Mad FinnTuners Co.™ - Finished 301010 with GT-Rdammerung - BIG THANKS everyone!

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 3,787 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That GT was a tough one to tune, I had to go with the emphasis on making it fast as making it nice to drive was impossible in my opinion. In some situations it's even more of a killer than the original model but at least it's around a second per kilometre faster with basically the same engine. Not my best car by any means. Consider this as a bit of a warning, don't expect too much from it. It's no NSX when it comes to the handling.

I'd like to test another one of these cars, I don't however, want to test the GT44. I'm just not a fan of the GT.

If you'll give me some other setup you want reviewed, then I'll do it.👍

nd 4 holden spd - Snap spin, yes. "Let it slide under braking and catch it too late" spin, no. Had I done that it would be unturnable under braking.

Loon - Of the ones released (relatively) recently the rally specials seemed to go without a single review, if you have the patience to test one - or both, I won't object - of them it would certainly be beneficial to us as we haven't got any feedback of the non-tarmac tuning. And just to make sure, I mean the Galant and Celica, not the Lancer and Impreza. :P

Ah well, at least you had the balls to tackle the GT though. Now you have earnt the Mad part in your name.

nd 4 holden spd - Snap spin, yes. "Let it slide under braking and catch it too late" spin, no. Had I done that it would be unturnable under braking.

Loon - Of the ones released (relatively) recently the rally specials seemed to go without a single review, if you have the patience to test one - or both, I won't object - of them it would certainly be beneficial to us as we haven't got any feedback of the non-tarmac tuning. And just to make sure, I mean the Galant and Celica, not the Lancer and Impreza. :P

Awesome, I like rally, I'll have a review up maybe tonight.

Ford Mustang MFT Cobra R

548 bhp, 741 Nm, 1351 kg

Clickable for full size

Parts to fit:
Semi-racing
Racing Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
NA Tuning Stage 2
Port Polishing
Engine Balancing
Racing Chip
FC Transmission
Triple-plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
FC LSD
Carbon Driveshaft
FC Suspension
S3 Tyres
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Increase (rollcage)
Rigidity Refresh
Oil Change
New Wheels (optional)

Suspension
Spring Rate: 9.0 / 5.0
Ride Height: 135 / 163
Bound: 8 / 2
Rebound: 10 / 10
Camber: 1.5 / 1.3
Toe: -2 / 0
Stabilizers: 1 / 1

Brake Controller
Brakes: 6 / 5

Transmission

Note: First, reset the gearbox to the default settings, then set the Auto setting, and only then set the gear ratios.

Gear Ratios
1st: 2.839
2nd: 1.943
3rd: 1.432
4th: 1.120
5th: 0.928
6th: 0.790
Final Gear: 3.575

Autoset 13

LSD
Initial: 60
Acceleration: 25
Deceleration: 5

Driving Aids
ASM Oversteer: 0
ASM Understeer: 0
TCS: 0

You thought that I had a dislike for Fords? Well, this is one of the best "fast Fords" available. I've always had a soft spot for this car, since it's reasonably agile, has a DOHC V8 and supercharger. I spent some time tweaking it, and my opinion is that this is the fastest Ford for those who don't want to cling to the wheel for their dear life. Have fun!

Funny, I thought that it did have SC from factory. meh, it's mere Ford, don't get your panties in knot.

He has to get his panties in a knot Leo, because Ford owns Mazda, so by insulting Ford you're insulting Mazda so you're insulting him by insulting Mazda. :sly:

I'm surprised you've got 500hp+ with S3's though on a FR Ford. This sounds like a bit of a dori dori car.

It is bit tailhappy on first two gears if you drive like a tool, but otherwise it's calm and controlled. :)

just wanted to thank leonidae for the work on the srt .just what we were looking 4 lots of torque handles like its on a rail .thanks again pickie825491^brenda 👍:cheers:

You're welcome. And please, dear customers.. do leave reviews you try out, it helps us to improve them.

Only one quote here...
Oh, about giving the feedback... we have a good deal for you. Try out one or more of our cars, write a small review (really a review, not "the car is OK") about it, give us a car that you would like to be tuned to certain level and we'll PM it to you. Keep it sensible though, we're not guinea pigs for you to make fun about. No race cars as we've specialized in road models. Drifters possible but not recommended. More instructions in Post #11.
In short, first you'll have to review one car of your choice but you're still in a bit of trouble if you mean the race R8 (as I assume) and not the road R8 - Le Mans Quattro in the game. We simply don't do race cars because with those cars it's more about the driving style than the actual tuning. They are very fast right out of the box, the only tuning needed is the tweaking to suit the driver.

Having said that, I suggest you to try the suspension (apply as possible, ride height and spring rate ranges may vary), brake, LSD and downforce settings of the Nissan R390/870GT on your R8. They're reasonably soft and give the car a quite predictable behaviour needed on the Nordschleife. While not made for the exact model I'm almost certain they'll work as the style of the car is very similar.

And soon we will release another pair. They might not be high on power, but this dynamic duo is better know from their dual tone paintjobs in the past.. but these are single colour, and that means they're up to no good at all.. :mischievous: expect twitchyness and sideways action!

I'd guess MR2, since that could satisfy all your descriptions, but... There's only one MR2.

Or, my second guess would be Toyota's AE111's, with tuning philisophy lifted from Rotary Junkie.

Though, that doesn't seem likely either.

AE86 Corolla and Trueno?? Nissan Fairlady Z31 or Skyline 1500Deluxe??

Yes, but the AE86s are only available in half-black livery. That's why I suggested their descendants, the AE111s.

And, what are you implying with the Nissans? I'll guess a Z32 and an R32 GTS Type M? Actually, that one sounds plausible.

Remember, he said that they are the same colour now, so I interpret that as single-coloured descendants of two-tone cars.

Yes, but the AE86s are only available in half-black livery. That's why I suggested their descendants, the AE111s.

And, what are you implying with the Nissans? I'll guess a Z32 and an R32 GTS Type M? Actually, that one sounds plausible.

Remember, he said that they are the same colour now, so I interpret that as single-coloured descendants of two-tone cars.

relax, man.., they're just wild guesses.., ;)

All I say is that there is some correct thinking around and some incorrect too. Both models have already been mentioned. Now we're only waiting to finish them.

Hav you had a chance to drive that Alfa Brera yet Greycap?
I intend on driving that Ford GT of yours too. Very soon hopefully.

My apologies, no. I've forgotten it completely. I'll have a GT5P session tomorrow and see. About that Ford, as said, don't expect too much. Lead can't be turned into gold.

Nismo RS13

350 bhp, 389 Nm, 1003 kg

Clickable for full size

Parts to fit:
Racing Exhaust
Racing Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Turbo Kit Stage 3
Racing Intercooler
Port Polishing
Engine Balancing
Racing Chip
FC Transmission
Triple-plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
FC LSD
Carbon Driveshaft
FC Suspension
S3 Tyres
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Increase (rollcage)
Rigidity Refresh
Oil Change
Rear Wing
New Wheels (optional)

Suspension
Spring Rate: 8.0 / 5.0
Ride Height: 110 / 140
Bound: 2 / 4
Rebound: 10 / 10
Camber: 1.5 / 1.3
Toe: 1 / 0
Stabilizers: 2 / 1

Brake Controller
Brakes: 6 / 9

Transmission

Note: First, reset the gearbox to the default settings, then set the Auto setting, and only then set the gear ratios.

Gear Ratios
1st: 2.398
2nd: 1.677
3rd: 1.254
4th: 1.038
5th: 0.886
6th: 0.764
Final Gear: 4.000

Autoset 11

LSD
Initial: 20
Acceleration: 35
Deceleration: 5

Downforce
Amount: 13 / 18

Driving Aids
ASM Oversteer: 0
ASM Understeer: 0
TCS: 0

Back in its day, The RPS13 was a popular turbocharged sportscar from Nissan. Nowadays it's more popular among drifters and Initial D fanboys who want to have a similar car as their anti-hero has. But let's be honest, the stock Silvia/180SX/200SX/240SX is nothing spectacular. And this was the reason why Nismo stepped in, picked up a bunch of RPS13's and turned them into wild RS13's. From outside it doesn't look too special, a couple of Nismo stickers, nice rims and a big GT style wing are something you'd expect to find from a college parking lot. But start up the engine, lift the clutch and hold on for your dear life as 350bhp slam you into the seat again and again, while the well-tuned suspension does it's best to keep you in control through twisties and straights. Mind you, it doesn't tolerate tools that well. An attempt to drift will turn into spin unless you know what you're doing.

Back in its day, The RPS13 was a popular turbocharged sportscar from Nissan. Nowadays it's more popular among drifters and Initial D fanboys who want to have a similar car as their anti-hero has. But let's be honest, the stock Silvia/180SX/200SX/240SX is nothing spectacular. And this was the reason why Nismo stepped in, picked up a bunch of RPS13's and turned them into wild RS13's. From outside it doesn't look too special, a couple of Nismo stickers, nice rims and a big GT style wing are something you'd expect to find from a college parking lot. But start up the engine, lift the clutch and hold on for your dear life as 350bhp slam you into the seat again and again, while the well-tuned suspension does it's best to keep you in control through twisties and straights. Mind you, it doesn't tolerate tools that well. An attempt to drift will turn into spin unless you know what you're doing.

That's an '88, therefore it is an S13, not an RPS or PS13. (RS13 = CA18 180SX, RPS13 = SR20 180SX, PS13= SR20 Silvia, S13 = CA18 Silvia.)

EDIT: Just realized that you're using the same rims on your S13 as I have on mine in-game. Which makes it VERY creepy, as my car's been done for... Forever. It's had those rims too. Different wing though. You quite literally stole my car without knowing it. :P Put a cage in, a different wing, and crappier tires. And of course the tune's different.

And no, this is not an accusation of any sort, but it's ironic as hell, as I've never posted a single picture of the Silvia I have in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back