Japanese (SpecII) Savegame!

• Thread starter alba
  • 75 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
ERR Pass.
All I did was copy it from the PS3 to a memory card then to my PC the up to here.

Sorry guys:(

You can, with any ps3 game just go into saved data and you can export it to the USB key :embarrassed:

You can't do that in NFS: Pro Street... but yeah I guess you can do it in GT5:P. So it's all good.👍

I have a question about these save games. Do you have to make a new player or something to use them, or can you just use all that money and such and still race as yourself?

I have a question about these save games. Do you have to make a new player or something to use them, or can you just use all that money and such and still race as yourself?

GT only allows 1 game save, so you either use your original games save that you started, or you used one you have downloaded, you cant use both unless you keep a copy of the one not in use on a USB stick.

After driving it in this game, the F40 is NOT the BEST Ferrari ever made. The car is a TANK!!! And it was supposed to be stripped of excess crap? Yeah, right. That car is stupid heavy.

The F40 is supposed to weight 1100Kg, but when you go to QTS it says it weights 1350Kg or something like that. Does anybody know why?

GT only allows 1 game save, so you either use your original games save that you started, or you used one you have downloaded, you cant use both unless you keep a copy of the one not in use on a USB stick.

Or create another PS3 account where you can have your secondary save.

For the fun of it, I'm upping my gamesave. I do not have the F2007. I just want to see if you guys can use it on one of your sub accounts.

Just back up your own data and be sure to label your directory so you know what gamesave is who's. You can always delete the data and put your original back in.

Extract it and copy the PS3 file (and it's contents) to a CLEAN SD or USB drive.

My gamesave is for the Japanese BluRay. I have about half of the S Class races done. A, B, and C races are done, TT's need to be done. I have around 50 million (can't recall exactly). I have several 430's and 599's just to sell back for cash, amongst other cars. I have an F40 (which I could care less if I ever use again. I have a few tuner cars: Amuse S2000, 2 Vette's (Yellow and Black), a Clio.

So, there it is pretty much.

Attachments

• DTS_Gamesave_GT5P.rar
    37 KB · Views: 217
I figured it out. Jase did not label the rar/zip file as something other than PS3. So, when it extracted, it extracted to a folder called "PS3". If you don't go in and "cut" the "real" PS3 folder, you will have a directory path like: PS3\PS3\GAMESAVE\actual data files. This path will cause your PS3 to not recognize the files.

To avoid this sort of problem, this is why I label my archives.

Now, Jase's file does NOT containg the F2007. Nor does he have any of the S Class races completed.

:dunce:
Oh well it was 3am when I did it.
And I did state that none of the events had been done.(see post #5)

And now there's two save files so you have a choice you lucky lucky people :sly:

Now, Jase's file does NOT containg the F2007. Nor does he have any of the S Class races completed.

he already said that, but does he have C, B and A Class completed? Also, how much money is there?

Cos im more than happy to do the S Class races if thats all I have to do to get the F2007!

He said in his original post that it has 1,000,000 credits, but you said there are 3,500,000 in your post above.

Which is it?

he already said that, but does he have C, B and A Class completed? Also, how much money is there?

Cos im more than happy to do the S Class races if thats all I have to do to get the F2007!

He said in his original post that it has 1,000,000 credits, but you said there are 3,500,000 in your post above.

Which is it?

My recent post did not reflect how much money he has. He has about 92 million. I don't recall seeing any Tuned cars. I did not check A, B, and C class races.

3.5 million is what you start a brand new game with.

It is pretty much the type of gamesave someone would have if they had been playing the game consistently before the update and then got the update.

It's funny to watch people at Daytona flounder in cars that used to dominate. You can tell who had been playing and buying cars and stacking cash, and who was not. A lot of those people apparently had not been playing for a while.

If you use his save, the tuned Clio is a great car to start with, it's cheap for a tuner. It will get you through the first 4 S races.

There are two races that seem to be impossible to win. Fuji and Suzi in Pro. There is a GT LM that wins by 15+ seconds!!!

Which is it?
It's 92.000.000Cr. No Class completed, but they are all opened. No F2007, no F40, but 4 F430 and a 599.

So is it not good enough for you all then ??
It's just as easy to remove it as I was to upload it

There is no need to be like that Jase. Just a few details in the post with the shared file would have answered questions before they were asked.

no mate, its fine! And I appreciate it! Was just wondering what was actually in it.

Just annoying dude that's all.

Try and help people out and you get.

It ain't got this and it ain't got that.

Sheesh I bet you a damn sight closer to the F2007 than you were before you downloaded it.

:grumpy:

I wish that we could hack that save game config file and change the language settings. I'll miss my garage :(

Just annoying dude that's all.

Try and help people out and you get.

It ain't got this and it ain't got that.

Sheesh I bet you a damn sight closer to the F2007 than you were before you downloaded it.

:grumpy:

no need to be like that mate. I was just asking for confirmation of what it has in it. And money wise I am closer, but I still have to do all the classes before I can buy the F2007.

With my EU copy I just need to get the money for the F2007 and do S class, so i still have to spend plenty of time with both to get it...

Is that even possible, or does PS3 wipe them when using another save?

it is possible, but you can only use 1 save at a time, so you have to delete your original save from the PS3 before loading Prologue. If you dont want to loose your original data just back up the save to a USB stick 1st.

it is possible, but you can only use 1 save at a time, so you have to delete your original save from the PS3 before loading Prologue. If you dont want to loose your original data just back up the save to a USB stick 1st.

Yep I did that already ;) Just wondering that thing because there are 2 races in S-class that I can't complete, so I wish JASE72 (or someone else) to drive those all S-class races and put a savegame available... That would be an awesome and pleased help for me at least! :sly: But thanks for that huuuuge help whitch I got using your save Jase! ;)

When posting these could people specify if they are blu-ray or download versions saves...

They are not interchangeable.

There have been two posted thus far.
What is the "DTS" file? blu-ray or PSN?

👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back