TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Wow - The framed Mini is excellent! Good work. Are you going to enter any comps? Stop by my gallery sometime.

Cheers

00queencalsoniclargekh2.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2878197#post2878197

Wow - The framed Mini is excellent! Good work. Are you going to enter any comps? Stop by my gallery sometime.

Cheers
Thanks for the feedback on the shot you are talking about.

My thoughts on entering compeitions in the future

I use to enter competitions, but now I rather not enter competitions for many reasons.

I really like the 3rd Mini shot, im not to sure why but i just keep looking at it, nice work.
Thanks a lot for checking out the request I did for speedster502.

----

Gallery News

As soon as this gallery reaches 100,000 views, I will be opening up four request spots to mark the occasion.

Thank you for checking out my gallery and making a comment as well.

----

What will be your next update? Another GT5: Prologue update

@ My_Sterious: Welcome to my gallery, also thanks for checking out the shot Turbo Lag liked.

Gallery News

Sometime next week, I will finally start taking shots for my next update.

Here is my next update containing just one shot:

Click for the full size

Note: I was going include two shots in this update, but on my second monitor, the other shots look bad.

Does the two shots you are not including in this update, look better on your main monitor? Yes

-----

News related to all future GT5: Prologue updates

I am still hoping to get a brand new PC with a HD capture card within the next 1-3 months, which should allow me to get better shots from GT5: Prologue.​

hey, that shot in the update that you did with franz...The Lister Storm race car shot in rain....was just friggin sick. I am trying out your rain tutorial right now, and am so excited. Thanks for the creative inspiration. :cheers:

hey, about 15 minutes later, this is what I came up with..
Swiss's Rain Shots

hey, that shot in the update that you did with franz...The Lister Storm race car shot in rain....was just friggin sick. I am trying out your rain tutorial right now, and am so excited. Thanks for the creative inspiration. :cheers:
Thanks, but I must say I do not know what happened to franz's side of the joint update.

yeah, the mood of that shot was just so dark to me. very cool. did ya happen to check out my rain shots? I don't think they are nearly as good as yours though.

yeah, the mood of that shot was just so dark to me. very cool. did ya happen to check out my rain shots? I don't think they are nearly as good as yours though.
The problem I found with taking GT5: Prologue shots with a digital camera is it can be either a hit or miss.

My thoughts on your rain shots: It is a good first attempt, but over time, I can see you improving.

----

Update

Here is my next GT4 update:

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Wow, the first shot is really amazing, and it looks HUGE :lol:
Not too found of the last one. It is good but in the same time a little too soft and blurry.
Great update 👍

very nice updates. i love the black and white photo. very elegant. the second one is not bad, it's just too soft and the car seems blurred in all areas, though the colors are nice.

the B&W pic is jawdropping! good job! I like the contrast in the last shot, but think its a bit soft, but I take it you were going for that.

LdS
Wow, the first shot is really amazing, and it looks HUGE :lol:
Not too found of the last one. It is good but in the same time a little too soft and blurry.
Great update 👍
Thanks for the feedback on my latest update.

The first shot is just :wow: :drool:
Thank you very much.

Indeed, the framming and contrast are superb. You made a new thing in a phototravel location, congratulations.

Salu2.alexwrc
I am glad you liked the first shot.

@ jgda9rs and Swiss Legend: Thanks for another comment and visit.

I missed your GT4 updates Jamie, and I see U haven´t lost the touch...good looking shots. The Black and White one is so beautiful, nice pose U got there!!

So whats next??

:cheers:

I missed your GT4 updates Jamie, and I see U haven´t lost the touch...good looking shots. The Black and White one is so beautiful, nice pose U got there!!

So whats next??

:cheers:
At this moment in time, I am still deciding, but I hope to have a car selected this week. Other than that, thank you for the feedback.

Nice TVR, a different approach to that location. The B&W suits is well too, the second shot is a little to bright and has excess glow for my liking. I like the look of the car though.

Great stuff, good to see you are still a update machine. :D 👍

Nice TVR, a different approach to that location. The B&W suits is well too, the second shot is a little to bright and has excess glow for my liking. I like the look of the car though.

Great stuff, good to see you are still a update machine. :D 👍
Thank you for the comment Brad, but I must say I do not update as much as I used too.

did i inspire you with my last subaru update ? :D the preview is already looking good mate. wonder what comes of the final product. guess i have to wait and see.

did i inspire you with my last subaru update ? :D the preview is already looking good mate. wonder what comes of the final product. guess i have to wait and see.
You did not inspire me at all, other than that thanks for the comment.

I wanted the final product to be in color, but since I have less time these days, the only way I can get the shot out of the door is in black and white.

Latest Posts

Back