SpeedART- Birthday Update!

Your Big Rig? :scared: Now I'm scared.....
Unless you want to team, up in Big Rigs and find the nearest child on MotorStorm to sandwich. Anyway if you have not tested out GT4 on your PS3 yet speedster the process is just as easy as before, but remember to get your GT4 save on your PS3 you will need a Memory Card Adapter, if you are yet to get one.

I didn't realise that the quality of the stock shot was so bad:yuck:, but you and Mog have done a great job on improving it:tup:

Keep up the good work Speedy

Tommi:D

p.s Love the new Sig, Alex has done a great job:tup:
p.s.s Congrats on getting a PS3, but i already knew that:tup:

Unless you want to team, up in Big Rigs and find the nearest child on MotorStorm to sandwich. Anyway if you have not tested out GT4 on your PS3 yet speedster the process is just as easy as before, but remember to get your GT4 save on your PS3 you will need a Memory Card Adapter, if you are yet to get one.
Yeah, lets team up :lol: I have tested if GT4 works and it does, I was told by GAME that the Memory Card Adaptor isn't out yet (Well the official Sony one) so I will wait until that one is out. Until then I will just have to use my brothers PS2. Thanks for your friendlyness.
I didn't realise that the quality of the stock shot was so bad:yuck:, but you and Mog have done a great job on improving it:tup:

Keep up the good work Speedy

Tommi:D

p.s Love the new Sig, Alex has done a great job:tup:
p.s.s Congrats on getting a PS3, but i already knew that:tup:

Thanks Tommi! Alex definitly has done a great job on it! Thanks, I know that you knew....after all we talked earlier about it. :D

I'm still playing Motorstorm at the moment but might go download some free downloads off the PSN Store, as my Mum wants to play Lemmings.....:lol:

So...new signature, very cool!!! Alex is full of talent!
Also...the remix is great...and of course...Congrats about having a PS3 (lucky guy)
Now...don´t even try to get rid of GT4...or this Forum...👍

:cheers:
NTX

Do you have a mouse for the PS3?

No?

You're letting your mother play Lemmings without a mouse?!

What are you, nuts?... You'll be grounded 'till the rest of your life, buddy. :eek:

I wants one so bad too, but I have a Wii...
Still, making 4x4's fly through the air and destroy other trucks in a super-fast paced race does get boring after a while.
Brawl can't come too soon:indiff:

That's strange....Oh well, when I can afford one I will buy it...oh wait I need another controller first :dunce: Thanks for your comment.
So...new signature, very cool!!! Alex is full of talent!
Also...the remix is great...and of course...Congrats about having a PS3 (lucky guy)
Now...don´t even try to get rid of GT4...or this Forum...👍

NTX
Thanks NTX! Alex is just bursting with talent at the moment! I won't be leaving this forum anytime soon. But thanks for your concern. Thanks again!
Do you have a mouse for the PS3?

No?

You're letting your mother play Lemmings without a mouse?!

What are you, nuts?... You'll be grounded 'till the rest of your life, buddy. :eek:
Oh...oh....Mum!!! Stop playing Lemmings....NOW!!! :lol:
Fancy buying me a PS3? :lol: All of my money is going on car insurance and rent. :(
As much as I would love to see your work with GT5/P when it comes out I am afraid no....well as off now I am skint....Thanks for your comment!
I wants one so bad too, but I have a Wii...
Still, making 4x4's fly through the air and destroy other trucks in a super-fast paced race does get boring after a while.
Brawl can't come too soon:indiff:
My Dad has a Wii every day, but when we try to flog it on ebay no-one seems to want it. Maybe we are selling the wrong type of Wii.....Thanks again for your comment.
Hey buddy, what's going on? I really like that Subie, super smooth and crisp. Good work!
Wow! Hello Stranger! Haven't seen you for a long time! Thanks for your comment though!

Don't worry it isn't...There should be some updates to come from rejects from recent competitions and the tourney...So they are not to far off. :dopey:

Update Time!
Sadly it is only a tournament reject and some recent competition entries. I will give a description of what I think of each shot too and what it was for....

Nissan Skyline @ Le Sarthe : CCCL Competition 25 [PMC]

This shot was for CCCL Week 25 theme choosen by Beerzgood. I must say, personally I was pleased with the results of this shot, it ended up looking more like a 2.0 shot than a PMC which is good. I think it is still currently winning, but I am not sure...

Lotus Elise 111R @ Phototravel Location : H2H Week 54

This shot is probably one of my favourites in a competition at the moment. I think it could do quite well but I don't want to ruin it's chances by talking about it too much though...

Mixture Of Cars @ Fuji 2005 GT : PMC Week 118

This angles was really hard to get. I think it has worked and doesn't look to empty. But the Merc on the left has some really bad textures which sort of ruins the shot.

Audi Quattro & Minolta Toyota @ Costa Amalifa : PMC Week 118 Reject

I quite liked this shot but not as much as I liked my actual entry. I mean what else is left to say...we all know who will win the race...

Subaru Impreza Rally Car '99 @ Deep Forest Raceway : Tournament Reject

This was my tournament reject, I didn't enter this shot because I didn't like the colours on the bonnet (well the Subaru embelm etc). I think the real entry will be prove to be better :)

Anyway thanks for reading/looking!
Enjoy.

That Subaru shot is sick, buddy! :drool:

Great realistic tones and the focal blur you added is just spot on!

Wow bud, you have improved alot since I've been gone. I'm proud of you :D. The Elise reminds me of Mog's shot awhile back. The Skyline is very clean with minimal editing and the subaru is perfect.

You're improving nicely lately. These photos prove it and I think the Skyline and the Coffee break maze deserve the win 👍

Salu2.alexwrc

Great work on the old Impreza WRC car, I just love the clean lines and the focus blur for the background.

i love the rear of the elise, but, i dont think the PS blur really adds anything to the picture tbh. a bright yellow car amoungst all that green calls enough attention to the car as it is.

perhaps if the top of the zoom blur wasnt so steep?

That Subaru shot is sick, buddy! :drool:

Great realistic tones and the focal blur you added is just spot on!

Oh great...I hate this feeling. when you have sent your shot and then people say that your reject is brilliant....makes you think that you have made the wrong decision. Anyway, thanks for your comment Beerzy!
Wow bud, you have improved alot since I've been gone. I'm proud of you :D. The Elise reminds me of Mog's shot awhile back. The Skyline is very clean with minimal editing and the subaru is perfect.
Thanks :D, it makes me feel "special" :lol: Thanks, I was pleased how they all came out specially the Skyline for PMC rules. Thanks again!

LdS
Lovably greatly. I love the two rejects, even thought the first one is a bit….not balanced, I love it.

:lol: Thanks LdS. What do you mean by the first not being balanced? Anyway, thanks.

You're improving nicely lately. These photos prove it and I think the Skyline and the Coffee break maze deserve the win 👍

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks Alex! Shame they are both PMC though..would have prefered a 2.0 win but a win's a win. Thanks again!

Great work on the old Impreza WRC car, I just love the clean lines and the focus blur for the background.

Thanks TVR&FF! Glad you liked it.

[empty space];2761973
i love the rear of the elise, but, i dont think the PS blur really adds anything to the picture tbh. a bright yellow car amoungst all that green calls enough attention to the car as it is.

perhaps if the top of the zoom blur wasnt so steep?

Yeah, I have had second thought about the zoom blur on the Lotus, but seeming I got rid of the orginal...something I have learnt now to never do..means now that I couldn't even if I wanted to. Thanks for your comment though. :)

Dude, those pics are awesome. That Impreza looks great and I think it is the best of the bunch.
The skyline is good too, we already know it's a winner;)

Fantastic work its what I can say!! The starting grid pic is just...damm...great!!! So realistic IMO!!! The Lotus has pretty cool colours and blur!! The Impreza is also impressive...the mood is so good...and the camera is showing the Impreza so well!!!

Hot gallery, thats for sure:)

NTX

Dude, those pics are awesome. That Impreza looks great and I think it is the best of the bunch.
The skyline is good too, we already know it's a winner;)

Thanks! Yeah I think the Skyline may well have won it by a bit....Thanks again for your comment!

Fantastic work its what I can say!! The starting grid pic is just...damm...great!!! So realistic IMO!!! The Lotus has pretty cool colours and blur!! The Impreza is also impressive...the mood is so good...and the camera is showing the Impreza so well!!!

Hot gallery, thats for sure:)

NTX

Thanks Nuno! Well so is your starting grid shot too...Thanks for your comment.

Something new will hopefully be happening soon but I have to get organised first...

I came back to visit this gallery, and I am not disappointed one bit. I really think that this is the best gallery to visit for GT4 pictures. You should dominate any PMC with your high level of talent. It's not really a competition if these shots were entered IMO. 👍

Another +Rep.

I came back to visit this gallery, and I am not disappointed one bit. I really think that this is the best gallery to visit for GT4 pictures. You should dominate any PMC with your high level of talent. It's not really a competition if these shots were entered IMO. 👍

Another +Rep.

Wow! I never thought I would hear from you again! I am so glad that you are not dissapointed in my gallery as a lot of hard work has been added recently! Thanks for the + rep and your kind words it is really appreciated! Thanks for revisting again.

Wow, that reject shot from the tournament is stunning! The location is perfect and the cleanup on the car is faultless too. I'm hoping I don't get pulled against you on this one. :lol:

Wow, that reject shot from the tournament is stunning! The location is perfect and the cleanup on the car is faultless too. I'm hoping I don't get pulled against you on this one. :lol:

Thanks Mog! Glad you liked the reject and I really, really, really hope that the entry lives up to expectations....Your hoping that you won't end up against me? What are you saying? I'm scared of coming up against you :lol: Thanks for your comment though!

The tournament entry has entered the gallery...

A full update is sure to come within the next few weeks as I have been busy with a secret project, all will be revealed soon...

Enjoy.

yea i voted for you, and its not hard to see why, the blue on the car,

reminds me of that radio control one you can buy and whiz it along the road until some bozo runs it over!

back to your pic! i really like the blur and the background gives it a sense of immense speed.

Well done! now... off to toys'r'us!

yea i voted for you, and its not hard to see why, the blue on the car reminds me of that radio control one you can buy and whiz it along the road until some bozo runs it over!

back to your pic! i really like the blur and the background gives it a sense of immense speed.

Well done! now... off to toys'r'us!

Thanks SimmiS! Glad you liked the entry. Another vote in the book's. Thanks again for your comment!

Back