TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
Are the subaru's shots taken fron NYC? because I just found that globe in GT4 :lol:
how come the MC12 looks like silver? a new skin? can you change the whole car to silver only?
anyway these are great photos
It is indeed New York, well spotted Franz, anyway thanks for the comment as well.

----

Here is a little preview of a future update from me:

f8dfb162d86b4fdb86a08d5zz5.jpg

Note: These are stock shots

Nice shots TVR!:tup:they are great for ones that haven't been edited, i can't wait for the full update:tup:.
I gotta say i love that 1st MC12 shot as well:eek:
Every time i see your shots i want FM2 more and More!!👍

cheers

Tommi2000

Nice shots TVR!:tup:they are great for ones that haven't been edited, i can't wait for the full update:tup:.
I gotta say i love that 1st MC12 shot as well:eek:
Every time i see your shots i want FM2 more and More!!👍

cheers

Tommi2000
Thanks for checking up on those shots Tommi.

Hi there!

Long time no post, so thanks for your hint to have a look here. In the last months I only checked the competitions. I even never had a look at FM2. I´m pleased with your pics, can just imagine what´s possible with editing. The Porsches are great. The Ferrari F40 pics are tasty too

I think I´ll have a closer look at other games´ pics, even if I´m still convinced GT4 has the better aesthetics.

Prost all! :cheers:

911 Turbo's shots are awesome ... lovely reflection and good to see some closeup
this is the kind of update I am looking for 👍

Hi there!

Long time no post, so thanks for your hint to have a look here. In the last months I only checked the competitions. I even never had a look at FM2. I´m pleased with your pics, can just imagine what´s possible with editing. The Porsches are great. The Ferrari F40 pics are tasty too

I think I´ll have a closer look at other games´ pics, even if I´m still convinced GT4 has the better aesthetics.

Prost all! :cheers:
Thanks for taking time out from your busy life to leave some feedback, but I hope I will see you more in the future.

911 Turbo's shots are awesome ... lovely reflection and good to see some closeup
this is the kind of update I am looking for 👍
Thank you franz, at least I now have a good track to take shots of Porsche 911's on now.

----

Here is the 7th Open Day request now:

3bdt9.jpg

Click for the full size shot

All this leaves now is just franz's request to be posted up either next week or the week after that.​

The 1st two shots of the Subary are just amazing. Beautifully caught. 👍

I also really like the 911 shots, specially the 1st one, because there is the continuity of the tree shadow on the tarmac and on the car. Very realistic indeed.

The Maseratti looks good, but I can see some jaggies on the last shots, in the blue stripes. :) Great angles, though.

On this last update, they're all gorgeous, but the work you did on the 2nd shot really caught my eye. Very well done, TVR.
Also, the rear rim on the last shot is downright amazing, extremely detailed. 👍
It's a Ferrari, right? At least it looks like a Ferrari I remember seeing on TV. :dunce:

Oh thanks a lot for your time, it's really appreciated! The blur is better now, I guess you've changed it to fit with the car perspective.

The 2nd one is my favourite, the shape of the sport proto is very clear and it looks beatiful. I always loved that wild car. The last 2 pics are nice too, and it seems you had some fun burning rubber :D

Salu2.alexwrc

The 1st two shots of the Subary are just amazing. Beautifully caught. 👍

I also really like the 911 shots, specially the 1st one, because there is the continuity of the tree shadow on the tarmac and on the car. Very realistic indeed.

The Maseratti looks good, but I can see some jaggies on the last shots, in the blue stripes. :) Great angles, though.

On this last update, they're all gorgeous, but the work you did on the 2nd shot really caught my eye. Very well done, TVR.
Also, the rear rim on the last shot is downright amazing, extremely detailed. 👍
It's a Ferrari, right? At least it looks like a Ferrari I remember seeing on TV. :dunce:
Thanks for the feedback on the previous and latest shots I have posted up request or not, but out of the last four updates I have posted up, I am most proud of the 911 Turbo shots.

Oh thanks a lot for your time, it's really appreciated! The blur is better now, I guess you've changed it to fit with the car perspective.

The 2nd one is my favourite, the shape of the sport proto is very clear and it looks beatiful. I always loved that wild car. The last 2 pics are nice too, and it seems you had some fun burning rubber :D

Salu2.alexwrc
I did indeed change the motion blur, because I checked out some of the old blurs on a LCD alongside a CRT at the same time, and the motion blur was off, but overall Thank you.

----

f7ze8.jpg

f2uq2.jpg

Both 333SP and CTS-V are hot! The drifting one probably my favorite
Thankyou for your hardwork 👍

Thank you franz, anyway here is my next full update:

Click on the middle piece of each piece of paper to see a different shot

----

I think it is time I should be getting ready to go to bed.​

Odd, I've never seen that car before. It's very cool though. I like the pictures, especially the first one. You should stick with that style. I also think that maybe you should do more updates that are based on a theme, rather than a car.

Great Stuff TVR, like franz I really enjoyed the close up's of the 911. The astra is great too nice lighting and ferrari P4 is great 👍

Ive never seen a P4 in Black, but now i have realised what i have been missing, these shots are beautiful, they're all good especiall the 1st and 2nd ones, the glow in the 1st shot makes it look very realistic and shows the slipperyness of the bodywork and the overall power of this car:tup:.
The 2nd one is probably the best though, you have managed to get the car in the right scenery which shows the true beauty of this car:tup::D
Superb work TVR:tup:👍

Tommi:D

p.s the CTS-V ones are great too but nothing compared to these:tup:

Odd, I've never seen that car before. It's very cool though. I like the pictures, especially the first one. You should stick with that style. I also think that maybe you should do more updates that are based on a theme, rather than a car.
I try my best to stick with that style, but remember some people who take shots like doing a mix of styles, anyway thanks for checking it out.

Great Stuff TVR, like franz I really enjoyed the close up's of the 911. The astra is great too nice lighting and ferrari P4 is great 👍
Thank you for dropping by 725 and leaving some feedback at the same time.

Ive never seen a P4 in Black, but now i have realised what i have been missing, these shots are beautiful, they're all good especiall the 1st and 2nd ones, the glow in the 1st shot makes it look very realistic and shows the slipperyness of the bodywork and the overall power of this car:tup:.
The 2nd one is probably the best though, you have managed to get the car in the right scenery which shows the true beauty of this car:tup::D
Superb work TVR:tup:👍

p.s the CTS-V ones are great too but nothing compared to these:tup:
Thank you for the in-depth comment.

WOW! Its been a while! Great shots...I really need to get this game!
Long time no see, anyway thanks vr6gti72.

I had some more time to really give them a good seeing to. I like the rain effects you do...I never did get that effect down.👍 I like that green STI. Different.

I had some more time to really give them a good seeing to. I like the rain effects you do...I never did get that effect down.👍 I like that green STI. Different.
Thanks for more feedback.

----

4 Preview shots of my next FM2 update

01729f61b4a04d27a70b559af6.jpg

ec0a719dfb474ac8a273fcdhd9.jpg

1c2baf9d281c45e6beb6f97gf4.jpg

796df9352fba495bb48037eqt5.jpg

The last pictures from both recent updates are the best
I think white car works out best at nurburgring
like your 911 Turbo and the R34 Skyline shot from the other guy in comp
simply jaw dropping 👍 but the black Peugeot doesn't look that real at the Ring

I cant stop looking at those Porsche shots. They look so realistic. Very nice job TVR. 👍
Thanks very much Krame, if you want too you can remix them.

The last pictures from both recent updates are the best
I think white car works out best at nurburgring
like your 911 Turbo and the R34 Skyline shot from the other guy in comp
simply jaw dropping 👍 but the black Peugeot doesn't look that real at the Ring
Remember the 908 HDi Fap shots are just a preview, so some of the shots from Nurburgring ring may not be used in the full 908 HDi Fap update. However I agree about white cars working on the Nurburgring, but the truth is it is about finding the other colours that work on the same track.

Great shots, the angles are great.
Thank you for the feedback.

Ooo i can't wait:drool:, that last shot is great:tup: i thought i was real at first, can't wait for the full version as always TVR:D, but i'd still have an R10 though:lol:

cheers

Ooo i can't wait:drool:, that last shot is great:tup: i thought i was real at first, can't wait for the full version as always TVR:D, but i'd still have an R10 though:lol:

cheers

Thanks for the feedback.

----

Here is the next update, but just to let everyone know I will update the presentation for this later on Friday or at the weekend.

9084nl2.jpg

And one more thing the first shot will get a border later on Friday or at the weekend.​

Preview of my next update

de5b0544b37643859ba81d6yp4.jpg

I may put some more work into this shot later on at the weekend.

Update on the border version of the first shot of the 908 HDi Fap, I will leave it till next week now, which I am really sorry about. Anyway here is the next update, which will also reach its near 3D box, presentation next week, just like the 908 HDi Fap now:

focusstbf2.jpg

focusst03hm7.jpg

focusst04wa0.jpg

When I see the thread topic, I wish you will have a picture like this one

but anyway they are still good 👍

When I see the thread topic, I wish you will have a picture like this one

but anyway they are still good 👍
Thanks for the feedback franz.

----

Here are the stock shots from the first race of the AVForums FM2 Car Club's Mini GT Season:

----

Results from the race

1st - 10pts: Alun #46 - Porsche 911 GT3 (997)
2nd - 8pts: Me #8 - TVR Sagaris
3rd - 6pts: LethalDynamix #52 - Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
4th - 4pts: olliegolf #13 - Porsche 911 GT3 (997)
5th - 3pts: durera #6 - Audi TT

Update

Alun who raced in this race has posted up a video containing highlights:

Here is a new stock update:

1szr6.jpg

5sse4.jpg

2scu8.jpg

3sew6.jpg

4sfy1.jpg

However my next FM2 update will be edited, but it will contain a different Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R.​

Nice work 👍 Like the vid from AVForums FM2 Car Club's Mini GT race, and the accompanying pictures are well done!

Back