Dropped by LoD for the first time in a long while with the cous., merely for us both to see whether or not the million dollar Lamborghini was there. She was, but the dealer kept her photo shy unfortunately.
Some of these photos are also far from my best, so I apologize for that. Was a bit heartbroken to be told I couldn't take any photos when they let me and others see what the Reventon looked like in the front without the cover. Never the less, hopefully in a few weeks, I'll bring something better to the table.
A Viper for Vip.

Old racer. Not to sure on the series.
Ferrari 328 GTS.

Ferrari Testarossa.
Gallardo SE, 6-speed. The only car I had flawless photos of. Probably should have taken more.

Hidden.

Monterey Blue. Sadden by the lack of good photos I got.



Car from I believe the NY Auto Show.


Bullrun 550 Maranello.

Out front.
Again, not too happy with the shots. Only took 41 pictures, and seems like only half turned out decent.
What I hope to within the following months is get one of these cars in a parking lot at night and attempt a real shoot then. Just need to find a way to get a hold of one. Also hoping my next photos will be much better. But, while the only upside was seeing the Reventon in the flesh, here's to it showing up at upcoming meets. And (if there is by some chance), hi-res is available.
P.S. As a bit of rant, I really hate shooting these cars at mid-day, now. Those windows ruin a lot of shots, and I really may need to buy something that will get rid of that light, or find some angles that minimize the sun light. I was only fortunate twice today where it worked out. Until then, though, the next time I visit, I will spend more time with any of the cars outside since those photos seem to turn out just fine.