TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
Interesting update TVR!! Nice quality as always, with superb cameras and great tones of colors too!! The 2nd shot is my fav, great pose!!!!

Keep up buddy, and thanks for all the help with the 360:)
Thanks a lot for the visit and comment NTX1982.

----

Click for the full size shot

Note: None of these shots are stock.

How do I get the stock versions of these shots if I want to see them? Since this is a themed update, you will need to PM me to get the stock shots.

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie....U have done it again!!! Action all over!!! Look at that 1st shot...one of the best in all GTP, believe me!!!

+REP Jamie, well deserved:tup:

WOW, very cool update. I love the last one the most. Maybe because of the photo filter. The first one and the second one are also very very good. The thumbnails one are also cool, but not has cool has the preview ones, though. But like NTX said, there is action everywhere.👍

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie....U have done it again!!! Action all over!!! Look at that 1st shot...one of the best in all GTP, believe me!!!

+REP Jamie, well deserved:tup:
Thank you NTX1982 for the rep and feedback.

LdS
WOW, very cool update. I love the last one the most. Maybe because of the photo filter. The first one and the second one are also very very good. The thumbnails one are also cool, but not has cool has the preview ones, though. But like NTX said, there is action everywhere.👍
Thanks a lot for the in-depth comment and visit LdS.

----

Awesome as always mate 👍
you wait till christmas, I'll show you how to take photos ;)

Awesome as always mate 👍
you wait till christmas, I'll show you how to take photos ;)
Thanks for the feedback and visit Alex.

----

Very nice update, the DBS and the DB4 bought a smile to my face. 👍

Hope to see more like this.

*Cough*DBR9 and DBS*Cough*

They are very nice TVR 👍 I am specially in love with bike vs car combination
I also love the unqiue tone you giving to the 2000GT vs Evo in the rain (3rd shot)
Keep up your good work

Very nice update, the DBS and the DB4 bought a smile to my face. 👍

Hope to see more like this.

*Cough*DBR9 and DBS*Cough*
Thanks for the visit and feedback.

They are very nice TVR 👍 I am specially in love with bike vs car combination
I also love the unqiue tone you giving to the 2000GT vs Evo in the rain (3rd shot)
Keep up your good work
Thank you, but I would like to point out the 2000GT and Evo are in the snow.

----

vipercomp2oz9.jpg

Thanks for the visit and comment Dead_Poetic.

----

shangahi1hj5.jpg

shangahi2yh4.jpg

The following shot is stock: Fifth

Wow I have really missed some breathtaking updates and thats even before I get onto the R8 ones!

Here we go:

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ovneuro1dr0.jpg - A beautiful shot, really shows the DBS' sleek & sexy lines well, and so its so damn clean!.

http://img110.imageshack.us/my.php?image=carvsbikevol1american1kf5.jpg
http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=carvsbikevol1asian1dy6.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=carvsbikevol1europe1uq2.jpg
These three left me speechless, abseloutly stunning work:tup:👍.

http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ccx05ab2.jpg - This is a superb shot, I love the angle and the raindrops on the bodywork:drool:.

http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=halloweentw2oo7.jpg + http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rs404gk4.jpg :drool:, 👍

The R8 ones are great, I love how you have captured it at the right angles to show off the sleek lines that this car has which you can only apprieciate when you see this car for real:tup: (I have, 6 times!).
I love them all but this one is my favourite one by far!👍.

I love the Shanghai scenery ones too especially the 1st, 3rd & 4th ones, I love the mood of them:tup:.
You are great at this:tup:

cheers

Tommi:)

Thank you for the very big comment.

----

----

New Years Day Request Spots are open now

How many spots are open? 2

The following games are open for requests: Project Gotham Racing 4, Forza Motorsport 2

Cars that are in FM2 - This is to help anyone, who may be stuck for ideas
Cars and Motor Bikes that are in PGR4 - This is to help anyone, who may be stuck for ideas

Cannot request:

PGR4

*Aston Martin DBS
*Audi R8
*Bentley Continental GT
*BMW M5
*Caparo T1
*Chevrolet Camaro Z28
*Ferrari FXX
*Honda NSX-R
*Koenigsegg CCX
*Norton 500 Manx
*Pagani Zonda F
*Shelby Cobra 427 S/C
*Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa Ltd
*Tesla Roadster

FM2

*Audi RS4
*Bentley Continental GT
*BMW M3 GTR Road Car
*Cadillac Team Cadillac CTS-V
*Dodge Viper Competition Coupe
*Ferrari 330 P4
*Ferrari #88 Veloqx / Prodrive Racing 550 Maranello
*Ferrari F430
*Ferrari Risi Competizione F333 SP
*Ford Focus ST
*Jaguar XK
*Lotus Exige Espionage
*Nissan 350Z
*2005 Subaru Impreza STi
*TVR Cerbera Speed 12
*TVR Sagaris
*TVR Tuscan S
*Vauxhall Astra VXR
*Volkswagen Beetle​

Beautiful simply beautiful!, you have showed us your superb skills once again TVR, great job!👍

My Request(PGR4)

I would love to see what you can do with a Shelby GT500E:tup: as my new found (car) love is American muscle!:)

thanks

Beautiful simply beautiful!, you have showed us your superb skills once again TVR, great job!👍

My Request(PGR4)

I would love to see what you can do with a Shelby GT500E:tup: as my new found (car) love is American muscle!:)

thanks

Thanks again for the comment and visit Tommi2000.

Can I request the 2006 Honda Civic Si @ Laguna Seca from FM2? I don't have a 360 and have been dying to see the car's video game couter part in forza.
Request Accepted

----

Gallery News

There may be a Christmas Special update up on Christmas Day.

these shotsbesides the urban ones and the yellow green viper has to be my favorite. all in all a great set of new updates. i havent been around here much dont know why, but it's worth seeing everytime i do.

Whooop, I want that 962! Nice mix of different cars and themes. I preffer the most natural lighting pics you've made, but the B/W two buildings photo has an inteesting perspective effect too.

Salu2.alexwrc

these shotsbesides the urban ones and the yellow green viper has to be my favorite. all in all a great set of new updates. i havent been around here much dont know why, but it's worth seeing everytime i do.
Thank you for the feedback and visit.

Whooop, I want that 962! Nice mix of different cars and themes. I preffer the most natural lighting pics you've made, but the B/W two buildings photo has an inteesting perspective effect too.

Salu2.alexwrc
Thanks for the comment on one of my styles.

----

----

Here is a preview of my next PGR4 update:

6fe57e22e26340d5a72ae6fjq3.jpg

The 962 is so sexy in the 2nd shot 👍
what's happening with the 599 driving in the wrong way?
btw your previous update with buildings are very eye candy

The 962 is so sexy in the 2nd shot 👍
what's happening with the 599 driving in the wrong way?
btw your previous update with buildings are very eye candy
Thanks for the comment on my last update.

About the 599 GTB Preview

In fact, the car in that preview is not moving, but is in fact in a still shot position.

----

The following shots are stock:

*Forth
*Fifth

Stock versions

Wow, the sky on the first Porsche shot is amazing:tup: it really sets a great atmosphere, the first 599 shot where you have changed the still shot to a moving one, is simply amazing:tup:
Great job once again TVR:tup:

Wow! The first shot is phenomenally well done. The blur has been done very accurately, with a nice realistic tone to it. Also the car is amazingly clean which makes it even more realistic. You've done some great work in the past, but these are just amazing. :D

Wow, the sky on the first Porsche shot is amazing:tup: it really sets a great atmosphere, the first 599 shot where you have changed the still shot to a moving one, is simply amazing:tup:
Great job once again TVR:tup:

Thanks a lot Tommi, but I would like to let you know I did some other word to that 599 GTB Fiorano shot, other then adding some radical blurs to the shot.

Wow! The first shot is phenomenally well done. The blur has been done very accurately, with a nice realistic tone to it. Also the car is amazingly clean which makes it even more realistic. You've done some great work in the past, but these are just amazing. :D
Thank you for the in-depth feedback and visit speedster.

Nicely captured Jamie 👍
Thanks for the comment and visit, even if it has been a while since your last visit.

Here is my next update:

The following shots are stock:

*Third
*Fifth

Stock versions

Before I head off to bed, here is another update:

Another two superb updates:tup:, My favourite is the RUF, I love the first, second and fifth shots, the glow on the second one is awesome!, you have captured this car at the perfect angles to show of its muscular lines:tup:.

My favourite of the BMW set by far is the first one, the sky is simply amazing:tup:

Thanks

Back