Dutch Customs Tuning Shop - Your one stop tuning shop - Closed

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 1,311 comments
Thanks for the nice feedback! 👍 Now, I haven 't installed the update yet, but I will tonight. 750PP is now Fuji, so you can expect all my 750PP tunes to be converted Fuji style! :D If anybody needs a car for another track/PP, just give a yell here and I'll see what I can do. :)

Corvette Z06/Tuned 750PP Fuji Online

Here is my first tune for 750PP Fuji. :) The extra PP for R-tyres has messed up all my previous tunes, so it needed some major changes. Again, this tune is very fast and very stable. Try it and tell me what you think! Most of all: have fun!

Power: -6
Weight: 114%
Tyres: R3
Downforce: 20/20
Height: -5/-5
Spring: 4/4
Dampers: 2/3
Toe: -0.06/+0.12
Camber: 1.5/0.8
Brakes: 4/7

Steering angle: 40
TC: OFF
ABS: 1

1st: 2308
2nd:1588
3rd: 1197
4th: 0943
5th: 0749
6th: 0596
Final: 4500

Last edited:
I took your vette for a ride, very nice car. Quick and easy to drive !

Nice to have 1 active tuner to tune right after patch came
Thanks! 👍 I couldn't just leave my garage without any active tunes for very long, could I ? :)

Don't you mean August 2nd?:sly:
Ofcourse I do! ;) :P Changed it, thanks for pointing it out. 👍

As for 750PP, this is no longer the 'King Class' anymore as you have to downtune most of the faster cars to get in there with R1 tyres or up. We need 800PP Expert events!

Last edited:
I took your vette for a ride, very nice car. Quick and easy to drive !

Nice to have 1 active tuner to tune right after patch came :D

Hey! I don't appreciate the slander towards my garage. I've started updating all my current tunes almost immediately. I'm still working on the rest. With the new physics, every tune is required to be subject to revision. The rear wheel drive ones especially.

Hmmm........... the Fuji tune NLxAROSA.......

The car handles great, but geez it's getting monstered on the straights....... i'm getting GTR's and Tuned Clio's eating me alive out there!!!! The extra weight is killing this car!

Hey! I don't appreciate the slander towards my garage. I've started updating all my current tunes almost immediately. I'm still working on the rest. With the new physics, every tune is required to be subject to revision. The rear wheel drive ones especially.

Sorry mate. I know it was stupid comment and unrespectful ;/ I know it takes some time and update just came and probably some of the tuners didn't even had time to do new tunes and I hope you all take my apologies for that comment :(

Sorry mate. I know it was stupid comment and unrespectful ;/ I know it takes some time and update just came and probably some of the tuners didn't even had time to do new tunes and I hope you all take my apologies for that comment :(

You are forgiven. The only reason I haven't posted to bring attention to the fact of what I'm doing (other than editing my last post) is because if I did it will be a triple post in my thread. It's also biding me time, but I've been trying to draw attention to it. (Feel like a challenge? Read the part about the Mustang GT in my last post.;))

You are forgiven. The only reason I haven't posted to bring attention to the fact of what I'm doing (other than editing my last post) is because if I did it will be a triple post in my thread. It's also biding me time, but I've been trying to draw attention to it. (Feel like a challenge? Read the part about the Mustang GT in my last post.;))

I'll check it right away, sry one more time, it made me feel kinda bad =// =)

I think the American Muscle took a hit in the update.

Oh? Give me 24hrs, I'll have changed your mind. (American Muscle has had the biggest gain, as they aren't so taily any more, meaning we can use all those ponies and twist.)

Great tune for the Z06/Tuned for Fuji. Like osg said, it's a little lacking on the straights, but the handling and how it goes around the corners are excellent!

osg
Hmmm........... the Fuji tune NLxAROSA.......

The car handles great, but geez it's getting monstered on the straights....... i'm getting GTR's and Tuned Clio's eating me alive out there!!!! The extra weight is killing this car!
Yes it is. 👎 I've also tested an R1-tyre setup, which was blazingly fast at the straights, but it suffered too much on the handling department. I have also tried an R2 setup, which was neither good in cornering ór the straights. ;) The biggest pain is that you have to downtune these cars to fit 750PP. Like I said: we need an 800PP class for these cars to be effective. On the other hand, the new PP settings will open up 750PP to a whole lot of cars who couldn't make it previously. Also, expect the 4WD cars to benefit from the added tyre-PP. I haven't tried any 4WD yet, but since they used to be in the low 7xxPP's, they should now be around 750 without any weight penalties.

Great tune for the Z06/Tuned for Fuji. Like osg said, it's a little lacking on the straights, but the handling and how it goes around the corners are excellent!
Thanks, like I said above: I think new cars will feature in the 750PP races as the fastest need to be downtuned to meet the 750PP requirement.

Oh? Give me 24hrs, I'll have changed your mind. (American Muscle has had the biggest gain, as they aren't so taily any more, meaning we can use all those ponies and twist.)
Well, the /Tuned muscle cars definitely took a hit, I think the regular ones benefited greatly!

Times for Vette at Fuji in free run, anyone, cheers
I heard 1:40.xxx from my testdrivers, I myself can do a 1:41.xxx. 👍

Last edited:
Corvette Z06/"Untuned" 750PP Online Fuji​

As I suspected, the 'standard' RWD cars are way better for 750PP than their Tuned by Gran Turismo counterparts. The latter have a class of their own: 800PP, but in their infinite wisdom, PD decided we don't need an online event in that class on Expert level. 👎 So I guess my old 750PP tunes will not be returning after all. :sly:

Anyway, this baby kicks serious butt, it's fast through corners and it's fast down the straights, unlike it's 'Tuned' counterpart.

Let me know what you think of it!

Again: this is for the 'standard' Vette, not the /Tuned version!

Power: +13
Weight: 85%

Height: -35/-30
Spring: 4/6
Damper: 2/3
Toe: -0.06/+0.12
Camber: 1.5/2.2
Brakes: 4/8

Angle: 40

1st: 2308
2nd: 1588
3rd: 1197
4th: 0943
5th: 0749
6th: 0596
Final: 4500

Last edited:
I tried your vette and it's really a Kickass. It's a bit more dangerous on the turns than tuned one but still easy to drive, but a lot faster on straights. lower front suspension gives some oversteer so it's also fun to drive.

I enyojed it. Nice car

Thanks for the nice feedback! 👍 I really hope we can see the return of the /Tuned cars one day, but we'll probably have to wait for an 800PP Expert event before I will turn to them again. At first I was a bit baffled by this update, but as it turns out, it's very nice. :) I was getting kind of bored tuning the same rides over and over again, but this is turning out to be a nice change. 👍

Ford GT '06 Fuji 750PP Online

It's bad, it's mean, it sounds like God gargling with nails (okay I admit: I stole that line from Clarkson ;)), this is one awesome ride! It's fast and handles extremely well too. Again, let me know what you think of it. Fastest time recorded with this baby is 1:37.449, so it should be a contender online. 👍

Power: -5
Weight: 85%

Height: -15/-11
Spring: 4/6
Dampers: 3/5
Toe: -0.08/+0.12
Camber: 1.9/1.8

Brakes: 7/4
Angle: 40

1st: 2.250
2nd: 1.528
3rd: 1.146
4th: 0.917
5th: 0.762
6th: 0.650
Final: 4.697

Last edited:
I must try this sometime soon. You Corvette was top noch. I liked it very much. Did a 1'40 online.

Keep up the good work and thanks :sly:

Here it is my friend...All 3 cars.
Ford GT '06 750PP Fuji NEW as of August 3rd 2008!
Corvette Z06/"Untuned" 750PP Fuji NEW as of August 3rd 2008!
Corvette Z06/Tuned 750PP Fuji NEW as of August 2nd 2008!

CorvetteZ06/Untuned.
This car is very fast, gears are perfect, suspension is amazing. Awesome setup here. It corners good for a car that doesn't have what the tuned one does, but it's far faster because it has less downforce and in Fuji you will need it for the straightway.
10/10 I've post a best with this car of 1:37xxx. I think this car can go even lower. I am a good driver but I know there are great drivers in here that can do quicker.

CorvetteZ06/Tuned
Awesome just like it's counter cousin but there's one thing that hurts on this car, its speed. It's not fast like the Z06 untuned but it corners better. So if you like speed this car will lose sometime in the straightway but it catches up on cornering.
I've did a 1:38xxxx

My favorite of all american cars:
FortGT 06
This car is one of my favorite american cars and I don't know what you did to this car, it was a monster before and now it's even better.
Gears are top notch for a heavy car, suspension work is great, corners great and plus it's plus factor is on its speed. 11/10 :P
Still trying out this car because I wanna make sure I post a good lap time.

Note: All times was done in Free Run. Online gaming is just laggy for some reason so hopefully PD will fix this problem.

Awesome job my friend. I highly recommend this cars for Fuji.

Yes it is. 👎 I've also tested an R1-tyre setup, which was blazingly fast at the straights, but it suffered too much on the handling department. I have also tried an R2 setup, which was neither good in cornering ór the straights. ;) The biggest pain is that you have to downtune these cars to fit 750PP. Like I said: we need an 800PP class for these cars to be effective. On the other hand, the new PP settings will open up 750PP to a whole lot of cars who couldn't make it previously. Also, expect the 4WD cars to benefit from the added tyre-PP. I haven't tried any 4WD yet, but since they used to be in the low 7xxPP's, they should now be around 750 without any weight penalties.

I hope you didn't take my thoughts as knocking the overall tune NLxAROSA...... as the Tuned Vette is brilliant, just lacking top end. I'm running it on R1's now with a bit taken out of the rear downforce and a smidge out of the front. It's quicker, but now as you said is suffering through the sweepers.

I've run down in the high 1'40's low 1'41's...... but i'm gonna give the standard vette tune a run later on today.

Keep up the great work mate.

Nice tune on the Ford GT 2nd lap on practice i got a 1:39.6 with a few mistakes... i like this car alot keep up the good work, thankS

just woke up and itching to try the Ford GT, this was my car of choice on Fuji, not a tuner myself but was running this at maxed pp with all other settings standard and was getting high 39's so wanna see what your tweaks can reach....will post results soon

EDIT first lap 1.38.124, a lot more easier to control that my bog standard one, still to try the untunned Vette yet, also if possible the two fastest cars ive come across although untunned are the Clio/GTR both of these could clock well under the 1.40 barrier, think they may have been 1.38's so would deffo be intresting to see what a tune could do for these rides:tup:

Last edited:
Back