Status
Not open for further replies.

alba

Into very fine pixels.
Premium
United States
Rockford, MI
dw-alba
Does anyone have a japanese savegame with the F40 or with a lot of money at least? Because I won't have my pal game until monday (stupid weekend) and I don't want to do the thing two times, I wanna do all the races and acquire all the cars on my pal version but for now i just wanna try some cars out to make the wait easier (stupid delivery system).

Can anyone help me?

Thank you :nervous:

Can you use gamesaves in GT5P? I was assuming that PD would have a system similiar to EA's NFS: Pro Street and how you can't import/export gamesaves with that game...

You can, with any ps3 game just go into saved data and you can export it to the USB key :embarrassed:

OK PM'd you alba but no reply.

Spec II gamesave.
47 cars including 4 F430's
Almost 1million Cr ( around 92ish).

No events completed since the update though.
But at least it will give you guys some thing to do:sly:

wow jase72 thats niiiice. good starting point for anyone that wants to make the most of specII

any chance of posting it? :D

if you purely want it to test cars. Simply copy your savegame, sell all your cars, buy the f40 and whatever else you want and just reload your backup savegame.

Can someone please upload a Japanese game save of GT5: Prologue with the F2007? I just want to try it out and use my JPN copy to mess about in and use my PAL copy to do properly (however I only have S-Class left to do).

If no-one has a JPN game save with the F2007 can the above poster (jase72) please upload his game save somewhere we can download it from?

Thanks!

there is one on gamefaqs.com

thats for the EU game, anyone got one for the JPN game with the F2007? Cos I want to use my JPN one to mess about in and my EU one to do properly.

So far ive done C, B and A Class races in the PAL version of the game, so still got a while to go before getting the F2007 car!

Sorry guys it was kinda late last night.

But here you are.
Spec II gamesave.
47 cars including 4 F430's
Almost 1million Cr ( around 92ish).

No events completed since the update though.
But at least it will give you guys some thing to do. I think I've done it right

Thanks Jase, I'll let you know how it turns out.

From what I understand from GTAddict, the F2007 is pretty much useless, except for beating up on the Class races. There are no new races for it that open up when you buy it. There are no online races (yet?).

After driving it in this game, the F40 is NOT the BEST Ferrari ever made. The car is a TANK!!! And it was supposed to be stripped of excess crap? Yeah, right. That car is stupid heavy.

Not really played around with the JPN version since I got my PAL copy.
After realizing that we have to complete those races again (couldn't be bothered) to be able to purchase the F2007.

I went and brought the Concept Ford GT. The Damn thing is an animal enough to turn me into a quivering mess trying to get round the HSR.:crazy:

Is there any savegame for japanese version which includes F1 (or at least money for that ;) and S-class completed? Or does the game wipe all races if you change savegame?!

It appears that this is a plain save. There are no cars in the garage and it starts with 3.5 million.

I have deleted all data from the account, copied the new data and it was like starting the game from scratch.

It IS a different data file. There is something in parenthesis at the end of the name of the file (in Japanese).

I've looked at my main account and then this new data file in a different account. There is a difference.

I'm going to post images.

Here are the two data files. The first is my primary, the second is Jase's shared file. Can someone translate the file names?

I just saved my own data to an SD card and it does not appear the same way that Jase's data file does. It appears just as it does in image #1.

EDIT: I have copied my own data from an SD card to another one of our accounts. It copies just fine. There are no parenthesis in that newly copied data file.

I even checked the game data to see if maybe he posted the wrong one on accident. Even that one (my game data file) does not have parenthesis. So, something is goofy about Jase's data file.

Attachments

• GT5P_J_SpecII_main_account_data.jpg
    GT5P_J_SpecII_main_account_data.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 67
  • GT5P_J_SpecII_Jase_shared_data.jpg
    GT5P_J_SpecII_Jase_shared_data.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back