TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
The Maserati shots are soooo GOOD!!! I can imagine how they would look edited:)
And look at that 1st one, great use of the camera Jamie:tup:

Well done:)

the first shot makes it look like a spaceship! great reflections on the car, the paint job looks chrome! i love it! feel free to drop by my gallery one day.
Thanks for dropping by jgda9rs, but you know by me I will visit your gallery, when ever I get time. :)

The Maserati shots are soooo GOOD!!! I can imagine how they would look edited:)
And look at that 1st one, great use of the camera Jamie:tup:

Well done:)
Some of the shots you saw in that stock update may not make it into the edited update of the MC12 if I do one. However thank you for the feedback.

----

Here are some preview shots of a future update from FM2:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2722066&postcount=481

I love the 3rd shot in the line of the thumbnails. just awesome shots man;)👍
Thank you for the feedback, I think I have found one of new favourite tracks for photomode shots. But to make sure I use the same settings on the same track as that 911 Turbo (997), I have written down the settings I used.

LdS
I love the angle of the first one...

Edit: (off-topic) beated by some seconds
Thanks a lot for checking it out Lds.

----

Its been a long time coming, but finally here is my latest GT4 update:

Click on the middle of each shot to see the shot you want to see

img0001rstg0.jpg

The white car gave great photos with so dark environment. They are nicely clean and defined, and I can see you was messing arround with color balance or something similar in the last image of the cube. Nice work man.

Salu2.alexwrc

The white car gave great photos with so dark environment. They are nicely clean and defined, and I can see you was messing arround with color balance or something similar in the last image of the cube. Nice work man.

Salu2.alexwrc
Thank you alexwrc, but I reckon this is one of my better standard updates.

Good way to make contrast, a white car in a black background. Good work!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think I already saw the first pic of the cube somewhere…

LdS
Good way to make contrast, a white car in a black background. Good work!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think I already saw the first pic of the cube somewhere…
You are correct about seeing it from a month ago, but the amount of pages you would have to go through to find it, would make people lose interest after a good minute I reckon. Anyway thanks for the comment.

Nice shot's!👍 I like the drift shot the best.
Thank you dropping by and leaving feedback.

So...lets check this 206 update.
The car is looking good in those dark places, specially in the drift shot!!!
The last dark shot is also interesting, I can see that the car was going fast, even with all that dark environment.
Good to see a GT4 update from U Jamie, are U going to make another?
:cheers:
NTX

I think the first shot is very good at some spot
like the reflection and chrome parts are very good
if you can work on the doorline, that would be awesome
drifting one and the last one are great too 👍

the last shot is great. i love it. i like how it brought out the white car in the dark background, giving it a somewhat artistic feel to it. did you use the process in this new update ? the first pic is a huge improvement from the stock preview. definitely much better this time around. the second pic is a good drift pic as well, though i'd prefer it to have a little more light, and kind of accentuate where the car was driving. but the darkness also gave it a certain feel to it. the last picture is just dramatic with the color balance. as for the FM2 pics, i love them all! i dont wanna promise anything, but i do wanna do a remix of some of them when i find the time. great work on these new updates!!

So...lets check this 206 update.
The car is looking good in those dark places, specially in the drift shot!!!
The last dark shot is also interesting, I can see that the car was going fast, even with all that dark environment.
Good to see a GT4 update from U Jamie, are U going to make another?
NTX
Thank you NTX for the feedback on the darker shots of the update.

I think the first shot is very good at some spot
like the reflection and chrome parts are very good
if you can work on the doorline, that would be awesome
drifting one and the last one are great too 👍
Thanks franz, but I thought I did as much clean up as I could do on the door line, which looks alright on my CRT monitor, but the good news is my Dad gave me his old LCD Monitor two days ago, so now I am using two monitors, LCD and CRT to work with in Photoshop.

the last shot is great. i love it. i like how it brought out the white car in the dark background, giving it a somewhat artistic feel to it. did you use the process in this new update ? the first pic is a huge improvement from the stock preview. definitely much better this time around. the second pic is a good drift pic as well, though i'd prefer it to have a little more light, and kind of accentuate where the car was driving. but the darkness also gave it a certain feel to it. the last picture is just dramatic with the color balance. as for the FM2 pics, i love them all! i dont wanna promise anything, but i do wanna do a remix of some of them when i find the time. great work on these new updates!!
Thanks jgda9rs, anyway about Forza Motorsport 2, I am looking forward to seeing what you can do with the remixes.

i love the last two thumbnails! they're amazing, specially the last one. the black and white shot is quite superb as well.

Both request are very good!! Great details and great angles U used.
BTW...Franz requested a very cool car IMO:tup:

Thats what I call a black car!!! And I love to see Ferrari cars in black!!!
All shots are incredible...yes they are, but I love the B&W one!! Gives a good classic feeling!!!

Well done Jamie:D

They look good TVR 👍

Talking about the 206 here, the bigger image is dark though but the others are looking very nice 👍

I've always wanted to ask, how did you get around to get your GT:HD shots on PC?

Thats what I call a black car!!! And I love to see Ferrari cars in black!!!
All shots are incredible...yes they are, but I love the B&W one!! Gives a good classic feeling!!!

Well done Jamie:D
Thank you NTX1982, but you should see my Black devil car, which is the Enzo of course. However one thing is I was hoping for more feedback from others on the 330 P4.

Anyway thanks for checking it out.

They look good TVR 👍

Talking about the 206 here, the bigger image is dark though but the others are looking very nice 👍

I've always wanted to ask, how did you get around to get your GT:HD shots on PC?
Long time no see, anyway thanks for the comment on the 206 RC, but I hope you saw the 330 P4. But now let’s get onto your question, and well all I did was use a camera and tripod to take the GTHD shots.

Your forza shots are looking great TVR!! Keep up the good work. I just got a 360, so I may end up getting Forza.

I love the B&W 206, you did a great job with it. ;)
Thanks a lot for the feedback on the 206 RC (GTi), anyway I try my best to get a new GT4 update up real soon.

Your forza shots are looking great TVR!! Keep up the good work. I just got a 360, so I may end up getting Forza.
If your get a gold account of Xbox Live, please send me a PM with your gamertag, anyway thanks for checking the 330 P4 out.

i love the first shot is amazing!! it looks like it's slicing thru thick fog at high speed.
Thanks again jgda9rs for dropping by and leaving feedback.

----

Gallery News - Next Joint update

I am proud to announce my next joint update will be done with franz, who I have known ever since the early days of the Photomode community and the early days of my gallery.

Anyway before I wrap this up, one thing, which every Photomode gallery owner should do at least once in there life on GTPlanet is to look to do a joint update with a fellow Photomode gallery owner.

Because when you do this, you could boost your status and reputation in the community, while of course learning a thing or two in terms of new editing skills as well as learning something about the person you will be working with on a joint update.

----

When will work begin on the joint update? Mid August

When will the joint update be out? Late August

What I learn't from my last joint update:

*Got to know a member a bit better and learn some new things about them

*Gained a lot of experience, while learning something new

*Show the community I am friendly, which is one of the things you need to do a joint update.

Good luck on that! When me and Tommi did it, we had it easy as he could come round mine (he lives not far from me) and if he needed help I wetn round his. Infact, I might see if I can do another one but who with, I haven't a clue....

Back