Japanese (SpecII) Savegame!

• Thread starter alba
  • 75 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't be me I can't even make zip files right:)

What's with the pity party dude? Look, you posted something and gave NO INFORMATION about it. All of this chatter is because of your lack of information. And now you have an attitude problem because you didn't say what is what and people were confused?

My, "Sorry guys it was kinda late last night." was bursting with details. Last edited by JASE72 : Today at 2:42 PM. Thank you for editing your post to properly reflect the content you are sharing.

Yes, we greatly appreciate people that share, whether it's constructive opinion, information, or content. Don't be all snippy because an inadequate post created a wake of confusion.

Could you imagine what it would be like if Amar simply said "it's good" in his PAL review? Or if he said, "I have it"?

In order for us to help one another and enrich each other's lives, we need to give details. Not so far as how many 430's, 599's, R35's, Civic's, or Vipers you have and what colors they are. Just some details to let us know what you are offering.

I'm sure you are well aware that people are trying to find a "Complete 100%" gamesave.

I edited my post: (click to get to the gamesave)

My gamesave is for the Japanese BluRay. I have about half of the S Class races done. A, B, and C races are done, TT's need to be done. I have around 50 million (can't recall exactly). I have several 430's and 599's just to sell back for cash, amongst other cars. I have an F40, which I could care less if I ever use again. I have a few tuner cars: Amuse S2000, 2 Vette's (Yellow and Black), a Clio tuner (great for the first 4 S races).

So, there it is pretty much

i tried multiple times to load your save but my ps3 does not see the save data? i check the memory stick on my computer and the save is there. the save data says that the file size is only 37 kb. is that small or is is it compressed?

Thanks to Jase and Dave for taking the time to upload their gamesaves.
Unfortunately they don't work for me as I have the JPN PSN version of the game but I appreciate you guys trying to help us out.
I've got alot of good cars in my garage and I have got all the classes opened but I am a LONG way from getting enough money to buy the F1 car but if anyone wants me to upload my gamesave let me know.

i download your save to my desktop then put the save in a save data folder then put that in a ps3 folder then upload it to my memory stick,, then put that into my ps3 go to save data utility and open the memory stick and it says no save data?>

Morpheus, you are very welcome, sorry buddy.

Schuey, what is the directory path you are using?

Is it exactly this:
PS3\SAVEDATA\actual data files

In other words, double click on the "PS3" folder, you should see another folder that says "SAVEDATA", double click on that and you will see the "actual data".

If it is PS3\PS3\SAVEDATA\actual data, your PS3 will NOT recognize this directory string.

Who's did you download?

What version of the game do you have and what format is it? PAL, Japanese, BluRay Disc, or Download?

My save is for the Japanese BluRay Disc ONLY. So is Jase's for that matter.

Are you extracting the archive or are you trying to put the .rar/.zip file on your PS3?

my directory is correct, my disc version is correct, japan bluray, and yes i am trying to put the save as it is on to my drive. do i need to open it first with a different program before i put it on the memory stick? saturday night here in california and i just want to run some laps. i have the f-40 and f430 and 599 but that's it no cash and no tuner cars or the f1. i appreciate your help and like your avatar DTS that would be digital theatre sound created by steven speilberg. the first movie to ever have was....... jurassic park. i am playing on 150000 dollar system with dts and all the bells on a 130 inch screen. i just want to drive some hot rods. thanks

Sorry, Schuey I still don't have the F1. And yes please post a picture of your set up; excuse me while I get a bucket to catch the drool that will be coming.

Please read through all of this before you go and do any of it.

Have you made a back up of your primary account gamesave? If you do that, you will have a greater understanding of what you are about to do. Except, it will be as if you are sharing with us. Copy your data to a cleaned/formated thumb drive/SD card. Take it to your PC and examine how the structure is: PS3\SAVEDATA\actual data files. (the data files will be inside a folder called "SAVEDATA", that folder will be inside the PS3 folder, sort of like double boxing a gift). Put the folder structure into a new folder and name it something you will understand for safe keeping, like (My GT5P GameSave-backup). (You will have a structure such as this: My GT5P GameSave-backup\PS3\SAVEDATA\actual data files)

As for the downloaded gamesave. First, format the SD card/thumb drive (I had corrupted data on my card even though the card was showing as "blank" on my PC after I deleted a previous project, but apparently it wasn't).

Just copy the PS3 file (with all of it's contents (SAVEDATA\actual data files) "as is") to your clean thumb drive or SD card.
Put it in your PS3.
Go to the account you wish to copy it to.
Go to "Save Data Utility", right above the game disc icon (if you have a disc in your drive). (Not the "Game Data Utility at the very top).
Click on the SD card/USB drive (at the top of all of your gamesaves).
You will see the GT logo and data information, such as date and time. Hit "triangle" and select "Copy".
It will ask you if you want to overwrite the existing data (if you did not delete the former data), yes overwrite it.

If you want to copy data from one account directly to another. Delete the gamesave from the target account first. Now go to the primary account. Go to Save Data Utility. Find the file you want (GT5P), hit triangle and then copy. You will see a list of all of your accounts, just scroll down to the target account and hit X on your controller or wheel. Copy complete.

I know I tossed a couple of things out there for you to chew on. You'll get it. To be honest, I was confused as confused could be. When I did the process in reverse and saved my own gamesave to an SD card, then I had a complete understanding of what is happening. The PS3 requires a specific directory path.

Try saving a video file you have on your hard drive. It will probably be: PS3\MOVIE (or VIDEO)\actual video file.

Music is the same way: PS3\MUSIC\actual music files.

I hope this helps.

Oh ** I hate those two races in S-class! I would be very pleased if DTS or someone could upload "complete" savegame.. That DTS's previous savegame helped me a bit (so thanks for that), but I'm still losing my mind trying to drive those 2 races. I wanna test some formula 1! :>

I tried everything like u guys told what to do, but my game seems to start from scratch every time. He even installs the update again! When I put back my original save (the save I made), the game start to update also. I'm afraid I lost all the data. What am I doing wrong? Also the zip-file is 88kb and the file on my PS3 shows 76kb

Oh ** I hate those two races in S-class! I would be very pleased if DTS or someone could upload "complete" savegame.. That DTS's previous savegame helped me a bit (so thanks for that), but I'm still losing my mind trying to drive those 2 races. I wanna test some formula 1! :>

which 2 races are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back