TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
Nice work 👍 Like the vid from AVForums FM2 Car Club's Mini GT race, and the accompanying pictures are well done!
Just remember the video was created and recorded by Alun who raced in the same race as me, but I think my Sagaris will do better in the 2nd race at Sebring. Anyway thanks for the comment on the shots.

Those GT shots are superb:tup:, that is something that makes me really wanna get a XB360.
Now i know why that TT looked like it was missing something!:lol:
Those shots with the glowing discs are my favourite:tup:
I love your Sagaris:tup::drool:, it reminds me of the Dewalt Tuscans that were in the British GT a couple of years ago:tup:
That 911 is sweet too:tup:
That vid that Alun made was great:tup:

Cheers

Tommi:D

Those GT shots are superb:tup:, that is something that makes me really wanna get a XB360.
Now i know why that TT looked like it was missing something!:lol:
Those shots with the glowing discs are my favourite:tup:
I love your Sagaris:tup::drool:, it reminds me of the Dewalt Tuscans that were in the British GT a couple of years ago:tup:
That 911 is sweet too:tup:
That vid that Alun made was great:tup:

Cheers

Thanks for checking out the Mini GT Season Race 1 shots. Anyway lets get onto other matters, since I am doing a joint update with franz in GT4 in the week, the only type of FM2 updates I can from now and until after me and franz complete are joint update is stock shots.

But don't worry after the joint update is complete I can get back to updates containing edited shots.

----

Time for a new stock update:

cb2578e243174c918439871mn8.jpg

cfc7ba5f98184117a2867d7jq0.jpg

5975e1798d984af18e4bdb0wa5.jpg

17cf3916e8b24fc2a208cb7nn9.jpg

Remember anyone is allowed to remix any of my Photomode work, so if you want bigger versions of these stock shots please ask me by PM. Also if you want to remix any of stock shots from any of my past Photomode work, I see if I have it still on my PC.

But I still have most of my stock work from FM2, PGR3 and TDU.

Lovely S15 ... Top secret's project cars are always top on my list
great location that match the body colour, but I think you can lower the suspension a bit further

Lovely S15 ... Top secret's project cars are always top on my list
great location that match the body colour, but I think you can lower the suspension a bit further
Thanks for the comment, but I did not want to lower it in case it would bottom out.

Keep the Forza 2 updates coming 👍 nice work
Thanks for dropping by and leaving some feedback 725.

----

Here is a new stock update:

8a0200ce7c8b48c38ac3769mh2.jpg

de2b8e96bbb24926a919e3aei4.jpg

a3fcf4b8df4f40b3968ef90by6.jpg

e52a7a28601e4e93a3b38ecfy1.jpg

It has been a while, since I last did a PGR3 update, however my next update in here will be the Ford GT90 Concept from PGR3:

87f847c6bc64021a29b1717ux8.jpg

Superb work from you TVR:tup:, ive been missing your updates! I think this is my favourite PGR update from you so far!👍 all of these shots are at great angles and help show off this cars lines well:tup:
My favourites are the last 3 mainly the 1st and 3rd ones:tup:

Cheers

1st and last GT90: 5 stars 👍

Salu2.alexwrc
Thanks for the feedback and ratings alexwrc.

Great batch, TVR. 👍

That last shot of the GT90 is just :drool:...
Thank you for checking the Ford GT90 Concept out Beerzgood.

Superb work from you TVR:tup:, ive been missing your updates! I think this is my favourite PGR update from you so far!👍 all of these shots are at great angles and help show off this cars lines well:tup:
My favourites are the last 3 mainly the 1st and 3rd ones:tup:

Cheers

Thanks for the comment, anyway I wanted to do a bit more with the first shot, but if I did, a bit more it would have ruined the lighting.

----

Halloween Request spots are open

How many requests are open: 2

What games can we request from: PGR3 and FM2

What cars can we not request:

From FM2 - #4 Corvette Racing C6.R, 330 P4, Focus ST, Continental GT, F430, 350Z, Astra VXR, Cerbera Speed 12, Impreza STi, F333 SP, CTS-V, 908 HDi Fap, Cayman, Sagaris

From PGR3 - V8 Vantage, DBR9, RS4, M3 CSL, CCR, Mustange SVT, F50GT, Zonda F, Sixteen Concept, F1 LM, Continental GT, 360 CS, F430 Challenge, GT90 Concept, NSX GT2, XJ220, Countach 25th Anniversary, Diablo VT 6.0, MC12, SLR, Z8, Ultima GTR, 575M, Jaguar JP1, CTR 2, Cobra Concept, Cobra GT500 "Mustang", GranSport, Testarossa, Wiesmann GT, Carbon Viper, F40, 355 F1 GTS, Sagaris

List of cars from FM2

List of cars from PGR3

Hmmm...I love requests, U know it TVR so here is...from FORZA 2 the 2002 M3-GTR...ok??
:cheers:
NTX

Hmmm...I love requests, U know it TVR so here is...from FORZA 2 the 2002 M3-GTR...ok??
NTX
Request has been accepted, that leaves just one request spot now.

----

Here is a preview of my next PGR3 update

1rsqt6.jpg

Wonderful work as always TVR, that Ferrari looks stunning. Look forward to that update.
As for a request. I will go for a Audi RS4 from FM2 if you would be so kind. 👍

Wonderful work as always TVR, that Ferrari looks stunning. Look forward to that update.
As for a request. I will go for a Audi RS4 from FM2 if you would be so kind. 👍
Your request has been accept Tangled Web.

Very professional looking TVR!!! All of them are great...love all that incredible quality!!!
This is one your best updates so far!!!

Continue your good work buddy:)

Very professional looking TVR!!! All of them are great...love all that incredible quality!!!
This is one your best updates so far!!!

Continue your good work buddy:)
Thanks a lot NTX1982 for your feedback and visit. Anyway, here is the next update, but before I post it up, I will work on the presentation later on.

----

Click for the full size shot

----

News - Games coming to this gallery within the next 2 months

PGR4 - In October
NFS: Pro Street - In November​

Here is the next update:

As I told U on MSN lovely NY shots Jamie...we can see how big and cool that city is!! One of your best updates IMO:)

Also the Impreza in memory of C.Mcrae is touching, good indeed:tup:

NTX

As I told U on MSN lovely NY shots Jamie...we can see how big and cool that city is!! One of your best updates IMO:)

Also the Impreza in memory of C.Mcrae is touching, good indeed:tup:

NTX
Thank you NTX1982, but with a lack of feedback, at least I have something to work towards, for my future updates.

Anyway, let me move onto something else, my capture card is arriving later on today, so they may either my first FM2 or TDU video next week or even a new TDU update.

Very good work. Did you forget the ultrahigh contrast you used in the past? lol I really like this style, more than your old stuff.

Once again, the next gen games gave amazing definition, and amazing cars to shoot. Even that Vanwall, what a nice F1 era to remember. The scenery photos are very good as well, some of them are overedited for me, and other has an excellent lighting and angle such us high city buildings and the bridge. Hope to see those new things in GT, because Forza has some weird chopped textures and lighting failiures.

The R8 need a rims rework, and I think I know how using the burn tool. Anyways the friendy car batches are a good idea to create spectacular photographs.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks for the in-depth feedback, but the only two things I did to some of the building shots was change the options through the curves tool, as well as cropping the shot.

However, some of the cars or tracks did not have much work done to them compared to the others.

Anyway if you are talking about the style in my latest update, which is stock, then well the darker contrast is something I was testing out, mixed in with some of the other settings I normally use.

Back