Save Game Downloads

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5: Prologue' started by Famine, Mar 30, 2008.

1. taffy-D

taffy-D

Thanks for the game svave
    top notch,
    now i have 14 f40's & 4 f1 cars to sell when the game comes out,
    not to mention £2.000.000 in credit,
    nice one yahooooooooooooooooo,

2. GT_Prologue5

GT_Prologue5

What do you mean "when the game comes out." GT5 Prologue's transfer of cars to Gran Turismo 5 will only be for Arcade Mode. You won't be able to transfer them to Simulation Mode for easy bucks. Sorry.

3. SEVINN

SEVINN

How do you know this for sure?

4. Famine

Famine Administrator

I have attention deficit diso

5. GT_Prologue5

GT_Prologue5

:lol:

I saw it in the Gran Turismo 5 Forum. Look around and you might just find it. Or ask someone. I don't care. *shrugs*

6. Revelation1115

Revelation1115

does anyone have a gamesave with only black cars? (not including the ones you win and cant sell)

7. davery

davery

Is there anyone out there who has a completed game save of EU Spec II without any of the online updates??? Really really want one, I'm in outback australia and have a really crappy connection, :(

8. Famine

Famine Administrator

There's eight of them in the first post - 5 disc, 3 download - so I'd guess at "Yes".

Though it's only a guess.

9. davery

davery

Hmmm, perhaps you should read posts a little more carefully before you treat people like idiots.........as it makes you look like an idiot.

10. Famine

Famine Administrator

So there's not 8 PAL, Spec II gamesaves in post #1, five for the BluRay version and three for the download version?

News to me. And I put the post together.

11. davery

davery

No, there's not 8 PAL, Spec II NO UPDATE gamesaves, 5 for bluray in Post #1

Which is what I initially asked for.......

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M AFTER!!! Thank you SOOOO MUCH

This Spec II save is straight off the bluray, with no online updates, wicked!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
  12. Famine

Famine Administrator

What are they then? Jellied eels?

So a post made six weeks before you posted in the same thread was what you wanted all along?

Got to wonder why you posted at all then, really.

Physician...

13. davery

davery

Whatever works for you champ, easy to tell you're a pom innit

The non updated spec II BD version of GT5 prologue, is not compatible with the updated spec II BD Version of GT5 Prologue save games.

For someone who created and moderates this thread, I thought you would've known that by now??

14. Famine

Famine Administrator

Asking for help when it's already been given and telling everyone else they're in the wrong doesn't really work for anyone. Sport.

Why's that then? Should be a good laugh.

Right. And?

I only visit this thread these days when someone's having a strop because it's not helping them in exactly the way they want to be helped because they can't be bothered looking. Like asking for a particular type of file that, for instance, has already been posted. Mainly for that reason.

15. jalaneme

jalaneme

save file works fine, just download the update first and then copy unlocked save to ps3 after.

16. suprnowa

suprnowa

Hey
    Since yesterday I try to upload the save to my console, which are located on the first page.
    I have a PAL version, just do not know how SPEC, I might add that I do not have any updates to the game.
    How do I check which SPEC? Are you the version of the game can I help you?
    Which save I use?
    Please help ,sorry for my english :-)

17. Famine

Famine Administrator

Spec III has the Ferrari California, the Lotus Evora and the Citroen GT by Citroen. Spec II doesn't. There is no PAL Spec I.

18. ryan3413

ryan3413

how do you tell which spec you have.. i have the usa bd.. that is all i know

19. vincentyip402

vincentyip402

hi guys, i know its too late to play GT5 prologue. i just found a GT5 prologue and i decide to get a perfect game save. but it didnt happen because my ps3 told me i cant use a savedata from another user. any solution? would be really appreciate :)

20. clevedon

clevedon

So, hi guys.
    I am just revisiting my gt5 prologue game. Havent used it it a fair while. I think I reformatted the ps3 a year ago as well. Anyway - I used to have a gamesave from somewhere on a usb but lost it , that gave me the cars and some money and the Ferrari f1 etc to play with. Now I cant find the usb stick and the files I download seem to default to 34000 and no cars. Any ideas? I have the blue ray Europe disc so thats the files im trying. No sure on spec though.

----------------------

Sorted. For anyone that gets stuck , I found the file in post 216 works.
    After trying 20 others!! Id love to know why that particular one works though! Id like more cars and cash!

Cheers

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014