TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanks for the comment on the preview.

----

Update on the full update

I have finished work on one shot, now all I need to do is finish work on two more shots.

When do you hope to get the full update up? This weekend or next week

Click for the full size

specc01rss11ms6.jpg

Click for the full size

Here are my thought on how I think the second shot went:

The shot suffered in my view, because I have been working a lot of late.​

the second shot is on the softer side, but it looks good, might have been nicer if it was in full color. the last shot is brilliant.

The 1st shot has a great sense of speed and I like the composition, but when enlarged there seems to be quite a few jaggies on many parts of the car. But I still like it.
The 2nd shot I agree with J, would look better in full color instead of mono. But the softness and lighting look pretty cool.
The 3rd one, despite being only slightly edited (or at least it appears that way), gives a really good feeling and I like it.

Good work, TVR&FF. 👍

I really like that first shot. Great sense of speed. I love the contrast too.
I've got to say that I like the preview better than the mono. but the lighting is cool. Great work TVR&FF. 👍

I really like that first shot. Great sense of speed. I love the contrast too.
I've got to say that I like the preview better than the mono. but the lighting is cool. Great work TVR&FF. 👍
Thank you for visiting.

i'll be doing a remix, colored version of the second shot which i will post here and in my gallery.
I look forward to seeing the remix.

Gallery News - 19th of March

As a way to mark me reaching five years as a member of GTPlanet on the 23rd of April, I will be allowing five people to request a car each.

When will the request shots go up? They will most likely go up just before the 23rd of April.

is this gonna be for gt4 ? if so i would like to see a rarely seen car, which is the old G20 from Infiniti. about the remix, i haven't started it yet. i bought a copy of gt5 prologue from another member of my car club, and it's very addicting. yes i know you told me to wait, but i can't resist. for a price of $50 canadian, i thought it was well worth it.

Well let me once again request something. So...can U shoot the TVR Cerbera Speed 12??

BTW, nice shots in the Subaru update, very stylish!!! Well done:)

@ jgda9rs & ceiling_fan: Request accepted

Well let me once again request something. So...can U shoot the TVR Cerbera Speed 12??

BTW, nice shots in the Subaru update, very stylish!!! Well done:)
I have already done an update with the Cerbera Speed 12, so can you request another car please.

Erm..how about a...Nissan Cube. The style of the car is quite unique and it would be intresting to see what you can do with it!

Erm..how about a...Nissan Cube. The style of the car is quite unique and it would be intresting to see what you can do with it!
I have already worked on a Nissan Cube in the past, so can you request another car please.

i'm not sure what to do with the aston martin pic you sent me, perhaps you could send me a clean one without the rain and a bit darker exposure in full stock mode ?

Gallery News - What car may be in my next update

My next update may be either the Lotus Carlton or the TVR Cerbera 4.2.

Hey, I am liking the first Subaru shot, great sense of speed and of course it's great to see it sideways. :D

Looks like you are going to be busy with all these requests, keep up the good work Update Machine. 👍

Hey, I am liking the first Subaru shot, great sense of speed and of course it's great to see it sideways. :D

Looks like you are going to be busy with all these requests, keep up the good work Update Machine. 👍
Thanks for the comment on my previous update.

Back