progress:

current249.jpg

My G-Shock collection... grows... yet, again...

CASIO MUDMAN model G9000-3V in Olive Drab Green

Shock Resistant
Mud Resistant
Case & buttons are sealed to prevent mud, dirt and dust from getting into the watch
Auto Dual EL Backlights with Afterglow
Low Temperature Resistant (-20 Degrees C)
World Time; 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
4 Daily Alarms & 1 Snooze Alarm
Countdown Timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 1 minute to 24 hours
Auto-repeat Function, Progress Beeper
1/100 Second Stopwatch (ST1)
Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99"
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Auto Start Function
1/100 Second Stopwatch (ST2)
Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99"
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Hourly Time Signal
Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099)
12/24 Hour Formats
Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month
Battery CR2025
Approx. battery life: 3 years
Module 3031
Size of case/total weight: 52.0 x 46.3 x 16.3mm / 56g

g90003v2mp8.png

g90003v1qy1.jpg

g90003v3de1.png

p7180023lm3.jpg

Yep. I'm a total dork. I still have to buy two more...

I figured I'd start buying Top Gear now-ish, as I usually just glance at the book store. Being the 60th Anniversary of Ferrari, it was worth it. All $10.25 of it...

New shoes. Sweet.

*sneeep*

New shoes. Sweet.

Chav-tastic man. ;) Just kidding, I'm sure they'll be great.

If you go back a couple of pages, you could see that I ordered a pair of Nike SB Zoom Tre's to fulfill my skating needs. Two weeks later, and the package still hasn't arrived, so I thought I'd holla at the guys over at Caliroots.com. Turns out that they've run out of my size, but forgot to put that up on the site. Smooth, huh? I told them to ditch my order, I'll fix shoes some other way.

Sure enough, here's my new skateshoes, a pair of Henning Braaten signature DC's.

Attachments

• Skate 130.jpg
    Skate 130.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 19
i bought a sony ericcson w610. i can't upload a picture of it at the moment since im in hong kong living in my relatives house.

Chav-tastic man. ;) Just kidding, I'm sure they'll be great.

Whats even funnier is that I had to look-up what "Chav" meant. And while I would agree on the basic point you are trying to make, here in the US, the shoes cater more to the "Rock" crowd.

CIMG1496.jpg

Great deals on both so decided while I was in town visiting it was time to wean my folks off their old 480i CRT TV and show them the glorious world of 1080p HD.

I wish I had a taken a picture of my mother's face when I put in the first disc of Blue Planet on Blu-ray into their shiny new PS3 connected to their shiny new 46" 1080p Bravia... and hit play. I couldn't tear her away from the screen if I wanted to. :)

I then added the HD package to their Dish service and replaced their Dish DVR with the VIP-622 HD DVR. I also updated their Netflix account to make Blu-ray their priority choice. They watched their first Blu-ray movie last night (the first Pirates Of the Caribbean movie) and afterwards they both said they will never go to the movie theaters again!

While they maybe in their golden years, they are now official members of the HD community. :)👍

I even downloaded several of the free game demos for the PS3 as well as game trailers and I was surprised that they actually seemed genuinely interested in at least a few. They were particularly interested in Little Big Planet, but that's not out yet. They are both Soduku fans so they liked Go! Soduku, and they also got a kick out of flOw. They were not terribly interested in Resistance: Fall of Man however. :D

Whats even funnier is that I had to look-up what "Chav" meant. And while I would agree on the basic point you are trying to make, here in the US, the shoes cater more to the "Rock" crowd.

Argyle is rock over there? :P

It was just a joke anyway man, slip-ons are great shoes. And I should know, since I had a pair for a couple of years.
But my graphics are MUCH worse than yours - blue beachpalms. :lol:

Just got her home today!
(The Porsche, that is. I've had the wife for a while!!!)

1981 Porsche 911SC Targa.
Well used, and will need a little work, but drives really well, and is v. quick! :eek:

dscn1454editzy8.jpg

Porsche and itgirlxx by our condo.​

dscn1453editwh9.jpg

Just got her home today!

Well used, and will need a little work, but drives really well, and is v. quick! :eek:

dscn1454editzy8.jpg

Porsche and itgirlxx by our condo.​

dscn1453editwh9.jpg

[/THREAD]

Just got her home today!

👍

Congratualtions on the fine new addition to the family... painted blue so must be a boy? ;)

Here's my DC5 not new for me but its my latest purchase. And i love this car so fun to drive! It's like!:crazy:. My mods on it are at the bottom of the page in my sig.

well i bought a frame for one of my signed posters today but it was quite abit bigger than i thought :lol: so done this :) got the idea from some displays ive seen on ebay.

dscf9967st2.jpg

i think it looks great!

king tuts tickets also came today :)
dscf99661dg7.jpg

Back