SpeedART- Birthday Update!

I love the first and forth ones the most out of all those remixes, but I would like to point out my stock shots do not use the default PGR4 Photomode slider settings.

:drool: to both versions (TVR and yours). I really don´t know what to say:tup:
Great quality!!! The game must be fantastic!!!

Well done!!

the dbs is hawt 👍

im guessing pgr4 require xbl like forza 2?:banghead:

cable/dsl isnt available where i live and afaik, xbl doesnt work with wireless isps (not satalite)

wow that Vantage is warped beyond repair... that's like Surrealism + Optical Illusion...

that's not GT though, right? even so, it doesn't fit under GT photo galleries..

but it's nice.. even the DBS thing

I can't imagine what some GTP God could do with the graphic quality of PGR and Forza...

The last image is plenty of beauty. The car doesn't seem to match the envorinment but it's good.

Salu2.alexwrc

I know the car doesn't exactly match it's backround but I didn't take the orginal of the shot, therefore I didn't decide the angles or locations. Thanks for your comment though!

I love the first and forth ones the most out of all those remixes, but I would like to point out my stock shots do not use the default PGR4 Photomode slider settings.

Thanks TVR&FF! :)

:drool: to both versions (TVR and yours). I really don´t know what to say:tup:
Great quality!!! The game must be fantastic!!!

Well done!!

Thanks Nuno! 👍

The third picture is utter brilliance. Great work. 👍

Thanks very much GT Pro! 👍

You 'effing own my face.

:lol: Sorry I can't help it...Thans for your comment though!

Power, beauty, soul indeed, these are stunning, Great work speed:tup:

That was the idea, convey those ideas and I suceed. :D Thanks for your comment mate!

I have a sudden craving for... cheeeese! :drool:

Yes! Someone noticed the secret names of the pictures! If you spelt them all out it was a secret message that spelt "I Like Cheddar Cheese!". :) Thanks for your comment!

[empty space];2794923
the dbs is hawt 👍

im guessing pgr4 require xbl like forza 2?:banghead:

cable/dsl isnt available where i live and afaik, xbl doesnt work with wireless isps (not satalite)

Thank [es], I wouldn't know as I don't play the game though. Thanks again! 👍

wow that Vantage is warped beyond repair... that's like Surrealism + Optical Illusion...

that's not GT though, right? even so, it doesn't fit under GT photo galleries..

but it's nice.. even the DBS thing

Thanks, although if you read the information above the pictures then you would see that I asked a moderator if I was allowed to do it. And if so it is a one off. Thanks for the comment though. 👍

very nice !!!! not so sure about the environment on the first pic, but they all look quite sharp!! well done!

Thanks Adrian! 👍

I think he was trying to add some depth of focus to the first shot.

Yeah I was as the backround was fairly boring, so I added some blur to it to create a focus on the car. Thanks for your second comment TVR! 👍

Happy Birthday To Me!!

Yes thats right it's my Birthday! As a special Birthday treat for you guys I thought I would show you a part of my next major update! The update is going to be about going back to some of the orginal shots from my gallery (the stock ones mostly in the first 10 or so pages) and remixing them to make them up to my current standard of work. Here is the first one I worked on, its a Alfa Spider Duetto from one of my first ever updates! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy my special Birthday treat given to you!

Enjoy.

:cheers:

Hey speedster, i'm sorry but something just drooled out me because of that picture, it's f-ing perfect

Aston Martin DBS - PGR4​

Well here it is, a one off update to do with PGR4, the shots were courtesy of TVR&FF which his versions can be found here. I must admit I didn't have to do much too these, they were already very clean before I even touched them! I only added some other effects such as zoom blur, noise, guassian blur etc. I also had to use a certain brush on the wet zoom shot which replicated a tire spray which I might use again as it came out quite well! As I said this is a one off update and I also need to thank Daan for allowing me to post this in my gallery. So enjoy, and don't forget some Topgear inspired updates shouldn't be too far around the corner using GT4. Anyway enjoy!

Enjoy.

THIS SET IS SICK

Happy Birthday mate, hope U have a happy day.
Good work on the shot, thats more U alright!!!

I don't believe any human can make such a flawless pic. :nervous:

Hehe, thanks. :D

LdS
Great Shot and edition. The car is very clean and the background is very good too.
Happy Birthay, and have a good one.

Thanks!

Happy Birthday!, great pic,

the red is nicely captured on the car and the road is flawless 👍

Thanks again!

Hey speedster, i'm sorry but something just drooled out me because of that picture, it's f-ing perfect

Nice to see you again Ray, glad to also see your a fan of my work.

THIS SET IS SICK

Thanks for your comment on the DBS stuff too!

Happy B too! :D

Salu2.alexwrc

:D Thanks!

Happy Birthday mate, hope U have a happy day.
Good work on the shot, thats more U alright!!!

Thanks Nuno!

Happy birthday, man.
That Alfa pic is awesome.

Thanks!

happy bday man, smooth update as well!

Thanks!
Have a good one Speedster 👍 Clean reflection on the Alfa

Thanks!

That is a nice update. Anyway, I hope you had a great birthday speedster502.

I did TVR :D

Happy birthday, speedster502!

Here's a chunk of cheddar cheese for you!:cheers::)

Mmmm...Cheese

The End?

Well I think most of you guys could see it coming really. As I'm sure most of you would have noticed the GT4 forum isn't what it used to be, its now really quiet, nothing ever seems to happen, the competitions are just, well, practically empty now. CCCL hasn't ran for weeks now as I just think the intrest will not be big enough. It's a pain as GT4 is a good game, and boy do I enjoy. Recently, though I just can't be bothered, lazy it sounds. Although I'm now out of the game for now, you can almost gurantee I will be back, better and stronger with GT5. As for CCCL well I think thats taking a break too. Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed my work from GT4, and I hope to see you guys soon with GT5.
Thanks.

Get a 360 with PGR4. Trust me. I nearly became erect the first time I went into Photomode.

Well with that wierd comment. You'd suppose that would be it.

Guess what? Your wrong.

How could I pass up a Christmas styled update? So here it is! A present from me to GTP! Show as many people as possible, after all it's a present to all of GTP! I hope you enjoy, I don't think I need to say what I've done as erm..It's kind of obvious! :lol:

Anyway, have a very merry Christmas guys!

Crimbo.jpg

Very cool mate, really. Hope U have a great christmas too:)

Enjoy Christmas...with GTP:tup:

It is good to see you updating just in time for Christmas, anyway have a nice Christmas.

Back