RVV Motor Works - White Knight - 10/02/10

You think I was running any more than 7 pounds of boost?

Shame on you.

Your RB20 shall die. How does Gekko manage to be slower accelerating at high speeds than my rotary? (Could be that I have 25 on rear downforce to your 30)

Actually, I noticed that my DRIVING SKILL was lacking. Running 1:53 at Grand Valley is shameful.

Gekko's review is on the way. All good things take time, do they not?

In the end it all is up to the driver.. :mischievous: and I know that my car can do a lot quicker lap than 1'53.:lol:

So do I.

Oh well.

EDIT: Delta, you didn't run the R2s? Whatever, thanks!

Now... How's a 425hp XRunner sound? S1 tires for endurance racing. Make it beat up sports cars for their lunch money. PM me with what you want.

Is it just me or did MFT give you guys an idea of something a bit more? ;)

You'd be amazed if you knew the amount of cars we have on the back burner.

I did test your version and brought out the problems and advantages it had. Maybe it was shameless advertisement, but I think that nearly 8 second difference in laptime speaks for itself. After all, we're the "Skyline Freaks".. :sly:

Mini-Cooper-RS.jpg

Facts:

238 HP
1019 Kg
0-60: 6.783s
0-100: 13.150s
1/4 mile: 14.707s
0-130-0: 26.150s

Price: 146k Cr.

Parts:

Racing exhaust
BBC
Stage 2 NA tune
Port Polish
Engine Balancing
Racing Chip
FC Transmission
Triple clutch
RC flywheel
FC LSD
FC Suspension
S3 tires
Weight reduction Stage 2
Oil change
Wheels (FP0214, day 3, used wheels)

Settings:

BBC: 6/8

Susp: F/R
Springs: 8.0/8.5
Height: 110/110
Bound: 3/5
Rebound: 6/6
Camber: 2.2/1.1
Toe: 0/2
Stabilisers: 3/5

Transmission:

Final: 4.660
Auto: 1
Final: 3.270
1st: 2.832
2nd: 2.092
3rd: 1.621
4th: 1.340
5th: 1.149
6th: 1.000
Note: this is a transmission trick, first set final, then auto, then final again and then the gear ratios. It works, just ask RJ!

LSD: 8/30/5

Driving Aids: All zero.

The Mini Cooper RS, you probably never heard of it, because it was hidden in a hall nearby Suzuka Circuit. Maybe one of the Polyphony crew, doing some test rounds for prologue has seen us, but then he wouldn't be able to tell the story...
At least, we wouldn't let him do so.
spiteful.gif

Being the replacement of the most popular British-made car ever since April 2001, this car has a reputation to live up to. The original is considered an icon of the 1960s, and its space-saving front-wheel-drive layout, influenced a generation of car-makers. Now lets see if this car can influence you!

(Because GT5 Prologue is coming up soon, we decided to set this baby up for Suzuka Circuit, so you can have the lines in fresh memory when it finally comes out!)

ps. This car has been judged by three objective judges of the Second Tuner Challenge, scoring an average of 79 out of 100 points.

"Note: this is a transmission trick, first set final, then auto, then final again and then the gear ratios. It works, just ask RJ!"

It does. I use the same type of thing on all of my cars.

But I have something more to say.

There is a requested vehicle from DeltaTrain on the way (Lexus IS200), a truck, and an utterly predatory rotary on the way.

Hmm, I'm thinking of editing that Setup(GT-R) into a semi-Drift setup. Good Idea?
I'll search some time this week, I'll see what I can come up to.

@ Leo:

Yes, I could. Maybe I will.

@ Vince: Well... I think it's best off just cornering as bloody fast as it can, be it slideways or grabbing like crazy.

Oh well, this setup will be on the long run then, don't expect it too soon!

Now I'm busy with a German 4WD monster, with a looser ass than Hilary Clinton..

Lexus-IS-X.jpg

Performance:
0-60: 5.483
0-100: 12.083
1/4 mile: 13.991
0-150-0: 34.583

Parts:
Sports Exhaust (1,550)
Racing Chip (1,250)
NA Stage 2 (12,000)
Port Polish (5,250)
Engine Balancing (11,000)
Semi-racing Suspension (7,200)
2-way Limited-Slip (4,250)
Twin-plate Clutch (2,600)
Sports Flywheel (430)
Sports Soft (S3) tires (6,200)
Level 1 Weight Reduction (1,100)

Parts Total: $52,830

Cost Inc. Vehicle: $76,830

SUSPENSION:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Spring Rate:-------4.0/3.3
Ride Height:-------110/110
Shocks:-----------9/9
Camber:----------1.2/0.8
-----------------------------------------------------------------

LSD/Downforce and others:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
LSD: N/A

Downforce: None

Aids: None at all
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: A bit loose, but quick around most any track. Currently holds my record @ Infineon for a street-tired sub-450hp car.
Will blow away any Skyline it so chooses (So long as said 'Line is lightly modded or stock), around corners OR down straights.

Built for DeltaTrain, posted by his request.

But it's now the IS-X. :D

Rockit: The GT-R proto is its own beast. And an insane one at that. Both the RRV and MFT versions are sick fast.

Back