TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 28th October: Halo Reach

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,087 comments
I agree with Tommi2000, the sky in the first one is awesome!! the second one looks like a BMW ad too. 👍 The third one is kinda 'off' for me because the ground looks to noisy and the fact that the trees in the background aren't rendered that well hurts the composition as well.

By the way, the first beemer shot would make a great desktop.

I enjoyed remixing your shot for my Gallery, I've never worked with a Forza 2 pic before.

Another two superb updates:tup:, My favourite is the RUF, I love the first, second and fifth shots, the glow on the second one is awesome!, you have captured this car at the perfect angles to show of its muscular lines:tup:.

My favourite of the BMW set by far is the first one, the sky is simply amazing:tup:

Thanks

Tommi:)
Thanks for the in-depth comment on the Ruf RT12 and the M3 E46.

I agree with Tommi2000, the sky in the first one is awesome!! the second one looks like a BMW ad too. 👍 The third one is kinda 'off' for me because the ground looks to noisy and the fact that the trees in the background aren't rendered that well hurts the composition as well.

By the way, the first beemer shot would make a great desktop.

I enjoyed remixing your shot for my Gallery, I've never worked with a Forza 2 pic before.
Thanks for checking out the M3 E46 update ceiling_fan, also thanks again for remixing one of my past FM2 shots.

----

Click for the full size shot

I really like that first Corrado shot, the scenery looks stunning, but the car looks a bit oversharp in places to me, it's probably the game that has done that to it though. I love the composition.

I agree with Moglet on the first Corrado shot, I prefer it to the second one though.
I love the angle of the second 350Z shot and the blur - it really gives a great sense of speed:tup:

I really like that first Corrado shot, the scenery looks stunning, but the car looks a bit oversharp in places to me, it's probably the game that has done that to it though. I love the composition.
In the first shot, I zoomed out to a wide lens view, followed by setting the height a little bit lower.

I agree with Moglet on the first Corrado shot, I prefer it to the second one though.
I love the angle of the second 350Z shot and the blur - it really gives a great sense of speed:tup:
Thanks for the visit and comment once again Tommi2000.

----

Time for another new update from FM2:

Here is the full update of the Koenigsegg CCGT:

Click for the full shot

Click for the full shot

I bought FM2 yesterday and was looking forward to playing it, but it doesn't work! I'm taking it back tomorrow to get a different copy as it was pre-owned but I'm not happy in the slightest, all I can load is the menus then the rest just freezes up on me. :(

For those who don't know, road america, as well as a bunch of cars came out for FORZA 2:

Ferrari enzo fxx
lambo gallardo superleggera
koenigsegg ccgt <<<<<<badass car
ferrari 599 gtb fiorano
audi r8
bmw m3 e30
1973 trans am
porsche gt1 street car
80's audi quattro
80s renault 5 turbo
renault clio 197

My new Ferrari 599 gtb on Road America

Is that new download free by any chance? As if I don't have enough cars as it is, I actually want more. :)

I bought FM2 yesterday and was looking forward to playing it, but it doesn't work! I'm taking it back tomorrow to get a different copy as it was pre-owned but I'm not happy in the slightest, all I can load is the menus then the rest just freezes up on me. :(
I am glad you finally got your Forza Motorsport 2 sorted out.

nice shots, cant wait to see how my zonda request turns out ;)
Thanks for the visit and comment.

Is that new download free by any chance? As if I don't have enough cars as it is, I actually want more. :)
Here are the prices of the download packs:

Nissan Pack - Free
908 HDi Fap - 50 Microsoft points
Motegi Track Pack (Contains 4 different layouts) - 400 Microsoft points
Road America Track Pack - 100 Microsoft points
Clio 197 (You can get this as part of the December Car Pack) - Free
December Car Pack (Contains 11 new cars) - 400 Microsoft points

----

Gallery News

On Christmas Day, there will most likely be a Christmas update, featuring a mix of shots from a photo shoot Moglet and me had yesterday.

Here is a little preview of what will be coming up on Christmas Day in form of the Christmas Special update:

912e53ebb63640b8b7955adtb8.jpg

Note: This shot will not be used in the full Christmas Special.

Note 2: This shot is from a Photoshoot I did with Moglet.

I love how you can see where I pulled away behind my car! (I was driving the Corvette) :D

When I get Either of these games I'll be happy to join you both in photoshoots, should you let me :)

I love how you can see where I pulled away behind my car! (I was driving the Corvette) :D
Thanks for the visit and comment. :)

Here is a little preview of what will be coming up on Christmas Day in form of the Christmas Special update:

912e53ebb63640b8b7955adnt1.jpg

Note: This shot will not be used in the full Christmas Special.

Note 2: This shot is from a Photoshoot I did with Moglet.

When I get Either of these games I'll be happy to join you both in photoshoots, should you let me :)
You can join in with us, whenever you are free.

----

Gallery News - 18th of December

There is now just one week, until I post up the Christmas Requests, along with the Christmas Special.

Here is a preview of my next themed update called Rivals volume 1, which will go up in January:

28c50c2141d44d54bdd8e68er3.jpg

all looking good as usual! the bmw is in fact sweet! the first pic, with all its colors and stuff, the sun, and the background reminds a lot of tdu. the ferrari photos are exceptional, same with the porsche gt3 rs ones. wish you and moglet would do another photoshoot but next time with motion and close racing shot :D still a good take. well done mate!

wish you and moglet would do another photoshoot but next time with motion and close racing shot :D still a good take. well done mate!

Don't worry, we did a lap of the 'ring during the shoot session that was nice and close all the way. What you've seen in mine and this gallery are only tasters, we did loads of tracks with different car/bike combos, including some amazingly close racing between a car and a bike, so stay tuned! 👍

all looking good as usual! the bmw is in fact sweet! the first pic, with all its colors and stuff, the sun, and the background reminds a lot of tdu. the ferrari photos are exceptional, same with the porsche gt3 rs ones. wish you and moglet would do another photoshoot but next time with motion and close racing shot :D still a good take. well done mate!
Moglet is right about that PGR4 shot being a preview, so as soon as the Christmas Special goes up later on you will see some motion shots.

Don't worry, we did a lap of the 'ring during the shoot session that was nice and close all the way. What you've seen in mine and this gallery are only tasters, we did loads of tracks with different car/bike combos, including some amazingly close racing between a car and a bike, so stay tuned! 👍
I enjoyed doing the photo shoot with you Moglet.

----

To: Alex. - From: TVR&FF
I hope you enjoy Christmas Day

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Stock versions

To: mnm_bmx - From: TVR&FF

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Stock versions

Note: The reason why I have not posted up the stock version of the third shot is because I only changed the following:

*Contast
*Curves
*Saturation

Wow.... Thanks TVR&Ferrari_Fan This would really make my day. I really like how all the photos turned out to be. I liked the second one the best. The Blur effect was fantastic. I wouldn't have ask for anything better than this! :D
I would also like to say Merry Christmas to everyone and have a good time. Until then, we move on to new years day.

I am glad you liked your request.

----

Merry Christmas everyone

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size (Stock shot)

Note - These shots are from the photo shoot me and Moglet had a few weeks ago.

Note Two &#8211; Stock shots will come later on via a new post.

Moglet is right about that PGR4 shot being a preview, so as soon as the Christmas Special goes up later on you will see some motion shots.

I enjoyed doing the photo shoot with you Moglet.

----

To: Alex. - From: TVR&FF

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Stock versions

Wow, simply stunning shots. I am very grateful for your kindness and effort for another member :)

P.S.: I now have forza motorsport 2 :D

Wow, I thought that Zonda was for me :lol: but I never requested it. It's awesome. The 3 shots are great, but the stormy weather is very nicely done.

The 1st bike requested by mmx is also cool. The viewer is teletransported to a vitual bike racing against the bike of the image.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks for the feedback and visit.

----

To: Tangled Web - From: TVR&FF

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Stock versions

--

To: jgda9rs - From: TVR&FF

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Stock versions

Your christmas requests are nicely done. Quite awesome that you can team up with moglet doing the photo shoot. Great job! Zonda is my favorite so far

those requests are very beautiful indeed. like franz said, the partnership between you and moglet is just made in heaven. thanks for dealing with my request and taking the effort to pm me :D because i wouldn't of remembered otherwise. been quite busy with work lately. thanks again mate :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back