Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
ok i used winrar to unzip, extracted straight to the usb stick. go to saved games menu on ps3, press up to data device, copy over save from usb mem stick to ps3. copy goes over fine from 192kb to 73kb (i think those are the sizes) to save games. load up blue ray disk, start GT prologue.
gets to accept decline page, press accept. then ok next screen. goes to intro movie, x through that. goes to main menu only dealership is lit to allow me to spend the 35k start credits. no events and no garage is lit. buy cheap car, select car, go to garage only car i have bought is there. only races available are the c class.

i have a 40gig machine if that has anything to do with it :(

hope that helps rog...im really losing the will to live :P

hey RogsR34UK i downloaded your US game save and when i click on it with Winrar all it shows is 1 file. isnt there supposed to be like 3 folders and 5 files in the final folder? can you upload that save with all the directories and files in it? thank you

hey RogsR34UK i downloaded your US game save and when i click on it with Winrar all it shows is 1 file. isnt there supposed to be like 3 folders and 5 files in the final folder? can you upload that save with all the directories and files in it? thank you
Same here. Ive tried using latest Winzip and Winrar, and when extracted, only one unassociated file gets extracted. Weird

i also downloaded RogsR34UK's Japanese version save and it worked perfectly and had all the file directories and everything. only the US version wasnt working. Hey RogsR34UK can you please re-upload it for us? thanks man

im having a problem, i have the us edition on a disk. So what kind of file do i need and whats the diff? second when i downloaded a file and save it to SAVEDATA and try to unzip it wont let me. it says to insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and press ok to continue?

Some compression software (winrar etc) will just show the save by the directory name PS3. Select this and extract it to your USB stick/Memory card and you should be OK.

That save a Gamefaqs is identical to the one here.

I'll test Winrar with my save and get back to you on that...

Edit...

These are the steps I just followed with my PAL Blu-Ray save.

1. Download GT5PEU72 to Hard Disk
2. Open Winrar. Read in GT5PEU72. Select PS3 (the directory shows with Winrar). Extract to unused SD card (or whatever is available)
3. Delete PAL save on PS3. Copy new PAL save from SD card to HD
4. Start PAL GT5P. Do an "ACCEPT" and click OK twice. Save is there OK.

hey Rog your save is only 1 file, shouldnt it be like 5 files?? param sfo, icon, etc? your japanese version is like this, howcome your usa save file is only 1 file. can you reupload it cause the one u uploaded doesnt work thanks

It is not one file. As I said in reply #340 some extraction programs will just show an item of "PS3". This is just the directory which contains the relevant data. Select PS3 and extract to your memory stick. Copy to PS3 and you should be OK.

hey Rog this is what I see when i click on your file in Winrar, then when i drag it to desktop it still is one file. where do i put it?? i thought i needed 5 files in the final ps3 directory .sfo files

Double click that entry and you ought to see a PS3 directory. Do an Extract to your USB stick or whatever? Strangely my Winrar does not come up with that if I do an "Open Archive".

i double clicked on it all it shows is a page of random numbers on it, i dont understand how this can work on the ps3. we need icon file, param.sfo file, Game p2, param.pfd, and pic1. where are those files? cause those 5 files are the only ones the ps3 will recognize.

Are you running XP or Vista (clutching at straws here!!!)?

Also my file is called GT5PEU72.zip. That is the name that should appear at the top of the Winrar window and not gran-turismo_5_prologue_a.zip. Where did you download my file?

Hey Rog,

Happy to report that your file worked just fine for me! Many thanks! There is *no way on Earth* I'd ever have the time or skill to unlock all those cars myself, so even though I'm a big fat cheater, I'm gonna enjoy driving your F1 2007 around London...

I've got the US BD version, on a 40GB PS3. I don't know if it matters or not, but I let GT5P go online and get the update before I loaded up your saved game. I've had a PS3 for less than a week (so I don't know jack about anything), but your instructions were super easy to follow, and everything happened just how it was supposed to!

Here's a new North American PSN DL save with A B C and S complete. Only 70k credits and GT-R, F430, F40, Ford GT, Viper, RX8 and prize cars. No F2007 yet.

Attachments

• gt5p_usa_psn_abcscomplete.zip
    34.3 KB · Views: 92
Can someone please get a completed north american psn game save on this thing. There's 15 billion BD saves on the net but no DL versions... Wats up?

I am surprised the PAL version doesn't work for Australia.

I did use others saves as a basis for mine. I just did the boring bit of making the necessary amount of money to buy everything.

I just downloaded my file from Gamefaqs and it comes up with the PS3 directory when I do an "Open Archive" with Winrar or even do a "View" in Winrar. I am at a loss to know what the problem is.

Can someone please get a completed north american psn game save on this thing. There's 15 billion BD saves on the net but no DL versions... Wats up?

If I had to guess, I'd say it's because quite a few people are too lazy to work through the game.

Oh snap!

hey Rog this is what I see when i click on your file in Winrar, then when i drag it to desktop it still is one file. where do i put it?? i thought i needed 5 files in the final ps3 directory .sfo files

How you going,I thought I would reply to this as I keep seeing people ask this same question,it had me wondering at the start to,don't use winrar,download 7zip it's free http://www.7-zip.org/ once installed right click on the save zip and choose 7zip extract here,then with that one file that was extracted,do the same right click on that and choose with 7zip extract here and it will extract a ps3 folder with 5 files in it.

Also with the Austalian version of the downloadable game,I have been using Comatosed pal save with my Austalian downloadable version and it works perfect,looking forward to Comatosed adding his newer save.

please, does anyone have a complete or almost complete save for the Japanese download version of GT5P Spec II?

japanese downloaded version

ALL GOLD
+ 100,000,000 credit

almost every great car you can buy :)

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    36.6 KB · Views: 354
Ok, I know theres alot of topics about exactly this. And I can promiss you, I have read all the threads about this topic (savefiles), and I have also tested all the files linked in thet stick'd thread.

I have tested all of the Pal/european saves, and none of them work on my English GT5 PAL game.
I have downloaded saves to almost all my games, I know how to do this, and the only problem Ive encountered is a missmatch between region+format (DL/BluRay).

I beg you, does anyone know a file that works? English PAL Bluray. Ive googled it for a week, and testet almost everything I could find.
If anyone have a personal file they dont want to make public, I can swear on everything holy that I will never share the save.
I work 6 days a week, and Im currently supporting a family, and I cant find the time to complete this game in my current situation, and I really just want to test and enjoy the Ferrari f2007.

thanks in advance.

Back