Midland F1 Setups - Career Mode, Hard Difficulty (1st Post Now has TOC Links)

• Thread starter icelt
  • 110 comments
icelt
II icelt II
TOC Links (settings posts by track / car):

BAHRAIN
*MF1

SEPANG
*MF1

MELBORNE
*MF1

IMOLA
*MF1

NURBURGING
*MF1

CATALUNYA
*MF1
*Red Bull

MONTE CARLO
*MF1

SILVERSTONE
*MF1

MONTREAL
*MF1

INDIANAPOLIS
*MF1

MAGNY-COURS
*MF1

HOCKENHEIM
*MF1
*Honda

BUDAPEST
*MF1

ISTANBUL
*MF1

MONZA
*MF1

SHANGHI
*MF1

SUZUKA
*MF1

INTERLAGOS
*MF1

---------------
Well I've been intending to start a thread like this for awhile now... suppose I've just been a little lazy. Anyway in this thread I will list the setups I'm using for my first crack at career mode on hard difficulty. I managed to get a 1st seat with MF1 so this is the car the setups will be built around. Hope this helps some of you guys, as of course these setups can be used (at least as a starting point) for all the modes and all the difficulties.

FYI I'm using the following thread at the EU Official PS forum for Torro Rosso as the starting point for my setups. Gotta admit the guy there (F1-FANATIC) seems to really know what he is doing with setups, whereas I, not so much ;)
http://community.eu.playstation.com/showthread.php?t=233224

Bahrain - MF1

TYRE'S:
Tyre type: Dry
Tyre compound: Soft

TYRE PRESSURES:
Front: 29 psi
Rear: 22 psi

TRACTION CONTROL:
Preset 1: 25%
Preset 2: 45%
Preset 3: 90%
Note: Only used preset 3

HANDLING:
Front wing: 30%
Rear wing: 30%

Front suspension: 16
Rear suspension: 16

Front camber: -1.5
Rear camber: -0.3
Toe: 0.009

Ride height: 14mm
Front anti-roll: 28000 N/m/s
Rear anti-roll: 111000 N/m/s
Front rebound damping: 9500 N/m/s
Rear rebound damping: 9800 N/m/s
Front bump damping: 7500 N/m/s
Rear bump damping: 7800 N/m/s

SPEED:
Drag/downforce: Custom
Gearbox type: Automatic
Gearbox ratio: Custom

Gear 1: 20.6
Gear 2: 16.2
Gear 3: 12.7
Gear 4: 10.6
Gear 5: 9.0
Gear 6: 7.7
Gear 7: 6.8

BRAKES:
Anti-lock brakes: On

Brake bias settings:
Preset 1: 65/35
Preset 2: 77/23
Preset 3: 35/65
Only used Preset 2

Fast Practice/Qualy - 1'34.371"

Notes: This is the only setup that I basically did on my own, so I'm kinda of surprised how well it turned out. However this probably has more to do with how conservative the AI takes some of the corners, even on hard :confused:. It has been awhile but I believe I qualy'd around 8. I managed a 4th or 5th in the race thanks to some fortunate breakdowns by the leaders.

Edit-----
I've updated this setup now that I'm on my 2nd season and racing with BMW. I think you'll find this is a fair bit better than the previous one. Also it should work fine for MF1 with the only necessary change being 7th gear set at 7.0 or 7.1. FYI with BMW I ran a fast lap of 1:32.395 with these settings, so if you hit your break & turn-in points right this setup can move :)

Last edited:
Sepang - MF1

TYRE'S:

TYRE PRESSURES:

TRACTION CONTROL:
Preset 3: 80%
Note: Only preset 3

HANDLING:
Front wing: 61%
Rear wing: 74%

Front suspension: 18
Rear suspension: 18

Front camber: -1.7
Rear camber: -0.5

Ride height: 16mm

SPEED:

Gear 1: 17.6
Gear 2: 13.9
Gear 3: 11.6
Gear 4: 9.3
Gear 5: 8.3
Gear 6: 7.6
Gear 7: 7.0

BRAKES:

Brake bias settings:
Only used Preset 2

Fast Practice/Qualy - 1'33.1+"

Notes: Thanks to the referenced thread, I was really able to attack the corners hard with this setup to get that 1:33 time :D. Actually since the Midland has such poor power, you really have to attack to get decent times. Race wise there wasn't much to report. Although I qualyd fine, top 10, I wrecked out on my pit in lap thanks to an oil slick :ouch:

Last edited:
Melborne - MF1

TYRE'S:

TYRE PRESSURES:
Front: 15 psi
Rear: 10 psi

TRACTION CONTROL:

HANDLING:
Front wing: 40%
Rear wing: 40%

Front suspension: 14
Rear suspension: 14

Front camber: -1.1
Rear camber: -0.2
Toe: 0.020

Ride height: 13mm
Front anti-roll: 30000 N/m/s
Rear anti-roll: 125000 N/m/s
Front rebound damping: 9000 N/m/s
Rear rebound damping: 9000 N/m/s
Front bump damping: 7000 N/m/s
Rear bump damping: 7000 N/m/s

SPEED:

Gear 1: 21.1
Gear 2: 16.6
Gear 3: 13.2
Gear 4: 11.1
Gear 5: 9.5
Gear 6: 8.4
Gear 7: 7.4

BRAKES:

Brake bias settings:
Preset 2: 55/45
Only used Preset 2

Fast Practice/Qualy - 1'29.656"

Notes: Another setup that was my own, so you're probably better off using the link as a starting point. Although I can compete on hard on this track, with this setup I just couldn't excel. The layout is interesting enough, it's just that it is so damn flat I have a hard time finding consistent braking and turn-in points. I'm pretty sure I didn't even make Q2 here. Wrecked out in the race too. Sooo... maybe one of you will have better luck.

Last edited:
Imola - MF1

TYRE'S:

TYRE PRESSURES:
Front: 15 psi
Rear: 10 psi

TRACTION CONTROL:

HANDLING:
Front wing: 65%
Rear wing: 65%

Front suspension: 8
Rear suspension: 8

Front camber: -0.8
Rear camber: -0.2
Toe: 0.017

Ride height: 20mm
Front anti-roll: 50000 N/m/s
Rear anti-roll: 165000 N/m/s
Front rebound damping: 9400 N/m/s
Rear rebound damping: 9400 N/m/s
Front bump damping: 7000 N/m/s
Rear bump damping: 7000 N/m/s

SPEED:

Gear 1: 20.4
Gear 2: 15.9
Gear 3: 12.1
Gear 4: 10.1
Gear 5: 9.2
Gear 6: 8.2
Gear 7: 7.4

BRAKES:

Brake bias settings:
Preset 2: 60/40
Only used Preset 2

Fast Practice/Qualy - 1'19.912"

Notes: Actually this setup is basically from a fellow GTP'er and was listed in another thread (can't recall which though). Prior to this setup, I always hated this course, but dang if this didn't help me get much faster with this car. These settings especially helped me with the back side chicane, since it is so soft I had much less concern about getting the approach and exit perfect to miss the curbs. With this you can use much more of both curbs without upset, for the most part, so you can take the chicane even faster than the AI. So I managed to qualy in the top 10, which felt great. One thing I would probably try to improve its tendency to oversteer a little in a couple of corners would be to set the break bias to around 75:25.

Alas the race was in the rain, and as you can imagine nothing can save you there. It takes a good 10 laps just to relearn what you can and cannot do. Anyway I did finish, but a full 2 laps behind everyone else thanks to probably 6-8 360's :(. On the plus side I survived 6-8 360's :).

Last edited:
Nurburgring - MF1

TYRE'S:

TYRE PRESSURES:

TRACTION CONTROL:

HANDLING:
Front wing: 51%
Rear wing: 64%

SPEED:

Gear 1: 17.8
Gear 2: 14.0
Gear 3: 11.7
Gear 7: 7.0

BRAKES:

Brake bias settings:
Only used Preset 2

Fast Practice/Qualy - 1'30.071"

Notes: Once again used F1-FANATIC's TR Sepang base as a starting point. Interestingly enough, I tried fiddling with the gear ratio's to get some more speed, but all it did was slow me down. So although I think I barely hit 7th on the S/F straight, it was still a pretty fast gear setup. Qualyd in 11th and was pretty happy with that. Race wise I had a problem with the last chicane, broke wayyy too late, and ended up getting rammed from behind as soon as I got back on the track. The worst bit was it punctured my left rear, the best bit was that not 100m ahead was the pit lane entry. Somehow I managed to get to pit lane before the game decided to DNF me :cool:. However I lost so much time with the corner cut penalty and with limping to the pits that I couldn't climb back higher than 16th. Also I had to got 19 laps on 1 set of tires to even maintain a top 20 finish. Those last few laps were U-G-L-Y as you might guess. Even got passed by my teammate, Albers, on the last lap. Bastard :grumpy:

Last edited:
Thanks for these. Going to try hard next so these will help. Much appreciated.:)👍

My pleasure. Like I said just hope someone finds them useful as getting a fairly good setup with a middling car really helps show off the potential depth of this game. Like yourself, I started out having my hands full with medium difficultly. And I can't tell you how rewarding it's been to progress to where I can compete, and sometimes even better, on hard difficulty. It really is a cool feeling :D (Full disclosure though, I am using ABS and auto tranny... at least it is with a std DS3). Then again getting this far one can also better appreciate the true masters, meaning those who can out pace the best AI cars on hard by 2+ secs a lap in an Auguri. Consistently. :crazy:

Anyway I've still got Catalunya (finished 17th thanks to a stupid spin while in 9th that was all my fault) and Monaco setups to post. Haven't raced the later yet, but I've put together a pretty smokin' lap in practice of which I'm pretty proud.

Catalunya - MF1

TYRE'S:

TYRE PRESSURES:

TRACTION CONTROL:

HANDLING:
Front wing: 50%
Rear wing: 58%

Front suspension: 17
Rear suspension: 17

Front camber: -1.5
Rear camber: -0.4

SPEED:

Gear 7: 7.2

BRAKES:

Brake bias settings:
Preset 2: 73/27
Only used Preset 2

Fast Practice/Qualy - 1'16.127"

Notes: Qualy'd in 10th or 11th, but thanks to the proven tire heating technique I managed to zip up to 7th after the first corner 👍 Then a few laps later a made an unforced error on turn 2, trying too hard to maintain a points position, slide off the course and lost about 10 places in an instant. Managed a clean drive from there on, but never got back more than like 1 or 2 positions. One of those rare races where I think only 1 or 2 cars DNF'd. Oh well.

Last edited:
Monte Carlo - MF1

TYRE'S:

TYRE PRESSURES:

TRACTION CONTROL:
Preset 3: 95%

HANDLING:
Front wing: 90%
Rear wing: 100%

Front suspension: 17
Rear suspension: 17

Front camber: -1.8

Ride height: 18mm

SPEED:

Gear 1: 17.6
Gear 2: 14.8
Gear 3: 11.6
Gear 4: 9.7
Gear 5: 8.7
Gear 6: 8.0
Gear 7: 7.5

BRAKES:

Brake bias settings:
Only used Preset 2

Fast Practice/(no qualy yet) - 1'12.674"

Notes - FYI this is a full 0.5" faster than my prior best time in a Ferrari, so I guess you could say I'm pretty dang happy with it :D With these settings I've noticed I can really attack the corners with heavy breaking on late turn in and not have to worry really at all about oversteer. At least in practice, think I was top 5 in the one session I've run, this might change during the race as tire wear becomes a concern. Obviously you still need to hit your breaking points, but it is so much less stressful driving this track when you're not concerned about throttle on or off camber oversteer snake biting your hard earned position or race. I mean this slot car like track is nerve wracking enough without adding those extra challenges.

EDIT -----
Finally braved the race on career mode. Q1 went great, set the fastest lap and my personal best at 1'12.674". No scorchers on Q2 but fast enough to get to Q3. Then not so hot in Q3 unfortunately. As Q3 is supposed to be realistic fuel loads based on your pit strategy, that meant I was pretty heavy with 38laps of fuel. Naturally meaning the overall car response was significantly slower than in practice (like 10 lap load) and Q1 & 2 (3 lap load). I honestly did not compensate very well and ended up knocking off a front wheel twice. So P7 was the best I could manage. Fortunately I was much less error prone during the race, even sneaked up to P4 for a couple laps, but the 3 minor corner cut penalties on the various chicanes killed any chance I had for podium. Finished 6th. Those few precious points moved me into a tie for 9th in the WDC and Midland up to 6th for the WCC. So I am pretty chuffed with that.

Last edited:
icelt: I'm interested to see your settings, but a bit sceptical about the effect this actually has. Is it possible that such radically different set-ups (difference in tire pressures from 29 PSI to 15 PSI) would really make sense on different tracks? In addition, some of these settings are the opposite of other recommendations I've seen by other users.

For myself, I've tried playing around a bit with a variety of settings but have to admit, I'm not always sure of the actual effect on the car's performance: there are so many variables, it's hard to judge. Sometimes I feel I have an improved set-up & then go back to default & find I'm just as fast! :confused:

icelt: I'm interested to see your settings, but a bit sceptical about the effect this actually has. Is it possible that such radically different set-ups (difference in tire pressures from 29 PSI to 15 PSI) would really make sense on different tracks? In addition, some of these settings are the opposite of other recommendations I've seen by other users.

For myself, I've tried playing around a bit with a variety of settings but have to admit, I'm not always sure of the actual effect on the car's performance: there are so many variables, it's hard to judge. Sometimes I feel I have an improved set-up & then go back to default & find I'm just as fast! :confused:

I think you are absolutely correct in suggesting that general increased skill has alot to do with getting a car to perform better, ie setting a faster lap time at x track, y time ago. However I know for me I could not have put up the fast lap times I have in the MF1 at, for example, Sepang and Monoco with the default settings. I tried, and even with what I thought were clean and fast laps I was much slower.

That being said, and like you noted, there are many variables and a good/comfortable setup for me may not be all that effective for someone else. So that's why I'm trying to give as much information as possible, probably all I can say (as a reasonably competent driver) that with the standard controller and the MF1 at least these kind of laps times ARE possible with these setups.

As you can see in my brief recaps, this also means that with consistent driving the MF1 can in fact be a competitive car on hard difficulty. So hopefully this encourages more people to give the career mode a go knowing that honestly only practice and patience are required to compete with the back markers :D

Fair enough. I'm just about to win (hopefully) my first WC on Medium, which, after about 150 hours in game, has been relatively straightforward (as long as it doesn't rain too much!) Switching to Hard requires a much more precise effort. However, I've got to ask myself, as I'm using a G25, if the difference between wheel & controller is more significant than any fiddling around with the camber & toe-in? :)

Quick update - I still haven't mustered the gumption to run my career mode Monte Carlo race yet. However I did a practice race in GP Weekend on hard with the listed settings and managed to qualy on pole! Although I really like this setup, Monte Carlo is still Monte Carlo. Know what I mean? It seems like there are a half dozen points on the track where the slightest miss calculation or inattention will result in disaster, for me meaning usually a lost wheel or popped tire. So on the 7th or 8th lap I broke maybe 10m too early going into the chicane, resulting in early turn in and my left rear clipping the inside corner barrier. I spun around, got passed by a few cars and when trying to get back onto the track downstream from the chicane got rammed from behind leading to a DNF. Naturally now I'm rather nervous about trying this race on career mode.

EDIT -----
Updated Monte writeup with fast qualy time and brief race summary.

Quick update - I still haven't mustered the gumption to run my career mode Monte Carlo race yet. However I did a practice race in GP Weekend on hard with the listed settings and managed to qualy on pole! Although I really like this setup, Monte Carlo is still Monte Carlo. Know what I mean? It seems like there are a half dozen points on the track where the slightest miss calculation or inattention will result in disaster, for me meaning usually a lost wheel or popped tire. So on the 7th or 8th lap I broke maybe 10m too early going into the chicane, resulting in early turn in and my left rear clipping the inside corner barrier. I spun around, got passed by a few cars and when trying to get back onto the track downstream from the chicane got rammed from behind leading to a DNF. Naturally now I'm rather nervous about trying this race on career mode.

Yeah, I know. Running MC is so tension-inducing, it's almost not fun.

I ended up spinning off while leading at Suzuka & smashed my rear wing. :ouch: so I went into the last race of the season tied in points with MSC. Won the race & therefore won the WC (Medium) in my first season by 2 points with MSC second. :)

Now I've restarted on Hard & I'm trying to make my way from Test Driver into a Second Driver's seat - some of the tests are proving very hard...

Yeah, I know. Running MC is so tension-inducing, it's almost not fun.

I ended up spinning off while leading at Suzuka & smashed my rear wing. :ouch: so I went into the last race of the season tied in points with MSC. Won the race & therefore won the WC (Medium) in my first season by 2 points with MSC second. :)

Now I've restarted on Hard & I'm trying to make my way from Test Driver into a Second Driver's seat - some of the tests are proving very hard...

Awesome. Hard is a good challenge but it'll also you make you a better racer. Although I would very much recommend NOT taking a test driver seat. You just learn so much more by actually racing, testing is basically pointless in comparison. So I'd suggest to just keep restarting until you get a race seat with any of the teams. IMHO the Magny Cours tryout seems the most passable as long as you hit the two chicanes pretty good, practice those and you should have a great chance at getting 1st or 2nd seat.

Awesome. Hard is a good challenge but it'll also you make you a better racer. Although I would very much recommend NOT taking a test driver seat. You just learn so much more by actually racing, testing is basically pointless in comparison. So I'd suggest to just keep restarting until you get a race seat with any of the teams. IMHO the Magny Cours tryout seems the most passable as long as you hit the two chicanes pretty good, practice those and you should have a great chance at getting 1st or 2nd seat.

The question is, how many test driver tests do you have to pass before you are offered a driver's seat? This is an alternative to rerunning the initial tests until you get offered a driver's seat.

Thanks for these. I am going to restart my experience. Been doing GT4 lately. But these will be printed out and used. Thank you for sharing. :)

The question is, how many test driver tests do you have to pass before you are offered a driver's seat? This is an alternative to rerunning the initial tests until you get offered a driver's seat.

True. It's been awhile since I ran test in career, so I had to start a new one to verify, but it looks like a total of 8 test sessions are required before the contract review date. This also means you'll miss the first 6 GP's. So what, the 1st 3rd of the season! Once again I really think you're better off restarting, but that's just my humble opinion :)

Thanks for these. I am going to restart my experience. Been doing GT4 lately. But these will be printed out and used. Thank you for sharing. :)

Hope they work for you. Of course if you find any improvements feel free to share. 👍

By any chance, do you have Setups for Turkey?
I suck at this circuit and everytime I try evolution I get a totally different setup (might be because I keep going out of the road :scared:) and all of them haven't been good.

Thanks,
jjsahagun

By any chance, do you have Setups for Turkey?
I suck at this circuit and everytime I try evolution I get a totally different setup (might be because I keep going out of the road ) and all of them haven't been good.

Thanks,
jjsahagun

If you're going off the road a lot, you probably need more time to learn the track better, before worrying too much about set-ups. Set-ups are for when you're running the track as fast as you can & you're still getting your butt kicked by the AI... :ouch:

Well, It is not that I don't know the circuit. It is mostly that the car is not that good and either, I have to go real slow or go out in the corners.
No matter what, I haven't been able to set up the car right. BTW I'm much better racing online in this circuit. I guess I'll keep playing until I get a decent set up.
Thanks.
jjsahagun

Well, It is not that I don't know the circuit. It is mostly that the car is not that good and either, I have to go real slow or go out in the corners.
No matter what, I haven't been able to set up the car right. BTW I'm much better racing online in this circuit. I guess I'll keep playing until I get a decent set up.
Thanks.
jjsahagun

Sorry man, haven't progressed to Turkey yet. Right now I'm struggling with Silverstone. However you may want to try the Sepang setup as a starting point. The 2 tracks share similar tight and off camber corners, so I think that setup should help you feel much more comfortable taking aggressive lines at Istanbul. Wing and gear settings might still need tweaking though.

Silverstone - MF1

TYRE'S:

TYRE PRESSURES:

TRACTION CONTROL:

HANDLING:
Front wing: 45%
Rear wing: 50%

Ride height: 15mm

SPEED:

Gear 4: 9.5
Gear 7: 7.1

BRAKES:

Brake bias settings:
Only used Preset 2

Fast Practice/Qualy - 1'20.924"

Notes: Qualy'd 15th. Got the usual 4 spot jump on the start thanks to having properly warmed up rears, but thanks to Ralf rear ending me after I passed him at Vale I spun off the course and quickly lost 7 spots:grumpy: At least one of his front's popped off and he got his just desserts. From there on out it was a lonely drive for the most part and I finished in 16th, 9" behind Webber.

Setup wise, well I suppose it is solid enough but I think there's gotta be another second in there somewhere. After a practice race in GPWeekend I actually upped the front and rear wing settings 10% and reduced the rear camber 0.2. For my style I needed more wing to help keep me out of trouble through the high speed left/rights, especially Becketts. Also needed to reduce the wear on the rears to make that in lap less treacherous. Anyway all that wing on this course, coupled with the anemic midland hp, made for relatively slow lap times.

Last edited:
I tried your setups and they worked really good:tup: Any chance we get the other races soon?:)

Thanks. I will add setups as I complete races, but how soon that occurs I can't guarantee. Right now I have an pretty good Montreal setup, but in GPWeekend testing it seems to have a fatal flaw. It is a high wing setup, to help me take the chicanes as fast and safely as possible, but in order to do so I have to be slow in/fast out. Unfortunately, even on hard, the AI still takes more of a fast in/slow out line. So just about anytime I have someone within a couple of car lengths behind me I can almost guarantee I will be hit if I break at my usual points. This then only really leaves me the option of braking later, to compensate for the AI, but this also results in taking the corner slower. Thus my advantage for that corner is lost and I'm left with a much faster straight line car on my arse as we exit the corner. As I type this out I'm thinking I may have to drop the wing settings so as to better defend against the AI on the straights. I don't know if I can drive precisely enough on this course over 20+ laps though :nervous:

Did you tried to add more camber to the rear wheels? And wing setting doesn't have to drop that low i guess:scared:

Did you tried to add more camber to the rear wheels? And wing setting doesn't have to drop that low i guess:scared:

No, but for a reason. The few times that I've run with -0.5 camber the rears have degraded down to a deep red/orange for my in-lap. And there's been a couple of times where I nearly lost it thanks to that. So I'm pretty committed now to not running anything greater than -0.3. As to you 2nd point I think I'm at like 55%/65% wing right now, so I can probably reduce it 10% and still not not be begging too much for a dangerously wide corner exit. It'll definitely help my straight line speed. IDK... for this narrow course I just really like the comfort zone the high wing setting gives me, but like I said the loss of speed is probably gonna get me wrecked. Guess I don't have much choice but to run lower and practice my breaking/turn-in points. This may take awhile though.

Montreal is one of my favorite tracks and i always tend to do low wing settings. I just try to get everything out of the crappy MF1. There was even one corner just under the bridge and if you could throw the car on to the curbstone then you could win like 0.2 sec there.

Good luck getting an setup icelt:tup:

Montreal - MF1

TYRE'S:

TYRE PRESSURES:

TRACTION CONTROL:

HANDLING:
Front wing: 40%
Rear wing: 45%

Ride height: 14mm

SPEED:

Gear 1: 17.1
Gear 2: 13.5
Gear 3: 11.3
Gear 4: 10.0
Gear 5: 8.9
Gear 6: 8.0
Gear 7: 7.2

BRAKES:

Brake bias settings:
Only used Preset 2

Fast Practice/Qualy - 1'12.176"

Notes: Reducing the wing settings from my initial setup by about 15% really helped with my ability to compete on the straight sections. I had to be more careful in the corners, but the gain in top speed and faster acceleration more than made up for it. A competitive setup I think.

Qualy'd 7th. Thanks to excellent tire temps and using TC setting 2 from the line I was in 2nd accelerating out of turn 2. Then a brain fart, for no apparent reason while completing the exit of turn 2 I decide to fiddle with the TC setting. Since I was still turning right simply moving my thumb to the d-pad left the car going straight into the grass :dunce: Spun around, but was fortunate to escape with zero damage. Resumed racing in P16 :ouch: and by the 6th lap managed to climb up to P9 thanks to passing and retirements. Then disaster. Right smack dab in the middle of the racing line on T4 another car had left an oil slick. So at 130 kph I had no hope and slid off into the right side concrete wall. Due to the quick exit I can't report back on tire wear. Clicking the "save" button after this race was quite difficult.

Edit----
Career update - finished the race in 6 out of 9 starts, 8 points, 10th in the DC, 6th in the CC. I'm thinking this ain't too shabby for Midland, but every position I've applied for thus far has been rejected.

Last edited:
Indianapolis - MF1

TYRE'S:

TYRE PRESSURES:

TRACTION CONTROL:

HANDLING:
Front wing: 20%
Rear wing: 25%

Ride height: 15mm

SPEED:

Gear 1: 19.8
Gear 2: 15.4
Gear 3: 12.7
Gear 4: 10.8
Gear 5: 8.9
Gear 7: 6.9

BRAKES:

Brake bias settings:
Only used Preset 2

Fast Practice/Qualy - 1'10.516"

Notes: Qualy'd 9th and finished 9th. Had a brief stay in 6th after the start but strayed off the course on lap 2 and it was back to p10. A few laps later someone ahead lost their motor thus getting me to p9.

Like Montreal reducing the wing settings really helped with accel and top speed, enough so to make me fairly competitive.

Last edited:
Back