TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Here is my next update, which is not my best work at all:

cerbera42newupdaterbd3.jpg

The shot itself is quite good, I like the composition and the angle a lot. And the background looks pretty natural.
Probably just needed a slight less strong gradient map to make it stand out a bit more, what do you think? Do you still have it in PSD format?

The shot itself is quite good, I like the composition and the angle a lot. And the background looks pretty natural.
Probably just needed a slight less strong gradient map to make it stand out a bit more, what do you think? Do you still have it in PSD format?
I still have the PSD file.

----

News

I am looking to take shots for my next update sometime this week or next week.

I think that the Vectra update will be quite good looking...lovely shot U have here Jamie. Superb angle...love the sky...and the contrasts are also well done:tup:

Good work mate:)

I think that the Vectra update will be quite good looking...lovely shot U have here Jamie. Superb angle...love the sky...and the contrasts are also well done:tup:

Good work mate:)
Thanks, also all I can say about the update progress at this moment in time, is the full update looks like it will turn out better than my last update.

Note: In my other gallery, I have a brand new update. However, if you want to check it out, then all you need to do is click on my signature.

you made a simple car look great. the last shot has the word 'happy' written all over it if you know what i mean. thvr, however, looks toasted, looks like it's driving infront of a huge forest fire or something, or mars colliding with earth and had just exploded before taking the shot.

Very simple car, very simple pics. It works. The second one reminds me of a still from a car commercial. You know how they show whatever car driving and doing something fun? btw, I have another update if ya wanna check it out.

i dont see how you can't find the G20 in the game. it's usually in the used car lot, but in this case i guess i'll go with the supra instead :D :cheers:

Wow! Even for a stock shot of the Primera, it looks amazing! For a stock shot, it already looks like its been cleaned thoroughly. Well done, I'm looking forward to seeing the full update. 👍

Here are two edited preview shots from the other two requests:

jrequest3ersxe5.jpg

ntxrequest01rsjl0.jpg

Note: The first request may be up on the 29th of April.

-----

News

On the 23rd of April I finally reached being a member of GTPlanet for five years.

WOW!! I like all the previews Jamie, all of them are quite fancy (specially the Audi and the car that I requested, the Lancia). The Primera has a great mood, and the car lights are quite impressive, a very realistic shot IMO.

5 years on GTP, damm...thats a life:tup:
Congrats Jamie:D

Back