atlop's gallery

• Thread starter atlop
  • 111 comments
Nice update atlop the motion blur pic makes me dizzy:lol: but it looks cool!

Great pics all round:tup:

Tommi2000

Very nice update, all pics are very cool but my favourite is the 4th one with 5 cars racing.

Stop by my gallery if you have and leave a comment. :sly:
Link in my sig.

How To Do A Clickable Preview

Here are instructions for beginners on how to do a preview pic that works as a link to your full sized image. Of course details may vary depending on if you use ImageShack or some other service, this is just an example using an ImageShack account.

1. Save your photo. Then resize it to 400x300 and do a save as and give it some other name. Upload both versions to ImageShack.

2. Select and copy embeddable code for forums of your 400x300 pic.

96127823rd2.jpg

3. Paste the code to your post in another browser window/tab.

60553458zb3.jpg

4. Select and copy either direct or friends code of your full sized pic.

53093492dv1.jpg

5. Select the code in your post that you pasted there before and click insert link button.

58332212bq1.jpg

6. Paste the code of your full sized pic in the popup window and click OK. Note: There is a http:// code
waiting in the popup window, delete it first or just paste over it.

63025967zt1.jpg

7. That's it! Post or preview your pic.

that's what i was trying to do with my entry pic last night. but i guess i had the wrong codes :D

ps: dont wanna sound dumb or anything, but i'm guessing this can be used for doing panel presentations too ?

that's what i was trying to do with my entry pic last night. but i guess i had the wrong codes :D

ps: dont wanna sound dumb or anything, but i'm guessing this can be used for doing panel presentations too ?

Um, what is a panel presentation? Sounds like something you would do at university. :dunce:

Yeah, same method. 👍

atlop, he's talking about panels that have clickable parts that lead to different shots, like on this tutorial by alex:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2431599&postcount=158

Lots of people have them on their galleries (even I already used them a few times on mine), they look sweet and allow you to have a more 'professional' presentation of the shots you want to show.

Dude, you've really been out of the whole 'galeery scene', haven't you? :)👍

Great tutorial atlop:tup:, that will really help some people out:tup:+rep

Um, what is a panel presentation? Sounds like something you would do at university. :dunce:

:rofl: :dunce: or an office? lol no. anyways plus rep for the tutorial. i find it easier with photobucket though. anyways..cheers!

cheers beerzy. free beer points for you :)👍 i somehow find his easier compared to alex'. i dont know why. must be the pic illustration. great to have you back here by the way.

hey atlop, where's those RUF rejects you said you took from the last round of the tournament? I'd love to see them :)
They are not that good, I took them in Hong Kong, and it's pretty impossible to shoot two cars in such a narrow track with PMC rules. Did not turn out to tbe worth the trouble.

But I have a nice Mazda shot for you, you'll see it soon enough. :sly:

Big help with the tutorial....I hope to get it right now, thanks. Oh, by the way....incredible photos!!
Thanks kid! 👍

Lol, where did this thread come from. :lol: Anyway, the preview tutorial is in this thread, I'm glad if it was a help. 👍

Now that this has been brought back from the depths of internet maybe I'll use this opportunity to post something here. Actually I have something special and different (very different) in mind.

Latest Posts

Back