TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Good luck TVR!👍, i really look forward to seeing it, it will be great to see another two great photomode users work together:tup:

Its wierd because i was thinking of doing a joint update with someone in the near future but im not sure:D

Tommi:D

Good luck on that! When me and Tommi did it, we had it easy as he could come round mine (he lives not far from me) and if he needed help I wetn round his. Infact, I might see if I can do another one but who with, I haven't a clue....
Look guys and gals leak from speedster, anyway thanks for the good luck message.

Good luck TVR!👍, i really look forward to seeing it, it will be great to see another two great photomode users work together:tup:

Its wierd because i was thinking of doing a joint update with someone in the near future but im not sure:D

If you want someday we could do a joint update together, however that will have to happen after I do some other joint updates with two other members in the future. Anyway while on the subject of Photomode, my next FM2 update will be the Focus ST.

If you want someday we could do a joint update together, however that will have to happen after I do some other joint updates with two other members in the future. Anyway while on the subject of Photomode, my next FM2 update will be the Focus ST.

I'd like that:tup:
Im certainly looking forward to your ST shots:D

I'd like that:tup:
Im certainly looking forward to your ST shots:D
Thanks, anyway due to Forzamotorsport.net's Weekly Pitpass Report not turning up on there website due to server problems, I had to delay this piece of news.

But since the Weekly Pitpass Report is now showing up, and with not one of my entries for week 8 of there Photomode Competition not showing up, it looks like I will have to try harder to get into there Pitpass Report after week 9 of there competition closes.

Anyway lets get onto some good news about Week 8 of there competition, which closed on Friday, and well the good news is I did it again and I was selected as one of the winners for week 8, but to find the shot, which made me one of the winners you need to check this link out:

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/645544.aspx

So what does this mean for my past wins, well Week 8 made it my third win, along with one HM in week 6. But if you want to see my entries for week 9, then check this link out:

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/post/645856.aspx

LdS
Hey great shots, a well deserved win. For the week 9 I like the last one.

I hope you some day update with some GT shots.
I try to do as many GT4 shots as possible, but as you will have seen with most of the 206 RC update, I prefer to do clean up instead of no clean up, and also I try my best to not rush every shot.

But while on the subject of GT4 I have entered GT4 competitions in the past, but I don't do really well in them.

very cool shots:cool: i like the one of the maserati the most:tup:
I got a load of shots of the MC12 on the same track as you will have seen in that shot, anyway thank you.

Update on my next FM2 update

After hearing a new Forza Motorsport 2 Download Pack along with another car not part of a Download Pack is out later on, I will delay the Focus ST, until after I have posted up my next FM2 update up containing a different car instead. But all I can say is this car I will be working on instead is Diesel.

Great, it looks like they are preparing for battle. Great angles.

But in FM2 in battle pics. is like GT4 that you have to photoshop (cut a car in one pic. and add to the other) or you can photograph the two cars in the same time?

LdS
Great, it looks like they are preparing for battle. Great angles.

But in FM2 in battle pics. is like GT4 that you have to photoshop (cut a car in one pic. and add to the other) or you can photograph the two cars in the same time?
I can photograph the two cars together, because remember Forza Motorsport 2 has a online racing mode.

----

The Black Peugeot 908 HDi Fap Diesel LeMans 24 hours Car has just gone up:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2731336&postcount=504

You should hear this Diesel V12 in Forza Motorsport 2.

the diesel is looking good, specially the first pic. the cars just look so mean.
the 2nd pic the driver looks like he's been mangled inside the car :D great textures on the road on all of them, i like the soft glow on the focus too, but it was something i wasn't expecting from you, in terms of what car to photograph. still looks pretty good though.

the diesel is looking good, specially the first pic. the cars just look so mean.
the 2nd pic the driver looks like he's been mangled inside the car :D great textures on the road on all of them, i like the soft glow on the focus too, but it was something i wasn't expecting from you, in terms of what car to photograph. still looks pretty good though.
Thanks a lot as always jgda9rs, anyway expect to see some more hot hatches from FM2 in the future.

Good work on the Focus ST, I like the soft B&W shot the best :)

Long time no see, anyway thank you for the feedback.
----

How did I do for Week 9 of Turn 10's Official FM2 Photomode Compeition, well week 9 may of not been a win, but I did get a Honourable Mention for week 9, as seen in this topic:

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/703258.aspx

But if you don't want to visit the topic and you want to see the shot, which got me in the Honourable Mention's group, then click on the link below:

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1833/433b41f25ffe48dfa91f0a6xm0.jpg

Anyway here are my entries for week 10:

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/post/703509.aspx

The orange Ford Focus is very good indeed, very good textures and cleaning.👍

Has for the week 9…...I said it! It’s your fault that you didn't win. You look a little uncomfortable inside that car…..:P
On week 10, I like the last one the most.
:cheers:

LdS
The orange Ford Focus is very good indeed, very good textures and cleaning.👍

Has for the week 9…...I said it! It’s your fault that you didn't win. You look a little uncomfortable inside that car…..:P
On week 10, I like the last one the most.
:cheers:
Thanks, also thank you for the comment on the last shot of my week 10 entries.

I think that the Focus update is one of your best Jamie, all shots are incredible...looking real good:tup:

I think that the Focus update is one of your best Jamie, all shots are incredible...looking real good:tup:
Thanks a lot for the comment on the Focus ST, but I tell you this, the Focus ST is one of my favourite Hot Hatches, which is production at the moment.

----

Head2Head Week 52 entry

looking real good! love the colors too. that car looks so good in that color, the best shade of green and pearl ever.

looking real good! love the colors too. that car looks so good in that color, the best shade of green and pearl ever.
Here is a preview of my next GT4 update:

s121bmnt1.jpg

Work has not finished on this yet, anyway I think it is time to head off to bed.

Those Focus ST shots are great:tup:, i really love the 'glow' effect on the 3rd one:tup: the 1st and last ones are my favourites though:)

The preview shot looks great:tup:, im looking forward to seeing the full thing:tup:

Good photos! You are defiantly a Photomode Pro.

As for your last TVR update, it looks like it should be the Bat Mobile in the new Batman movies, rather than the tank, use a TVR!

that would actually be a very good idea. but i think it would be pretty useless for batman, i think james bond should switch to tvr's! specially in that model.

Back