TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
AWWWWWWW! I'm in love with those ferrari, I'd love to shoot them everywhere everytime :D

Salu2.alexwrc
Thanks a lot alexwrc for the visit and feedback.

Wow those pictures are breathtakingly realistic :drool:👍
Thanks for directing me here. :)
Love that Evo run!
Since it is your first visit here, all I would like to say welcome. Anyway thank you for the comment.

Gosh uve got some real talent TVR! :crazy:👍

Wait till your unleashed on GT5 Photomode! :eek:

Robin

----

Here is a video from Race 1 of yesterday's AVForums PGR4 Car Club Racing Meet:

----

Here is my next FM2 update, which I call Best of AVF FM2 Car Club Volume 1:

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Wow! the F550 is stunning! it reminds me the RX7 shot by TW
The shot of green sagaris racing with other TVR is beautiful as well
Great job! The Caparo looks really cool when you do some closeups
however I have a hard time to like this car at the moment :indiff:

Wow! the F550 is stunning! it reminds me the RX7 shot by TW
The shot of green sagaris racing with other TVR is beautiful as well
Great job! The Caparo looks really cool when you do some closeups
however I have a hard time to like this car at the moment :indiff:
Thanks for the visit and in-depth comment. Anyway, here is my next update a bit earlier then expected:

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

The following shots are stock:

*3rd shot
*4th shot

----

Gallery News

I will be revelling in the next couple of days, when the Christmas Request Spots finally open.​

So...once again, quality invades your gallery mate!!
All the recent shots are terrific...but the the 1st shot of the 1st set, and the B&W one from the 2nd set are my favs!!! U really gave them a nice touch:tup:

Keep up Jamie, U will see that people will drop here as "bombs" 👍

TVR..looking great like i said before. Specialy that sagaris...i love the colour of that Ferrari too. keep it up, and i will make time to visit your gallery when i have time..👍

So...once again, quality invades your gallery mate!!
All the recent shots are terrific...but the the 1st shot of the 1st set, and the B&W one from the 2nd set are my favs!!! U really gave them a nice touch:tup:

Keep up Jamie, U will see that people will drop here as "bombs" 👍
Thanks a lot, but I hope you are right about people dropping by like bombs.

TVR..looking great like i said before. Specialy that sagaris...i love the colour of that Ferrari too. keep it up, and i will make time to visit your gallery when i have time..👍
Thanks for the feedback on the 550M, as well as the Sagaris from the Best of AVF FM2 Car Club update.

----

Here is the first Halloween request:

To: NTX1982 - From: TVR&FF
Enjoy Halloween NTX1982

Click for the full size shot

Thats hot mate!!! Love all the style, all the great details...WOW!!!
All shots are great...but the 2nd...great "show off"!!! Shows how beautiful the car is...all those sexy lines...impressive indeed!!
U have there a great M3 alright...hope U use it well!!

:cheers:

Thats hot mate!!! Love all the style, all the great details...WOW!!!
All shots are great...but the 2nd...great "show off"!!! Shows how beautiful the car is...all those sexy lines...impressive indeed!!
U have there a great M3 alright...hope U use it well!!

:cheers:
I'm glad you liked your request.

I love the Telsa update. The last two are simply fantastic
Thanks for checking out the Tesla, anyway here is the other Halloween Request:

To: Tangled Web - From: TVR&FF
Enjoy Halloween Tangled Web

Wow you have so much nice stuff in this gallery, the pics and videos I've watched are really nice, I'll look through it again when I have time. Keep on doing your thing! 👍

Wow you have so much nice stuff in this gallery, the pics and videos I've watched are really nice, I'll look through it again when I have time. Keep on doing your thing! 👍
Thanks again for another feedback and nice comment.

----

*1st shot
*4th shot
*5th shot

----

Stock versions of the second and third shots:

Thanks again for another feedback and nice comment.

----

*1st shot
*4th shot
*5th shot

----

Stock versions of the second and third shots:

sweet new updates mate!! with my favorite car as well. the videos are quite amazing, with the fine details and sound. the second NSXR shot has to be my favorite with the way the background looks and how the sunshine lights up the whole pic, sort of completing the whole picture. great work mate!

I didn’t even know this exist. Cool update. I am not very fond of half desaturated shots, but I really liked the 2nd shot.
My favourite has to be the 3rd one 👍

sweet new updates mate!! with my favorite car as well. the videos are quite amazing, with the fine details and sound. the second NSXR shot has to be my favorite with the way the background looks and how the sunshine lights up the whole pic, sort of completing the whole picture. great work mate!
Thanks a lot for the in-depth comment.

LdS
I didn’t even know this exist. Cool update. I am not very fond of half desaturated shots, but I really liked the 2nd shot.
My favourite has to be the 3rd one 👍
Thanks for checking out my gallery, and since this is your first visit, all I have to say is welcome.

WOW!!!! :eek: They all look amazing. Great job TVR&Ferrari_Fan! 👍
Thank you for checking out the NSX-R update.

----

I was not planning to open these Christmas Request spots until the 8th of November, but I feel today is a better time to open them up.

Total Request spots to be taken: 4

The following games are open for requests: Project Gotham Racing 4, Forza Motorsport 2

Cars that are in FM2 - This is to help anyone, who may be stuck for ideas
Cars and Motor Bikes that are in PGR4 - This is to help anyone, who may be stuck for ideas

----

Cannot request from PGR4

*Aston Martin DBS
*Audi R8
*BMW M5
*Caparo T1
*Chevrolet Camaro Z28
*Ferrari FXX
*Honda NSX-R
*Koenigsegg CCX
*Norton 500 Manx
*Tesla Roadster

Cannot request from FM2

*Audi RS4
*Bentley Continental GT
*BMW M3 GTR Road Car
*Cadillac Team Cadillac CTS-V
*Ferrari 330 P4
*Ferrari #88 Veloqx / Prodrive Racing 550 Maranello
*Ferrari F430
*Ferrari Risi Competizione F333 SP
*Ford Focus ST
*Nissan 350Z
*2005 Subaru Impreza STi
*TVR Cerbera Speed 12
*TVR Sagaris
*Vauxhall Astra VXR
*Volkswagen Beetle

Aww, i was thinking about a Koenigsegg request, but then i saw the "Cannot request from PGR4[/]" and all my hope is gone.....:guilty: Well i'll think of something else later.... :)

Aww, i was thinking about a Koenigsegg request, but then i saw the "Cannot request from PGR4[/]" and all my hope is gone.....:guilty: Well i'll think of something else later.... :)
All I have to say is good luck on deciding, but do not forget there is two links to what cars are in FM2 and PGR4.

Truly stunning work 👍 my favorite has to be the BMW pics Great work!
Thanks for the feedback on the M3 GTR Halloween Request.

----

*3rd shot
*5th shot

Stock versions of the second and fourth shots:

Note: The first shot has not had much work done to it, which is why I am not showing the stock version.

great bmw shots!!! i love the fourth thumbnail out of all of them. my favorite out of all of them actually. the first pic, the car looks like it's waiting for water after being washed.
the water on the car looks like soap suds :D great update all around!

i would like to see a bentley slammed to the ground with nice rims !! dub style if you know what i mean, if possible :D

Once more, great quality in all those updates. NSX is looking wild, and the M5 simply stylish...great angles all over it!!

Well done is what I can say mate:)

Well i totally forgot to request something yesterday, so i apologize for that. :guilty: Well since there is 2 spots left, i have made up a choice. Will you do a Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa Ltd for m please? :D

great bmw shots!!! i love the fourth thumbnail out of all of them. my favorite out of all of them actually. the first pic, the car looks like it's waiting for water after being washed.
the water on the car looks like soap suds :D great update all around!

i would like to see a bentley slammed to the ground with nice rims !! dub style if you know what i mean, if possible :D
Request Accepted

Before people start to wonder things, I was talking to jgda9rs to let him know, that the request he wanted was something he could not request from FM2.

What did jgda9rs request in the end?

Continental GT from PGR4

Once more, great quality in all those updates. NSX is looking wild, and the M5 simply stylish...great angles all over it!!

Well done is what I can say mate:)
Thanks for checking out the BMW M5, while leaving some feedback.

Well i totally forgot to request something yesterday, so i apologize for that. :guilty: Well since there is 2 spots left, i have made up a choice. Will you do a Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa Ltd for m please? :D
There are, still two Christmas request spots left, because while you were deciding I lowered it to three.

----

About the second shot - The only two things I did to the shot were:

*Border added
*Edit the options in curves.

*First
*Fifth

Stock shots of the third, forth and sixth shots:

----

Update

Here is my latest PGR4 video:

Holy mother 🤬!!!!!
That is unbelievable!!!! What an awesome photo set!!! :eek: :drool: I like all of them!!! Epecially the 2nd one!!! :sly: Well you did a fantastic job taking photos in PGR4, its so realistic (or is that the game....) Hope you can do my Hayabusa shot soon :D and keep up the good work!!!! 👍 :bowdown:

Nice shots man, really impressive.
Since this is your first comment here, all I have to say is welcome.

Holy mother 🤬!!!!!
That is unbelievable!!!! What an awesome photo set!!! :eek: :drool: I like all of them!!! Epecially the 2nd one!!! :sly: Well you did a fantastic job taking photos in PGR4, its so realistic (or is that the game....) Hope you can do my Hayabusa shot soon :D and keep up the good work!!!! 👍 :bowdown:
Thanks a lot mnm_bnx, anyway about the Hayabusa do not forget you will have to wait until Christmas for it. Anyway, now it is time to move onto your comment about the CCX, the game does help at times.

However, to take full use of PGR4's Photomode you should never use the default Photomode settings, in other words use your own settings, which I do.

----

Deadline for the remaining two Christmas Request Spots

Just to let everyone know the final date you cannot take one of the remaining two Christmas Request spots if you are yet to take one is the 11th of November.

Reason why there is a deadline: If the last two Requests are FM2 requests, then I need time to take the shots then work on them.

:( I hate you

:D

I'd like to see a Zonda F (if you can get it on any games you have)

:( I hate you

:D

I'd like to see a Zonda F (if you can get it on any games you have)
Request Accepted

Update - 6th November

Preview removed due to update coming out sooner then expected.

Here is my next Forza Motorsport 2 update:

Interesting update TVR!! Nice quality as always, with superb cameras and great tones of colors too!! The 2nd shot is my fav, great pose!!!!

Keep up buddy, and thanks for all the help with the 360:)

Latest Posts

Back