TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
not bad. yet another hdr attempt? :) looks good, but to me it looks like a hack from a colored newspaper ad or something. looking good altogether :D

Beautiful work Jamie!! Quite artistic!! The 1st and last shots are my favourites, mostly because of the great angle U have there, well done!!!

Whats next?👍

:cheers:
Thanks for checking out my latest update as well as leaving a comment.

not bad. yet another hdr attempt? :) looks good, but to me it looks like a hack from a colored newspaper ad or something. looking good altogether :D
Thank you for the feedback, but the funny thing is not one of the shots is an HDR attempt.

----

Click for the full size shot

ss4543gc7.jpg

very artistic shots. the first one is so good, with my favorite tone and colors. you just made me change my impression on that car as being a junk yard dog to an art subject. not too fond of the other two, but dont get me wrong. it's just because the first image caught my eye the most. well done mate.

These are beautiful:tup:, Ive been missing your work, my favourite is the first Chevelle shot, great tone and mood especially the sky:tup:

Tommi:)

very artistic shots. the first one is so good, with my favorite tone and colors. you just made me change my impression on that car as being a junk yard dog to an art subject. not too fond of the other two, but dont get me wrong. it's just because the first image caught my eye the most. well done mate.
Thank you for the in-depth comment, also I can tell you one thing about my latest update and that is the second shot was an HDR attempt.

These are beautiful:tup:, Ive been missing your work, my favourite is the first Chevelle shot, great tone and mood especially the sky:tup:

Tommi:)
Thanks for checking out the Chevelle SS 454.

----

----

New Years Day Request Spots are open now

How many spots are open? 2​

typical tvr&ff style, but the shots dont really complement the car very well in my eyes, but still looking good otherwise, the first one is too glowy like ES said. you should have focused that glow on the undercar neon effects on the car. not a bad update still.

[empty space];2838356
the first one is too glowly, but, awesome regardless 👍
I was testing out some lighting, anyway thank you for the visit.

typical tvr&ff style, but the shots dont really complement the car very well in my eyes, but still looking good otherwise, the first one is too glowy like ES said. you should have focused that glow on the undercar neon effects on the car. not a bad update still.
Thanks for the comment jgda9rs.

Wow, you have been updating like crazy!!!
Or maybe it is me that have not been around lately.

Very cool shots you developed, and good edition too. I specially like the set on post #3089. But the other ones are very good and impressive also. 👍

Thank you for the in-depth comment, anyway moving on I must point out if anyone wants to take one of the New Years Day Request spots, then you have till the 5th of December to grab a spot.

New Years Day Request Spots News

All of the New Years Day Request spots have now gone.

Who got them:

jgda9rs
speedster502

Here is my next update, which will not contain any shots with borders:

You are keeping this gallery "alive" with great quality shots TVR, keep up buddy:)

Looking forward to see the Christmas requests:tup:

the first shot has great tones and colors to it. that angle is never seen before in that track. the soft glow gives it a really subtle touch to it too. great work man.

Very nice:tup:, the second one has a great mood:tup:
Thanks a lot for the feedback and visit as always Tommi2000.

You are keeping this gallery "alive" with great quality shots TVR, keep up buddy:)

Looking forward to see the Christmas requests:tup:
Thanks for the feedbacl.

Update on the Christmas Requests:

I am starting work on the Christmas requests this weekend.

the first shot has great tones and colors to it. that angle is never seen before in that track. the soft glow gives it a really subtle touch to it too. great work man.
Thank you for the comment on the first shot jgda9rs.

It has been a while, since I last used my camera to take shots from my PS3, but after downloading GT5: Prologue and finding out there was not a photomode in it yet.

I have had to resort to using my camera, but I am hoping the Photomode will be added via a update this month.

----

Preview

dscf0112rs1wd5.jpg

Note: I will be going through the three replays I saved to try to get a better image quality from my HDTV later on today.

it looks like a model car. sweet picture though. the previous updates look so much nicer on my new monitor. i do hope the final version does come with photomode.

Thanks for the visit, anyway I went back early on to the replays I have saved, and well I have finally found the correct distance and height my camera should be away from my HDTV.

Updated Preview

dscf0228rskk5.jpg

Following work done:

*Resized the shot - Don't worry the full version will have a bigger resolution
*Sharpen Edges - To try to make it feel a bit more Photomode like
*Curves edited - Same reason as the one above

So...GT5 prologue...Do U have it Jamie?
Sweet shots alright, and because of that I´m gonna turn on my PS3 and play a little of GT5 Prologue...demo...better than nothing.

Keep up buddy:)

So...GT5 prologue...Do U have it Jamie?
Sweet shots alright, and because of that I´m gonna turn on my PS3 and play a little of GT5 Prologue...demo...better than nothing.

Keep up buddy:)
Thanks for your feedback, anyway about your question:

I do have the full version of GT5: Prologue (Took an hour to download and 5-8 minutes to install.)

Here is my first GT5: Prologue update:

Click for the full shot

Click for the full shot

Click for the full shot

Note: Shot 3 is a resized stock shot

----

Gallery News

I will be attempting to get a Christmas Special up containing GT5: Prologue shots.​

I would've thought more people would comment on these shots :dunce: They look good, considering they're not taken "in the game", as in GT4 Photomode. Really liking the color balance and contrast :) 👍 Very well done, as always in your case mate :dopey:

I would've thought more people would comment on these shots :dunce: They look good, considering they're not taken "in the game", as in GT4 Photomode. Really liking the color balance and contrast :) 👍 Very well done, as always in your case mate :dopey:
Long time no see, anyway thank you SkylineGoes for the visit and feedback.

LdS
It’s a bit weird looking at it, but they are cool. Love the second shot 👍
Thank you for the comment on the second shot.

----

Gallery News - 18th of December

There is just one more week to go, until I post up the Christmas Day Requests.

:eek: :drool: WOW... The detail in those shots of ole London Town are simple breathtaking! The 'Sanyo' shot is superb... I can only imagine what The actual photomode section of GT5 is gonna be like... Wow... How did you manage to get GT5:Prologue anyway? 👍

Back