McLaren
Premium
- 46,776

- Texas
I figured this would be the best thread to make a Gallery out of, instead of creating another. So, I'll basically be updating this post with any new photos. 
Newest:
Lamborghini Dallas (June 21st, 2008)
Lamborghini Houston Photos
Links to the 2nd & 3rd posts.
Boardwalk Ferrari/Maserati
2 very special Italians
Today was a good day. Scratch that. Today was a great day. My cous. & I knew it had been a while since we seen what the local dealers had in stock. Well, now that January is finally over, we knew they'd start getting in the good stuff soon. Scouting around, we noticed good ol' Boardwalk had a supply of Audi R8s as well as 2 GT3 RS'. We made it our destination.
Arriving, we decided to see the R8s. Well, showroom only had one, but it was enough for us. Unforunately, when I got home, I noticed most of our shots had been ruined by the building's overhead windows.

However, our close-up shots appeared to have turned out really well.





After our time spent with the R8, we walked over to Porsche, and immediately saw the 2 GT3 RS'. The man you see in the white shirt, we owe a lot of thanks to.





We didn't take too many photos of the black RS (unforunately) as the man mentioned above was looking at it, and we didn't need to be a bothersome.




It didn't stop there, though. Turning the corner, we saw quite a surprise. A brand new, "used", Mercedes SLR McLaren Roadster. To be honest, I wouldn't have expected to see one for another few months. It was a gorgeous machine, never-the-less.




You practically have to see it in person to really appreciate this kind of car, imo.


At this point, we did see another beast. But, I'll reveal him later as I like to save what I feel is the best spot for last.
Moving on, though.
I spotted this Turbo on the corner of the entrance, and thought it'd be a great setup for some shots.




Some close-ups of the Turbo.




A silly shot at the end as I was attempting to do something new.
Some misc. of other cars. I missed out on a S63 AMG & a 3rd 911 GT3 RS who took off. It was music to my ears.
Below though, Alpina B7, an interesting Cayenne, & the 2nd of 4 Audi R8s.




Before moving onto Ferrari, I'll let you know that the secret beast is hidden in 2 of the photographs above. If you think you see him, PM me, and I'll reply with 1 of the shots of him before I post the full set.
I'm also going to post now so the Internet doesn't crash and I lose all this.
Newest:
Lamborghini Dallas (June 21st, 2008)
Lamborghini Houston Photos
Links to the 2nd & 3rd posts.
Boardwalk Ferrari/Maserati
2 very special Italians
Today was a good day. Scratch that. Today was a great day. My cous. & I knew it had been a while since we seen what the local dealers had in stock. Well, now that January is finally over, we knew they'd start getting in the good stuff soon. Scouting around, we noticed good ol' Boardwalk had a supply of Audi R8s as well as 2 GT3 RS'. We made it our destination.
Arriving, we decided to see the R8s. Well, showroom only had one, but it was enough for us. Unforunately, when I got home, I noticed most of our shots had been ruined by the building's overhead windows.

However, our close-up shots appeared to have turned out really well.





After our time spent with the R8, we walked over to Porsche, and immediately saw the 2 GT3 RS'. The man you see in the white shirt, we owe a lot of thanks to.





We didn't take too many photos of the black RS (unforunately) as the man mentioned above was looking at it, and we didn't need to be a bothersome.




It didn't stop there, though. Turning the corner, we saw quite a surprise. A brand new, "used", Mercedes SLR McLaren Roadster. To be honest, I wouldn't have expected to see one for another few months. It was a gorgeous machine, never-the-less.




You practically have to see it in person to really appreciate this kind of car, imo.


At this point, we did see another beast. But, I'll reveal him later as I like to save what I feel is the best spot for last.
I spotted this Turbo on the corner of the entrance, and thought it'd be a great setup for some shots.




Some close-ups of the Turbo.




A silly shot at the end as I was attempting to do something new.
Some misc. of other cars. I missed out on a S63 AMG & a 3rd 911 GT3 RS who took off. It was music to my ears.
Below though, Alpina B7, an interesting Cayenne, & the 2nd of 4 Audi R8s.




Before moving onto Ferrari, I'll let you know that the secret beast is hidden in 2 of the photographs above. If you think you see him, PM me, and I'll reply with 1 of the shots of him before I post the full set.
I'm also going to post now so the Internet doesn't crash and I lose all this.



















































































